Chapter 7

Bobby and I

"How is it? He seems pretty drunk." In Ha looks at Park Seo joon worrily.

"Gosh, how come this man, aish." You try to lift Park Seo joon arms and help him to stand up.

"Second round! One more shot!" Park Seo Joon keeps shouting for another glass even he's barely lift his own head.

Inha's collecting Seo joon's stuff while you help him up. Even though you can feel the alcohol starts attacking your head, you manage to hold him untill the exit door.

When you're finally outside, the bouncer helps you to hold Park Seojoon while In Ha tries to stop a taxi.

"Gosh, remind me to not hang out with that man again, unnie." You stretch your arm relaxing your muscle.

"You're not come with us,             ya?" Inha calling you out from the taxi while supporting Seo Joon beside her.

"No it's ok, unnie. We're in different direction though."

"Ok, then. Be careful." She closes the door and you wave as the taxi move away.

You look at your watch. It's almost pass midnight. You take out your cell phone and you see there are three miss calls and a massage from Bobby's mom. She asked whether you've come home yet.

You dial her number, though you're not sure if she'll be picking it up.

Right after three beeps you can hear her voice," hallo,                    ya?"

"Hallo, imo. I'm sorry, did I wake you up?"

"It's ok, it's ok. Apparently I fell asleep while waiting for Bobby. Have you come home yet?" You heard her yawning.

"Ah, I've been working late and I'm about coming home now. Is he still out?"

"Humm,, I wonder where he is. Last time I call him he was in Hanbin's. That's 3 hours ago and he didn't text me nor answered my call."

You can't not to worry. Though it’s not the first time he goes out till this late.

You can hear Bobby's mom swears at her son.
"Your uncle is taking the night shift, otherwise I could ask him to take you home and find that brat."

"No it's ok, imo. I can take a taxi."

"Still, it's late for a girl to ride a taxi alone."

"Don't worry imo. My office has a regular taxi driver I can call."

"Is that so?"

"Yes, and I'll try to call Bobby too."

"Alright, you must be careful and stay alarm though."

"Of course, imo. Please have a nice rest."

"O *ok*"

You wait until she hangs up and you dial another number. Bobby's.

Beep. Beep.

It's connected.

Hanbin and Bobby are gathering with another contestants near the front door. They are waiting for the announcement of the winners for the next round.

"Shoot." Bobby freaks out to see your name on the screen. 

"What's wrong?" Hanbin turns to his friend.

"It's noona." There's a horror in Bobby's face.

Hanbin can't help to not be panic. It's not about what they were doing, his parents are very supportive about him pursuing music, but lying about school project will kill him also.

"Are you going to picking it up?"

Bobby just shakes his head, not sure what he's supposed to do.

There's pretty crowd. He's afraid you'll asking him where he is and it's definitely you won't believe him if he say that he's at Hanbin's.

There's no answer. You close your phone.

"Jinja *really* issh, that kid. Just see 'til I get you."

You walk to the front entrance where a bunch of kids (?) Were Waiting impatiently in front of the door.

You decide to wait for a taxi there, and while you're at it you take out your phone again, still try to reach for Bobby.
Your designer instinct is on mode as you look at the bunch of youngsters fashion style.
In your eyes you see them as a fashion copy cat or some celeb wannabe with too many unnecessary accessories. Yet from what you see, this is the real style of todays. There's something makes them unique and fresh.

You tap the redial button. You hear the beep tone again and in the exact time you hear a phone ringing around you. 

You notice something strange with the two boys who are standing by the end of the crowd. They seem to be the kids who performed earlier. You remember one of them from the snapback and scarf covering his mouth. You see them arguing about the phone that keep buzzing from his hand. When he turn off his phone it happen to be that your connection with Bobby is off too. Just to get rid of your suspicion you try to redial Bobby’s number again. The second it’s connected you see the boy’s phone’s screen is turning on.

When you come toward them, the Bouncer’s calling you.

“Miss your taxi is coming.”

You draw away to the bouncer telling him to hold for your taxi. But then when you’re back to where the boys were, they’re already gone.

*****************************************************************************