Chapter 11

I have a dream

,,I really like you. And I know you're leaving for Seoul tomorrow but I really like you. I liked you from the first moment I met you. I guess destiny brought us together."

,,K..Kevin..."

,,And I need to know if you like me too."

,,This is quite sudden..."

,,Do you like me?"

,,....."

,,You...don't like me?"

,,I'm sorry..Kevin.."

,,All this time I thought you liked me."

,,I don't know what to say.."

,,It's okay. I'm the fool here." - he left like that. These days he really acted weird. All this time I felt something's wrong. And he wanted to tell me he likes me. And I rejected him.

,,What are you doing,you fool!" - I told myself like that. I went back in my room to pack some more stuff. But I couldn't stop thinking about Kevin. I felt sorry for him. But I liked L. And I can't get over him even though he's so far away or even if he's near he's to high from me. I need to work harder to reach him.

 

Two days later,MinAh and I arrived at Seoul. Finally, after a long time I can be back here! We rushed to the Woollim. CEO welcomed us and I greeted other trainees. Couple of days later, we all celebrated Christmas. And it was revealed something amazing. A trip.

,,Unfortunately,not everyone could go. And we need only one trainee to go with L in New York and the other one to go with Hoya and Sungyeol. The rest of them will have activities in Seoul and Tokyo." - CEO said like that ,,but only those who work hard will earn their trip! So be carefull!". When I heard those words,I worked hard as hell. I wanted to go with L on that trip! So I will. Two days later it was revealed who'll go.

,,The person that's going together with Hoya and Sungyeol is...Lee MinAh!" - MinAh tried to look not so happy,but her eyes sparkled as CEO called her name.

,,And the person going with L is..."- I waited and waited and.. ,,...Lee Mijoo!" - WHAT??? Lee Mijoo? She surprisedly standed and everyone applauded to her. My feelings were broken. I worked so hard. As I went to the bed,I remembered how tonight her flight will lead her all the way to the L. I cried. I looked at that framed photo L gave me for my birthday. I'm sorry,Oppa...

A call woke me up in the middle of the night.

,,...Yobsaeyo?"

,,Chris,are you awake?" - It was CEO.

,,...Well,I am now..." - I said with a sleepy,tired voice.

,,Well,I have some great news that'll wake you up,young lady."

 

,,She's gotten the food poisoning? Omona! Is she alright??"

,,She's at hospital! I wanted to decline her flight,but she said she wanted of you to go instead."

,,Me? Really?"

,,Yeah. She says she saw you practising like an crazy and she thinks you deserve going there more than her."

,,Omona...really? That's so nice..." - I was touched.

,,So your flight will be for 2 hours better get ready,I'll wait for you at the airport."

,,2..2 hours?? You expect me to pack my stuff and get there for 2 hours???"

,,You'll need to do that if you wanna go in the New York with L."

 

I was packed for 2 hours and at the airport. Since L was already in the NY,I needed to come there by myself. And it'll only be L and me. I was super exited. But I couldn't get a lot of sleep in the plane. But I didn't mind it. At the airport in NY,L was waiting for me. When I saw him,my heart jumped like it happens everytime I see him.

,,Chris,over here!"

,,Oppa!" - I must admit,NY is cold. I was lightly dressed.

,,Nice to see you again!''- he came and hugged me. I could die out of happiness. We talked like that a bit. Then,we've gotten into the car.

,,I waited for you and didn't check up in the hotel."

,,Why? Where were you sleeping then?"

,,I always wanted to try something unexpected,so I just went here and there,hehe."

,,Oppa..."

,,Why are you so slightly dressed? Here take my jacket." - he gave me his jacket. It smelled nice.

 

,,What do you mean all rooms are reserved?" - I asked on the English.

,,I'm sorry,but only two are left...One with only one bed and one that's only an salon." - a hotel manager told us.

,,L Oppa,you told me you reserved a rooms in here! They say nothing is reserved here under your name!"

,,I'm sure I did it! I mean,I tried I thought they have gotten what I wanted to say."

,,Aish,really!"

 

We used that room with one bed. Since we had no choice. That bed was for couples. So,both of us could sleep on it. The two of us to sleep in one bed. In one room.

,,I can sleep on couch." - he said confidentaly.

,,There's no couch."

,,Ouh..I see. I'll sleep on the floor!"

,,And earn back pain? It's okay, we can sleep together." - as I said that I blushed.

,,Waa,you sound like you really want to sleep with me." - he came closer ,,treat me well...Chris."  - my heart jumped. I just realised the situation I got myself into.

The whole day was busy. I followed him everywhere as he had some schedules. Since I only slept for like 3 hours in past 2 days,I couldn't hide the tiredness in my eyes.

,,Let's go back to the hotel later,okay?"

,,Hm.." - L really treated me well. I couldn't stop my dreams as I sat into the car. I fell asleep immediately.

,,Wow,you really fell asleep fast." - L covered me with his jacket as he stoped the car on the red stop. When we arrived at the hotel,he helped me go into the room. Since I was so tired,I couldn't walk anymore. As I remmember,he carried me to our room. He placed me gently on the bed,took my shoes off and covered with blanket.

,,Have a nice dreams!" - I felt his kidness and how he gently patted my head. I could enjoy spending time with him forever.

,,I like you." - He trembled as those words came out of my mouth. I,myself,don't remmember how I said it.

,,Wha...What?" - he tried to get those words out of me again. But I was already in deep sleep. At the end he gave up and just said ,,You're cute."

I the morning I woke up next to that person. He was sleeping so near to me that I could feel him breathing. His face was around 10 cm away from mine. I felt how hot my face now becomes. I wanted to scream. I runned to the bathroom.

,,You look like somebody throw a tomato in your face! Skin care,skin care." - I applied some creams at my face and washed it deeply. Then I brushed my teeth,checked if I smell,brushed my hair and went back to the bedroom. He wasn't there!

,,Looking for me?" - I turned around and he was shirtless. I felt how my eyes are poping out. Why are you doing this to me,Kim Myung Soo?