Chapter 2

More than Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Stay away from me.."

"Stay away from me.."

"Stay away from me.."

Jiyeon couldn't sleep, Hyomin's soft voice asking him to stay away playing like music in his mind. He's sad but what else he can do? That's her favor...But he's dissapointed in Hyomin for choosing her boyfriend instead of 8 years friendship. 

*knock*

"Come in...." Soyeon enter and walking directly to Jiyeon, she know how she felt as Hyomin told her everything just now. 

Soyeon: "Are you okay?" giving him a hug, let the brother cry on her shoulder, yes, he's crying painfully and couldn't hold it anymore. 

Jiyeon: "Noona..." 

Soyeon: "I know... I know everything...What can i do for you? Tell me..."

Jiyeon: "I dont know what i should do.... How can i ignore her when every second i'm waiting to meet her...How can i avoid her when my heart keep telling myself to keep close to her...I dont know what to do noona.. i really dont know..."

Soyeon: "I know you can do it... Be strong bro...I'm always here for you..." she poked on jiyeon's cheek, make him smile and wipe his tears. 

"Get out from this house!!!" that voice stop them, Soyeon and Jiyeon look at each other before both running to the stairs to see what is happening. There he saw Hyomin's father kneeled in frong of his father. "Get lost from here! You are no longer my driver!" Jiyeom carefully approach his dad, and start asking. 

Jiyeon: "Dad..."

JY Dad: "Stay on your room!" he scream to Jiyeon and Soyeon, both clueless, not knowing the real problem but both insist to just stood up there, watching the whole scene. 

HY Dad: "I'm sorry..."

JY Dad: "I said get lost!" he push that old man fall to the floor and suddenly Hyomin appear with mad face. 

Hyomin: "Excuse me! Rich people always like this! We are poor but we still have pride, so mister, dont you ever think that you are powerful enough to be this rude to my father!"

JY Dad: "You shut up!"

Hyomin: "No! You shut up! I cant bear when people treat my father like this! I had enough! I lost my respect to you and now, we will go! we will leave!"

Jiyeon: "Hyomin..."

Hyomin: "Both of you are same! I shouldn't ever think to be your friend again!" 

Jiyeon: "Park Hyomin! This is too much!!! I appreciates our friendship more than 8 years but this is whatbi got?? Ok its seriously too much!! We are done! You are not friend anymore!"

Hyomin: "I dont wanna be you friend too!!"

HY Dad: "Enough Hyomin!" a slap hit her cheek and it turn to red in a minutes. Jiyeon was hurt by that action, what he said earlier just something out of his anger. " Mr Park, I'm sorry... I will pay all my debt at the end of this month...I promise..."

Hyomin: "Appa, no need to apologized!" 

HY Dad: "Shut up Hyomin! You know nothing!"

JY Dad: "Kid, listen, you dad steals my money 10 million won... Do you think you can still pay for that? Now you are insulting my son when he know nothing about this..."  Hyomin look at Jiyeon but Jiyeon quickly left with dissapointed face. A little big regret appear on Hyomin's face, what she said must have hurt Jiyeon's feeling. 

HY Dad: "We will move out now.. and i promise to back again at the end of this month with that money..." He grab Hyomin's wrist and take Hyomin out from that big house, they are really leaving while Jiyeon just watch them at the window from his room. 

"Stop her... No...let she go... i should stop her..... No...i should not... But i cant let her go... but she want me to go..." she speaking to the glass reflection of his face,  and look at the girl leaving with her bag. 

Soyeon: "Let her go...At least for now... She need time..."

Jiyeon: "Noona...." 

Soyeon: "Uh..."

Jiyeon: "This is hard for me..." 

Soyeon: "I know..." she hug her only brother tight, patted his back softly, give him calmness, while Jiyeon cry again. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 days after, Hyomin finally come to school again but then she realize that Jiyeon already change his seat to the front. He's totally avoid her now, well that is what she want before.. Good for her but at the same time, she felt so lonely without that guy. He usually before the class started but now, it wont happen again.. Everything is over. 

"Hyomin?" Someone keep calling but Hyomin was out with her own mind. She look stess too, she know her mistakes, easily put the end of her friendship that was build 8 years ago. "Hyomin?" Eunjung softly shook Hyomin's body. 

Hyomin: "Hmm?"

Eunjung: "Are you okay?"

Hyomin: "Now you can be happy because he and me no longer friend..."

Eunjung: "You do it for me? Really? Thank you honey..."

Hyomin: "Make me happy because i'm not now..." Eunjung smirk and grab Hyomin's chin, give her a kiss on the lips but for Hyomin she couldn't feel the kiss. Her eyes keep looking at Jiyeon when suddenly that a girl come and give him chocholate. She guess, that is his secret admirer, she indeed beautiful Junior, smart and has pretty leg, Shannon a transfer students from US. 

Jiyeon smile and took it from that girl together with a letter, perhaps love letter. Hyomin parted the kiss and sigh. 

Eunjung: "What is wrong?"

Hyomin: "No, nothing... Oppa, lets watch movie after this..." Jiyeon took a glances at that couple and Hyomin look so happy.. Which make him sad to know that their friendship means nothing to her. 

The class end, Jiyeon pick up her shoes on the sport room whee he accidentally meet Hyomin. Nothing left to say, both awkward and Jiyeon walk leaving that room before a girl named Shannon cling on him. 

Hyomin sigh as her eyes stuck on that couple, he look fine afterall like nothing happen. She then realize rich kid shouldn't be friend of poor kid like her. Though her father make mistakes, those rich Park shouldn't treat her father like trash. 

"This is my shannon... Transfer student from US and she's also my fiance..." Hyomin widened her eyes when she heard Jiyeon introduce that girl to his male friend. Fiance? "She's my cousin, but fall in love last year...and decide to get married soon..." he lied when Hyomin come close to them.

Hyomin: "Err... Jiyeon... can we talk?"

Jiyeon: "Oh, Hyomin ssi..." everyone around them was so shocked, Jiyeon and Hyomin well know for their friendship but now...its different... "Just say it here.."

Hyomin: "But..."

Jiyeon: "If you cant, then dont... I dont wanna talk privately with you..." he wrap his arm around Shannon's waist, pulled her closer. 

Hyomin: "I'm sorry..." 

Jiyeon: "Ok, apology accepted..." he said coldly and took a place on the chair in line with others and Shannon leaving t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter