Chapter 10

More than Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m….I’m pregnant…” Hyomin said.

 

“No.. Don’t do it… No…” Jiyeon awaken from his long sleep and realizes that there is a strangers besides, but a t the same time, this girl look the same with the girl in his dream..”

 

Jiyeon: “Who the hell are you?” What are you doing here? Noona? Noona! Noona!” He pushed Hyomin slightly off from his sight and cover his face with the pillow.

Hyomin: “It’s me, Hyomin…” She lowered her face, he indeed forget about her now. What should her do now? Hyomin sigh and keep coming close to Jiyeon, but sadly that guy don’t wanna see her face.

Jiyeon: “Noona! Noona!”

Hyomin: “Jiyeon…”

Jiyeon: “You!” He put the pillow away and look at Hyomin, “! I saw what you’re doing! I can clearly saw everything in my dream….Both of you !”

Hyomin: “What are you talking about?”

Jiyeon: “I don’t know you and I don’t wanna know you…Stay away from me!”

Hyomin: “Jiyeon.. What happen to you?”

Jiyeon: “I’ve nothing to explain, get out from this room! I hate like you!”

Hyomin: “Do you think you can easily say that to me?! Huh?! I love you because you are my friend but this is too much! I’m not ! Whatever you see, doesn’t change the fact that I’m now pregnant with your son! I’m pregnant! Idiot!”

Jiyeon: “That kid must be the guy kid! Stay away from me! Perhaps I don’t think I’ve ever ed anyone!”

Hyomin: “You me, idiot! This is sad! How can you forget about me?! About our special night?! About your speech on our wedding?!!”

Jiyeon: “I’m not married yet! With you?! No way!”

Hyomin: “Excuse me, we are married now! Whether you like it or not, you now belongs to me! I’m gonna kill you if you ever leave me again!”

Jiyeon: “What?!”

Hyomin: “Your crazy head never change you Park Jiyeon, remember or not, you are mine! This kid too!”

Jiyeon: “! This kid is not mine! I saw how they you!”

Hyomin: “What do you mean? Where did you see that?”

Jiyeon: “In my dream!”

Hyomin: “You are so crazy…”

Jiyeon: “Don’t lie!”

Hyomin: “Yes, they do it to me! But it was 3 months ago, and this…” She take one of Jiyeon’s hand and put it on her waist, “This 2 weeks kid in my womb, belongs to you… Trust me…”

Jiyeon: “I don’t know you and I said I don’t wanna know you…!”

Hyomin: “8 Years…” she stopped and cup Jiyeon’s chin, tell him to only look at her, “8 years you are waiting for me… Freaking 8 years…”

Jiyeon: “You are not in my memory…. 8 years or 80 years, I still can’t remember you… so, please, stay away from me!”

Hyomin: “I’m gonna give you punishment, till then, its time to make you remember me again…”

Jiyeon: “You need money?”

Hyomin: “I need you…”

Jiyeon: “If you need money, show your body now… I can give you more money if you can me…”

Hyomin: “Park Jiyeon, please stop…! I’m not that kind of girl! Stop hurting my pride! I’m just being nice since you are my bestfriend…”

Jiyeon: “Do it or not… I saw your body… so hot…” He smirk but then like a flashed hitting his injured head and the sound of few guy laughing keep playing on his head. “Stop! Stop!! Stop!!!!” Hyomin look at him with confuse face even though this guy hurt her pride just now, she still come close to him and hug him to make him calm.

Hyomin: “I’m here!”

Jiyeon: “Stay away from me !”

Hyomin: “Park Jiyeon!” A slapped hit Jiyeon’s left cheek lead his wound on his lips bleed again. “I can’t take this anymore! Calling me are the worst thing you ever did this past 8 years!”

Jiyeon: “Shut up !” Hyomin sigh and give another slap to Jiyeon and then leave the room. Jiyeon felt something is wrong but he couldn’t forget anything about the girl he just met, what he know, he had a long sleep and a scene with unknown actor and that girl keep playing on his head. He confused.

 

An hour after the girl leave, Soyeon come to visit her brother but she saw Jiyeon a little bit sad, his face look little bit worried.

Soyeon: “Jiyeon ah…”

Jiyeon: “Noona…”

Soyeon: “Did Hyomin come here?”

Jiyeon: “Who?”
Soyeon: “Your w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter