Punishment Time Part 1

Is it Love?

 

Night view in the city of Seoul was indeed beautiful. In the midst of people in the busy New York like city of Seoul where the city never sleeps, two lovers were walking hand in hand with their effortless disguise.

Two people walking along the famous Han River in the city of Seoul. Unknown to them that there was actually somebody else with them.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Alright you guys I’ll catch up with you later kay? Bye”

*click

“Fewh… I thought this day will never end… Oh well, at least the late night fresh air is making me wide awake”

He smiled; a young lad, Yonghwa by the named, was taking a stroll to clear out his mind after a long day of shooting, interviews and recording. Indeed he admitted that being a Hallyu idol wasn’t easy but it’s his passion to be one.

It was a peaceful and quiet night until he realized that he wasn’t alone there. Not far from him he spotted a couple happily chatting together. He tried to walk away not wanting to be recognized and to disturb their date.

“Oppa you are so bad!”

He froze the moment he heard the female’s voice. He recognized it from somewhere but who. He continued to walk away with his mind filled with curiosity.

On his way back to his dorm, it finally clicked him, he was so sure that he recognized the voice as Seohyun’s but how can that be? He did saw her left a few hours ago, a straight person like her wouldn’t possibly be staying up this late right.

With that he laughed it off and brushed off the thought.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Seohyun and Kyuhyun have heaps of fun being at each other’s company. Their hectic schedule didn’t help at all. In fact, it is making it harder for them to work out their relationship after what had happened in the past. They refuse to accept the feeling of regret anymore and try to make as much as memories as they can as a couple together.

“Seobaby”

“Eww… when have the evil kyu turned so cheesy?” she teased with a mischievous smile plastered on her glowing face.

“Ah you just ruined the moment…” he sulked pouting his lips like a little boy. She blushed at the sight with guilt stricken her in her heart.

She wrapped her hands around his left arm feeling ever so guilty.

“I’m sorry oppa… Will you forgive me?”

He looked at her, though his heart has melted just by looking at her innocent beauty though his evil mind was too stubborn to listen to his heart.

“No…” He whispered looking away, not wanting to give in to her.

*chu

She kissed his cheeks boldly. Her cheeks had turned into crimson red and so was his face. He turned his face towards her and pecked her lips unexpectedly.

“O-OPPA!!!” she screamed in embarrassment feeling her body weirdly hot even though the surrounding temperature was obviously chilly.

He smirked while bending a bit to match his eyes with hers. “The punishment starts now my beautiful Seohyun” He smirked at her.

“Oppa you are so bad!”

She knows that there was nothing she could do anyway since it was her fault. Although she was scared but she can’t deny her heart that she was actually looking forward to the night and to feel a bit happy.

Then, Kyuhyun started to turned sideways and offered a hand to her.

“Shall we go now princess?” She hesitated a bit but then grabbed it anyway.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Oppa… Do you think its okay to leave them alone this late?”Asked Hyoyeon with her brows furrowed in worries.

“Yah… Can’t you just sleep…” Eunhyuk replied groggily with both of his eyes still close

“Oppa! I’m worried! It’s their first night! I’m worried about my Seobaby pureness” She continued disturbing him, rolling him left and right in hoping to wake him up.

Feeling annoyed for disturbing his precious sleep, he pulled Hyoyeon into his embrace, hugging her tightly in his arms as if she’s a teddy bear.

“Aren’t you afraid if I took your pureness away my dancing queen” he smirked with his eyes open lazily to look at her cute reaction. Indeed her face was flushed red when he said that and he loved this cute side of hers.

“Y-Yah! Pabo-ah! Let me go you monkey!”

He tightened his embrace. “You are only saying that but I know that you like it anyway. Let’s just sleep. Kyuhyun is a responsible guy, he won’t do anything that would hurt Seohyun. Just calm down alright?” Then he kissed her hair.

She nodded slowly and hugged him back by putting her hands around his waist. She could hear his heartbeats and she was so sure that it became her favourite music ever since.

“Stupid monkey” she whispered slowly but audible enough for him to hear

“I love you too Venus”

With that both lovers slept peacefully in each other’s embrace with a smile on their face.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Silence filled inside the car where two lovers rode with their hands intertwined with each other’s. They were off to their next destination where Kyuhyun had planned out carefully to make it perfectly. To him Seohyun must deserve nothing less from him.

He looked at his side and saw her sleeping peacefully like an angel who fell from heaven. Her undeniable beauty had made his heart skipped a beat for who knows how many times per day or even if it’s even possible per second.

He raised up their intertwined hands and kissed her soft hand. She fidget a bit but then continued her deep slumber.

“Sleep tight beautiful. We are almost there” He whispered as he caressed her silky hair.

 

*A FEW MOMENTS LATER

 

“Seohyun, Seohyun wake up! Wake up! We’re here”

“Hmmm… 5 more minutes mom…” She complaint as she turned her body to the other side.

Feeling rather evil as he is he picked up from the car bridal style making her went wide eyes awake from the sudden movement.

“I see you have finally awake princess” he smiled

She yawned before she checked her watch. “It’s 2:30 in the morning. Where are we anyway?”She said after she was put down by him and was wiping her eyes from sleepiness.

“Well honey, since both of got permission to be off tomorrow, I have decided to take us on a private vacation here. It’s my family vacation house. It has a beautiful view by the ocean and I really want to spend a time with you more Seohyun.” He looked at her with sincere smile.

She hugged him with joyful tears formed in her eyes. “I love you Kyuhyun… I really do” she said.

He responded the hug, “I love you too my angel”

Afterwards they went to the back of the car to take out their stuff. “Oh yeah Seohyun!”

She turned back to look at him. “Don’t forget that you still have to be punished” he smiled mischievously with an evil smirk afterwards.

She turned back forward and screamed “WHATEVER YOU DO KYUHYUN I’LL BE READY!” and pull out her tongue to him.

The night went on like a blink of an eye with two lovers making fun of each other feeling joyful and happy of each other’s presence and to Seohyun the punishment continues with Kyuhyun…

 

TO BE CONTINUED WITH THE SECOND PART...

 

 

TO ALL MY READERS I AM DEEPLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN MONTHS! I WAS SO DAMN BUSY WITH SCHOOL THAT I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH MY STORY. MY SCHOOL HOLIDAYS IS COMING SOON AND I WILL TRY TO UPDATE THE SECOND PART AS SOON AS I CAN... 

BTW HYOHYUK IN MAXSTEP IS JUST PURE CUTENESS <3 <3 <3

 

a6966b80236111e28ed022000a1fbc58_6.jpg

 

 

 

581605_400754016656432_1191143696_n.jpg\

 

 

picmix-2652012-231447.jpeg