Chapter 20 - special chapter for L's 24th bday

I have a dream

,,Wooah! Look at this!"

,,MinAh,we haven't even arrived yet."

,,..I know,I know,but can't you feel the exitement when you look at those slides? Look how high they are! I can see it even trough the window!"

,,No I can't."

,,Aish,Chris even at the ocassions like this!" - MinAh crossed her arms. Right now,it has been set that Infinite will have their first world tour. And that's one big success for our company. So,all artists and trainees at the company were allowed to attend one trip to the aqua park. So,right now,MinAh and me are sitting with the rest of the trainees in one bus and artists are in another. Honestly,I'm kinda nervous. Being in the aqua park means that I need to dress in swim suit.  But,I'm really shy when it comes to those things. And L will be there too and he will see me...

,,Why are you so red,Chris?" - one trainee named Ryu Su Jeong asked me. I know a lot of trainees and I'm really good with a lot of them and I find Su Jeong so cute and talented ,,Maybe,you're thinking something weird?" - she blinked me.

,,A..Aniyaaa,how can you think like that?" - but I still blushed a lot.

,,I still don't get it. Why are Baby Soul,JiAe and Jin in the artists bus?" - one trainee named Lee Han Bi commented on these three girls. Baby Soul debuted as solo-singer 2 years ago and JiAe and Jin debuted this year. Some trainees are still jealous of them,but even thought they are singers,they still didn't debut as idols. But they still are in the artists bus.

,,Well,it's pretty okay to me,if you ask. I mean,Baby Soul and JiAe are longer in Woollim than us. Our time will come too,don't worry guys."

,,Yaa,Seo Ji Soo! I know it all! I just asked,geez..." - trainee Seo Ji Soo and Lee Han Bi are best friends. They're hoping to debut together. I really like them. They remind me of me and MinAh. And I like our trainees too!

,,Ya,what's with that girl?"

,,You mean on So Jin Ae? That trainee that's sitting alone?"

,,Uhm,who is she?"

,,I've heard she's been trainee at Woollim since 2008,but she still haven't debuted!"

,,Waaa,she's too old to debut anyways,I feel sad for her,I doubt Woollim will debut her..." - some trainees talked about this pretty girl. She's always all alone and never talks to the rest of the trainees. I looked at her. She somehow reminded me of Sunggyu. She has some strong aura around her and she's handsome and pretty. But why Woollim didn't set her debut yet? I feel kinda sad. Will I end up like her?

 

,,WOOOW! Look at these pools! And these slides! WAA I love this!"

,,How about that no exited Chris 15 minutes ago?"

,,MinAh,I know,but it has been a while since I went to the aqua park! It's so refreshing!"

,,Well,we still need to wait for artists bus to arrive."

,,They haven't arrived?"

,,They have but... Inspirits and Nell's fans just... Don't even let me started about Tasty's fans..."

,,I understand." - when fans finally let them breathe,they entered aqua park. I looked at L and he caught my look and he blinked me!

,,Ya,let's go change!" - MinAh grabbed my arm and female trainees runned to the dressing area. I started to feel nervous. L will see my body...

,,Kyaa,I'm so exited!", ,,Me too!" ,,Sunbaes will see us,kyaaa!" - well the rest of the girls sounded exited about it. I took my swimsuit and look at it. Well,there's bra and ,and all these girls will dress so,let's do it Chris! I dressed in the swimsuit and looked at myself in the mirror. I won't lie to myself,since I practise everyday I just find my body indeed attractive. I hope I won't get in some incident...

Outside,all trainees changed themselfs. I saw Infinite changed too. When I saw L's face,I suddenly became so nervous. I returned to the dressing room. 

,,Why are you not outside? What are you still doing here?" - trainee named Lee Mijoo asked me with her sweet voice. She was the girl that food poisoned and asked me to go to the NY with L instead. I am still thankfull to her about that. And I find her really pretty and she became my really good friend.

,,Mijooah,I'll be honest,I'm really shy..." - then I looked at her. She tried to cover her body with her arms. She is really handsome. I could see that too!

,,Chris Eonni,I'm nervous too..But we have been working so, so hard and this is something like a little award."

,,I know..."

,,Let's go,Eonni." - she grabbed my hand and smiled. We went outside once again. I saw everybody including L. He looked like he was looking for something. I guess that's me because when he saw me he started approaching. I holded my breath for a moment and made some smile.

,,Hey"

,,H..Hey.."

,,How are you?"

,,I'm fine..."

,,Okay then I just came to say hi. Then see you later! Have fun." - that's it? I thought he will say something more. I mean,he always does it. I was dissapointed. As the time passed,I had really great time at this huge aqua park. I felt like an child but I loved it! I wished to see L again so I searched whole aqua park to find him. But all I could see was some Infinite members and nothing more.

,,Chris you're really handsome." - I turned around and I saw Hoya,Woohyun and Sungjong. I hoped to see L as well.

,,Thanks,Oppa."

,,Chris Noona,wanna go on this slide with me? It requires two persons and Hoya and Woohyun Hyungs are going together..

,,Aigooo,uri maknae Sungjongiii,don't be sad! Hoya will go with you,I'll go with Chris"

,,Yaa! Hyung,I asked her first!"

,,Sorry,I'm older,Chris let's go!"

,,Ya,Woohyun! You can't do that!"

,,Oppa! I'll go with all of you,one by one is that okay?" - Hoya,Woohyun and Sungjong smiled at me and happily grabbed my arms and we went to this slide. I firstly went with Sungjong,then with Woohyun and Hoya at the end. We started to have really good time. We surely spent two hours together. We eve ate together.

,,Oh,Hyung I see L hyung! Ibayo!" - I trembled when I heard Sungjong mentioning L. L was passing by this restaurant where we ate and approached us when maknae called. He putted his cute smile. And he was wet from the water. He looked so hot that my eyes hurt. I quickly fixed my wet hair and pretended I was cool.

,,You're eating?"

,,Uhmn,Myungsoo wanna some?" - Woohyun gave him his pizza. I tried to stay calm when L bite Woohyun's pizza. They both looked so hot. They were so wet and their hair was wet and their abs...

,,Chris? Chris?" - I woke up from my imagination when Hoya called me. Then I looked at him. His abs where shining under his wet body. Water falled from his face and the way he said Chris sounded so hot to me. I just realized I'm in the boy's paradise. I felt so drunk and my head filled their images. God,Chris come to your sences. We talked some more and then Sungjong left. Woohyun saw Sunggyu eating donuts and he went to steal some from him. Hoya and L now were busy with their fans. I didn't want to bother so I left. I walked all alone. I was happy but I wanted to be with L. I looked at one big slide. And my heart suddenly wanted to go down it. As I was going there by the stairs,I felt some gentle patt on my shoulder.

,,Exuse me.." - I turned around and saw one guy. He looked really cute and then I saw his abs. Abs,abs,abs. Chris look at his face! Concentrate! He then said ,,I'm wondering what is such a pretty girl doing all alone in this big place." - the thing is,he was not Korean ,,I noticed you a while ago and I can't let you go on this one alone. Wanna slide with me?" - how could I refuse such a guy who offered himself. I said sure why not. We slided a lot and his name was Vigos and he was from Greece. His best friend is from Seoul,so he came here to visit him. I explained my history and we really talked a lot. I saw it was near 6PM but I still haven't been alone with L. I guessed it will be good to talk with Vigos some more. As I walked with him next to the pols he played the prank and pushed me into the pool. I started laughing and he jumped into the pool with me as well. Then,we splashed a bit and in one moment he neared me. This pool was really deep and the water was almost to my neck. But he came so near and grabbed my chin and wanted to kiss me. I tried to step back since I couldn't do that. But he followed my steps and didn't want to let go. Just before I was about to push him,someone lifted me up out of the water grabbing me by the waist and chipped me over his shoulder. I was really surprised and Vigos seemed that way too. But that person just runned out the pool,with me on his shoulders and saved me from the situation I goy myslelf in. And I didn't need to guess who that was. As he runned to the safer place,L putted me down.

,,Wh..Why did you do that?"

,,You seemed like you didn't want of him to do it."

,,Anyways I never asked you to do that!"

,,Heee,I'm your savior right?"

,,Why are you showing just now?"

,,What?"

,,You seemed as you avoided me a bit."

,,...."

,,Why are you not answering? Yaa?"

,,You seemed like you missed me."

,,Wh..What? No,I just thought that you..."

,,Thought what?" - he slowly neared me. Then he will tease me again. His wet hair suited him. And that look in his eyes...

,,I just wanted to spend some more time with you since the next month you'll leave on your world tour."

,,Oh,jinjja?" - he came even more near me.

,,Yaa! What are you doing? Stop it,this place is full of people."

,,I know but I don't want to stop." - he neared to me and looked me into my eyes ,,wanna slide with me this time?"

We again slided and played in the water. We had great time and as the Sun was setting,more people started to leave aqua park. But I didn't want to stop playing. We still had time. We swimmed in on pool and competed in swimming. And I won!

,,Yo...You're..so...fast..." - He was out of breath. He then drowned me and I did that to him too! We kept on splashing each other and in one moment he slipped and fell on me. As we fell together into the water,he hugged me. We were hugged under the water,but I started losing breaht so I wanted to go to the surface. But,L didn't allow me to. I struggled to swim to the surface,ishe trying to drown me or what? He grabbed my face and I guess he looked at me. I couldn't open my eyes,so I couldn't see,but I could feel we he kissed me.At that moment,I opened my eyes widely and saw his face on mine. This wasn't just my imagination,but L kissed me again.  He tried to give me some of his oxygen. I found it really cute,but he couldn't give me much,since he was out of the breath as well! But he continued to kiss me,and I don't care if I die here I'll die happy. After some time we stopped kissing and at the surface,we breathe like crazy.

,,You....kiss...kissed me again.... Why?"

,,You said you won't .... see me..."

,,Well,it's...true...."

,,I won't see you again... I'll...miss you..."

,,Don't lie..." - he looked at me. It's true,I'll miss him so hard. Who knows when will I see him again. I want to cherish every moment I have with him right now.

,,You're pretty. Don't let other guys see you like that."

,,Like what?" - he grabbed his towel and covered me with it ,,Oppa,you're making me embarassed."

,,I was embarassed! Whe I saw you I..."

,,You?"

,,MYUNGSOO,CHRIS! COME HERE WE NEED TO GO NOW!" - I heard our managers screaming at us. Myungsoo and I parted there.

,,I'll see you then."

,,Oppa..."

,,Hmn?"

,,Good luck.."

,,Hehe,you too." - he again smiled at me. I thought about that water kiss. Myungsoo... In the bus, I was really in my thoughts.

,,Ya,Lee MinAh! I saw you with the Sungyeol today!" - trainees teased MinAh

,,Ya,you! What nonsence are you talking about? I mean,stop it!"

,,Ya,Ya,Yaaaa! I feel loveee in the air!"

,,Anniya..." - MinAh showed her little smile. I was happy for her. I noticed that girl. That So Jin Ae.  She was quiet all the time. I hope she debutes soon. I closed my eyes and hoped for a lot of things to happen. Will I be able to make them happen? I looked out the window. It was already dark. I spent the whole day swimming and as I leaned my head on the window,my eyes became heavy. I closed my eyes. In my head,water kiss played again and again. That's already third kiss from L. I wonder when wil the next one happen?