Punishment Time Part 2

Is it Love?

In the midst of winter night, as the wind blew fairly soft giving the chills at night. In secluded suburban area outside the hectic life of the Seoul city stood two lovers walking hand in hand towards an amazing architecture of a vacation home.

 Sounds of giggles filled in the air curving Kyuhyun’s mouth upward into a genuine smile. As they reached the door step, a rustling sound of leaves was heard not to far from where they were standing.

“What was that?” asked Seohyun, her soft voice squeaked.

“It’s nothing, must be the wind” Kyuhyun responded as his arm curved around his lover’s waist bringing her closer towards him.

A pretty blush crept onto Seohyun’s face as she smiled in assurance towards the man that made her heart beats fast.

With a click of the door was heard when the key was turned, Kyuhyun opened the door, “Ladies first!” he bowed in a British butlery manner and showing his goofy smiled.

She chuckled at his childish behaviour, “Why thank you me butler!” she went along with the act as she rose her head up in a posh manner.

“Oh my goodness, Kyuhyun, your house… it’s… it’s…” she stuttered

“Beautiful? Enchanted?  Awesome?” he wiggled his eyebrows, amused at his girlfriend’s reaction. With her big brown eyes wide open, sparkling with amazement and gaping open.

She nodded, speechless.

“Yeah, I know, I mean come on, look at the house and look at the owner” he smirked as he unwound his hand from her waist and gestured towards himself, “I’m perfect! You should be lucky honey!” he smirked.

“Ah yes, perfectly full of himself right?” she replied snapping out from her dazed and adorably pushed her tongue out.

“Why you?! Come here” he tried to grab her but failed as she ran away from him, laughing uncontrollably. “Catch me if you can evilkyu!” she teased.

He shook his head only you angel, only you he thought and smiled.

Seohyun looked around and concluded that she reached in the living room. The interior design was amazing, with modern meets classic Korean cotemporary style absolutely blew her mind on how beautiful it was.

Suddenly she heard soft steps coming not far from behind.

She gasped in surprise and began panicking, turning her head around and smile when she found the perfect spot for her to hide. Catch me if you can Oppa!

When Kyuhyun entered the living room, his eyes began to roamed everywhere in search of an angel named Seohyun. Then, he saw a turquoise skirt peeking out from a table. He smirked, Baby, you are making this too easy. Let the punishment begin.

He tip-toed slowly towards her, hoping that she wouldn’t suspect his nearby presence. He could see her back, rising up and down slowly due to her calm and soft breathing. He smiled mischievously and….

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her fist tightened and her jaw clenched with her eyes burned in anger at the sight in front of her. The cool breeze of the winter at night did no justice as her body was blazing hot in furious anger.

She almost got caught due to her enraged anger when her feet accidentally stepped on a bunch of rotten branch and dried leaves.

Her heart clenched tight at the sight of the prosperity lover’s affection with each other.

I will protect you Seohyun, as if that’s the last thing I do. You deserve so much better than him after HIM… I will save you Seohyun, from being hurt by Kyuhyun…

And with that thought, she left with a determined feeling in both her heart and mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Kyuhyun!!!! Stop it!” she gasped from her laughter, out of breath as Kyuhyun pinned her down on the floor and tickled the life out of her.

Basically, tickling as a punishment was completely underrated in the mind of Evil Kyuhyun but he was dealing with an angel and he didn’t have the heart to punish her beyond that, besides, he refused to face the rage of Seohyun’s members, especially Hyoyeon and Taeyeon.

“Say you’re sorry!” he grinned at the angel underneath him.

“I’m… I’m… I’m sorry Kyukyu oppa!” she muttered, struggling to utter a single word in the midst of her laughter.

He leant down to her face, he could see tears formed at the corner of her eyes, and stopped tickling with her still underneath him.

Her breathing was hard as she gasped for air due to the lack of it in her lungs. Then, she opened her eyes droopily, her heart raced when she realized the position she currently was in with Kyuhyun.

 

His hands trailed up slowly, caressing her soft skin on her arms, to her face. He tucked some hair behind her ears looked deep into the hazel brown eyes of hers. Her lips parted and he could feel her warm breath.

Both of them stayed silent, gazing into each others’ eyes, completely unaware of the heat surrounding them and the rising at the scene. She felt so loved and so special when Kyuhyun looked at her that way. As if she was the only girl engraved in his heart and as if she’s the only girl in the whole world that matters to him and that made her heart flutters.

He cupped her cheeks shakily, afraid of breaking such beautiful, such fragile being. “I love you Seohyun, you know that right?” he whispered, his eyes never left hers.

Before she could reply anything, his lips touched against hers. Moving softly, gently and yet the passion was there and she could feel it. Her body felt hot, alive, more alive than she have ever had before and it is happening because of the lover who’s kissing her right now. The guy named Kyuhyun.

His her lower lips, begging for an entrance, nipping and her luscious lips that awakened his body in needs of relief. She moaned slightly, opened opened, granting the entrance as their tongues danced in harmony, full of passion, love and lust.

Her small hands slowly tangled themselves around Kyuhyun’s neck, pulling him closer, fingers tangled in his hair, tugging it softly earning a y groaned from deep of his throat. Their bodies was extremely close to each other, feeling each others’ warmth, temperature rising, hormones raging and needs heightened.

Kyuhyun pulled away slowly gasping for air as he peeled of his shirt, revealing his chiselled chest and hard abs. Seohyun was still in dazed from the kiss, her eyes droopy as she watched his amazing upper part, her face flushed. She was confused, she wants this and yet she was tremendously afraid, Am I ready for this? She thought.

Kyuhyun leant in, kissing her once more, wrapping his strong arms around her body and pulled her up, making her straddling him. His hands roamed around her back to her side, feeling watering hour glass curve that had him wrapped around her fingers. His hands started to undo the buttons of her sweater like blouse.

Seohyun mind went blank as the heat of her body was pulling towards his like a magnet when her hands automatically wrapped around him, deepening the passionate kiss they shared. Soon, very soon, her top was undone and her upper part was bare with only a purple bra on.

When his cold hand touched her bare stomach, she whimpered in surprised and their heated kiss was broke. Their lusting passion faded when rationality finally came back into their minds.

“Oh my god, baby, I’m so sorry!” he said, panicked, feeling foolish that he had failed to contained his ual needs.

 

“N-no oppa, it’s not your fault, it’s mine… I-I’m sorry” she whispered shakily, feeling afraid what if we didn’t stop? Oh my goodness, dear god I’m so sorry that I almost did that but I’m not sorry for experience this with him she looked at him.

He put a finger on her lips to hush her, looking loving at his angel, “No baby, It’s mine, an-and I’m sorry…” he whispered leaning in and kissed softly on her crown. His lower part was hurting him a bit and he was feeling slightly uncomfortable, especially when half Seohyun was straddling him.

He stood up while carrying her bridal style, “Let’s just get to bed shall we?” he smiled and his heart felt at ease when she returned his smile genuinely.

As he walked upstairs, he entered the master bedroom and laid her carefully on the mattress. “I’m going to take a bath and head the other room to sleep. You can stay here alright” he said while wrapping her body with a blanket, avoiding himself from losing control of his hormones.

As he started to walk away, he felt a tug on his pants, he looked at her. “O-oppa, c-ca-can you… can you s-s-sleep with me tonight? J-just s-sleep, n-n-nothing more” she stuttered embarrassingly as her face flushed in deep red.

His heart leaped in joy as he leaned towards her and kissed her forehead lovingly. “Of course I will angel. I’ll be right back alright?”, he smiled and walked away hoping that the cold shower that he’ll be taking would fade the intense heat in his body and to decrease his arousal.

When he returned back in the master bedroom, he saw a figure under the blanket. He smiled as he walked towards the bed and went under the duvet. Seohyun turned around and saw Kyuhyun beside her and went into his arm. She snuggled into his chest loving the warmth that she felt like home.

“Baby”

“Hmm…”

“I’m sorry about just now, I shouldn’t have led you on like that”

She tilted her head up and pecked his lips softly, “It’s okay Kyuhyun oppa, we didn’t do anything beyond that and… I kind of like it” she whispered the last part and a blush crept on her face.

He smiled at her adorableness when she hid her face into his chest out of embarrassment. He kissed her head softly and leant in to her ears whispered, “I kind of like it to baby”.

She hugged him tighter as he rumbled in laughter softly.

“Evil oppa”

“I know, that’s why you are my angel, to lower my evilness and I love you so damn much Seohyun”, he said with sincerity traced in each and every word of it.

He felt her smile and heard she muttered “I love you too Kyuhyun oppa”. With that, the night went by as the two lovers slept in the comfort of each others’ arm. Their love grew even stronger than before. Although, unknowingly, fate had some tricked up in it sleeves for them to face…

 

To be continued....

 

 

I am deeply sorry for not updating in such a loooonnng time.

So i have updated a long chapter for you guys and another one coming up soon! Hopefully!

Thank you all for keep on supporting this humble story of mine!

OH YEAH! Can you guys try and read this story, it's a friend of mine. She helped in editing this chapter! Please give it a try okay? Pretty Please With A Blueberry On Top?

http://www.wattpad.com/31166944-discovering-the-soulless

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!