The Vacation's Closure

Is it Love?

Morning came on that cold day in the midst of winter. Daylight penetrated into the transparent window, brightening up the dark room. Birds were chirping and the peaceful morning was refreshing for the two idols.

A heavenly smell came into Kyuhyun’s nostrils, alerting his brain to awake. He groaned, annoyed that his precious sleep was disturbed and his mind can only linked into one angel that could make him calm, Seohyun.

His hand reached out beside him on the other side of the bed. He frowned whilst his eyes still closed due to the emptiness beside him. He blinked his eyes a couple of times trying to adjust the light.

When he finally had adjusted, he looked at the empty space beside him, the extraordinaire smell had gotten stronger as he closed his eyes and inhaled the divine smell that he thought would be omelet.  

He mentally groaned as he remembered that his precious Seohyun was an early riser, and recalled her quote early bird catches the worms when she caught him sleeping late till noon. He removed the duvet from his body and reached for the slippers that he left last night.

He started to walk towards the kitchen and smiled at the scene before him. Seohyun was standing in front of the stove while wearing an apron with her hair tied up in a ponytail. He walked slowly behind her.

Seohyun was humming random tunes softly to herself, her lips curved into a small smile as she prepared their breakfast. Suddenly she felt two hands curved around her waist to her stomach and she was pulled into an embrace of a half man behind.

She blushed when she felt his flesh against her body but loving the feeling of warmth he was giving. He rested his chin on her shoulder and pecked her cheek. “Why so early Hyunnie-ah?” he murmured tiredly and she chuckled.

“Early bird-”

“-Gets the worms… yeah I know that baby” both of them grinned and sat together, having a wonderful breakfast together.

For the rest of the day, they spent time together, strolling down the beach, laughing, cuddling and of course, kissing but this time, both of the agreed that they would not go further than that until both of them are absolutely ready and fully committed to the responsibility afterwards.

The day went by like a blink of an eye; it’s true on what people always say about time. Use I wisely as time slipped away without any notice when we spent it to the fullest in doing something valuable or when we spent it with the our love ones.

Tears started to form in Seohyun’s eyes as she stood in front of the vacation home, feeling the heaviness in her chest due to the fact that she was disappointed that their vacation together had ended.

As Kyuhyun had finally closed the bonnet of his car he turned his head towards the direction of his angel. He wrapped his hands around her waist, lifted his hand to wipe off the running tears from her eyes and smiled affectionately.

“We’ll come back soon baby, no worries alright?”

She smiled and nodded.

The ride back home past by quickly and soon they reached at Seohyun’s dorm. They stood in front of the door, neither of them wanted to be separated from each other.

“I have got to go Kyuhyun oppa” she whispered timidly

“Yeah, I’ll text you soon alright baby?”

She smiled and pulled towards him into an embrace.

He stood there, watching her walked into her dorm until she was no longer in sight, and only then did he walked away and drive back to his own dorm.

“Oh Seohyun-ah, you’re back?” said Yuri but her eyes did not leave from the television.

“Yes unnie” she replied walking towards her room while unwrapping her thick green moss scarf.

After peeling off the outer layer of her outfit, she crashed onto her bed, feeling exhausted and closed her eyes. Then she heard her phone beeped.

She took out her phone, slide it unlocked and smiled at the screen when it showed the recipient’s name, Evilkyukyu…

FROM: EVILKYUKYU

pouting-kyu.jpg

I’m back at my place baby! Wish you were here! Miss you already baby! XOXO

She giggled and replied

FROM: BABYSEORORO

Aigooo… poor oppa! I miss you too! I’m a bit tired and will take short nap, work hard oppa!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4kLLLroo3pOwgCowjgO3

 

FROM: EVILKYUKYU

Alright angel, go and take a rest. I love you! <3

FROM: BABYSEORORO

I love you too <3

With a touch on the send, she closed her eyes, her breathing become softer and calmer as she slowly drifted off to dreamland with a smile plastered on her flawless face.

 

 

 

ALRIGHTY! SO THE VACATION IS OVER AND A NEW DRAMA WILL BEGIN ON THE NEXT UPDATE! SEOHYUN'S PAST WILL SOON BE REVEALED ALRIGHT?

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN TO MY FRIEND SCARLETT! SHE IS SUCH A DEARY! BTW SHE PREVIOUSLY WAS KNOWN AS MAKNAE_LOVE96 BUT NOW SHE'S SQLEE96!

CHECK OUT HER STORY HERE, OH! AND AT WATTPAD TOO! 

http://www.wattpad.com/31166944-discovering-the-soulless

 

DO COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE! IT MEANS A LOT! ^_^