Chapter 7

More than Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Now i think i love him too... Too much love that make me feel hurt to see him sacrifice his life for us...I dont know his plan but i believe he know what he's doing now..." 

Soyeon: 'I'm sure he would be so happy to know this..."

Hyomin: "i'm not ready to tell him the truth... after what i did to him at past..."

Soyeon: "He never care about that... and he will never give up his friendship just because that small matter... Trust him... trust yourself too... both of you should stop hurting yourself...seriously..." Hyomin nodded and hug the older girl besides her. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bring all the file to me now!" Jiyeon yelled at his father secretaries. He's being ignore by that girl just because she said she's working only for his father, that was nonsense especially when he's the boss now. His father easily believe on him and transfer almost half of his property under his name. He's now control 6 of their major branch at France, US, London, China, Japan and also at Korea. 

"Give me all the file now!" again. That girl named Krystal just ignore him again. 

Krystal: "Why would i?"

Jiyeon: "Aish this girl, do you know who you are talking to?"

Krystal: "Yes, Mr Park Jiyeon...so?"

Jiyeon: "And you are working for me!"

Krystal: "Nope.. for your father of course... all files with me need his permission first..."

Jiyeon: "goddamn...how loyal you are to my father.." he chuckled. "great... be happy you two... dont think that i dont know about your scandal..."

 

"Honey..." someone come and back hug the manly guy making him step forward. 

"Wow ... still coming here?" he put Shannon's hand away from his waist, and turn around. Shannon pouted cutely but for Jiyeon, he feels disgusted with that face. 

Shannon: "Oppa..how dare you..."

Jiyeon: "What?"

Shannon: "I'm your fiance, remember?"

Jiyeon: "No..." he said and leave her with that scandalous secretary but later Shannon follow him to his room. 

Shannon: "Oppa, lets go for lunch..."

Jiyeon: "I'm busy..." he purposedly put all the file on the table. 

Shannon: "Heol...Let me ask you something...." Jiyeon ignore her at first and pretend to be busy with his file before that girl placing a photo of man hugging someone. He take a look closely and realize that the girl is Hyomin, and from the side profile, he believe the man actully Eunjung. He feel betrayed but he know both of them love each other, so nothing is wrong with that. 

Jiyeon: "So?"

Shannon: "You know that girl?" 

Jiyeon: "Its not your problem..."

Shannon: "i know something that you dont know..About your father's plan..." 

Jiyeon: "What is it?" he started to panic and stood up, look at shorter girl.

Shannon: "Lets go for lunch first..." 

Jiyeon: "Okay..." he just leave with Shannon but only for one reason and anything relates to Hyomin are so important to him. They went to the American Cafe and having lunch, just simple lunch for Jiyeon as he keep waiting for Shannon to open , spit all the secret about his father's plan. He know that everything about his plan gonna be disaster to Hyomin. 

"So...What is it?" he start asking.

Shannon: "Now i know whom you love...." she giggles but lead to Jiyeon being mad. He sigh, "Okay, what you want to know?"

Jiyeon: "Tell me something i dont know.."

Shannon: "About your dad wanna kill that girl?"

Jiyeon: "What!"

Shannon: "Yes, i overheard that from his room yesterday, and i found this photo on his table this morning...Now go... save her...."

Jiyeon: "Why are you doing this? Why you help me?"

Shannon: "Because i love someone too.. remember the guy who you caught me with? He's the one i love...Not you or your money... so, mind your word when you called me ..." Jiyeon look straight to her eyes, asking for confirmation.

Jiyeon: "So, what can i do? What should i do? what..."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter