Shake That Brass (Mark x Wendy)

Gotvelvet Oneshots

Less than 700 words... you can call it a drabble! Plus this is my first time writing a fic, so i'm still lacking a lot. I hope you guys can bear with me ^^ Enjoy!


“Guys, can we take a rest now?” Jackson asked the members while laying down in the floor. Got7 were at JYP Building, or in the practice room to be exact, to do their daily practice. They had been practicing for like 4 hours today for a new choreo.

                “Okay, let’s just stop it here then.” Jaebum said while fanning himself with his palm. The members looked so exhausted. Mark was drinking his water, while Bambam, Jinyoung, Youngjae, and Yugyeom were also laying down in the floor. “Is it time for Music Bank yet? We need to watch Amber’s performance though.” Bambam suddenly got up and switched on the tv. “Oh, it’s started already guys!”

                The rest of them stood up immediately to watch the tv screen. Amber was being interviewed by Eli and Kevin, so that means her turn to perform was close. “Oh, right Bambam, I heard Taeyeon is not going to perform with Amber today though? It’s replaced by Wendy?” Mark said as he patted Bambam’s shoulder. “Of course I already know that hyung. I’m always first when it comes to Taeyeon noona!” Bambam said proudly. Mark and the rest of the members only rolled their eyes.

                Amber was performing Beautiful when Mark’s phone suddenly rang, indicating that he just received a new message. He walked to the corner of practice room to take his bag and check his phone. He read the message that he just received, and he let out a smile afterwards. He then put down his bag and went back to the front of tv screen with his phone still in his hand.

                The tv screen showed that it was already Shake That Brass performance. The members were focused on Amber’s performance, and they sometimes laughed because they thought Amber’s moves were so funny. There was only one person who didn’t really pay much attention to Amber. He was waiting for the other person who was gonna perform with Amber. Yep, he was waiting for Wendy’s turn. And that person was Mark.

                The text message that Mark just received was from Wendy. Wendy told Mark to stand by because her turn was next after Beautiful. No one knew that they were this close, though. The members only knew that they were friends. Well, basically all of got7 members knew all of red velvet members, and vice versa.

                When finally Wendy appeared on the tv screen, Mark’s heart skipped a beat. Wow, she’s really cute with that bangs, he thought. He couldn’t help but to smile proudly to watch his Wendy performed so well.

                After the performance ended, he texted Wendy right away.

                Baby, you did great! And you look so cute!

                After a minute, he got a reply.

                Um.. that’s it?

                Mark read her reply with confused look. Did I miss anything? he thought. He then checked youtube to watch the performance once again. He observed everything. He didn’t want Wendy to get mad at him.

                He watched closely and he suddenly laughed so hard. “HAHAHA WHY SO CUTE?” Mark screamed, forgetting that he was still in the practice room with the members. All of the members who were still watching music bank looked at him. He stopped laughing immediately and then put a poker face. “Who is cute Mark?” Jinyoung asked him. “Um… it’s.. it’s my cousins. Yeah, my cousins…” Mark replied carefully, not wanting the members got suspicious on him.

                You wore my gift today! That looks perfect on you! Sorry for not noticing it earlier bby

                Mark gave Wendy a pair of shoes as a new year gift. He bought that when he was in LA earlier this year.

                Oh really? I had to argue with coordi unnie earlier because of that shoes! I’m glad that you like it! <3

                Mark read her text message and smiled meaningfully. He just really liked her a lot. He wondered what kind of performance that Wendy is going to show tomorrow. Plus they planned to celebrate Valentine’s Day together after the performance. He just couldn’t wait for their date tomorrow. :)


So.. That's it! Lol I was inspired by Wendy's today's outfit hehe blue and red ;a;