Post-conception: Promised Presents of Pizza

Baby Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you."

"Y-yeah, you're welcome."



Sandara watches Seung hyun rolls to the side of the bed, his in view, then he quickly hopped in his boxers, balancing precariously from one leg to the next. Dara had thought he had never seen a man want for clothes so intensely after .  She languidly pushes herself up from the bed and slipped out off her ruined lace lingerie. There was something awkward about getting with a Seung hyun just an arms length, but they just had , so it shouldn't be THAT weird, right? And the fact that her lingerie was now out of service that must mean something like he liked it right? Dara shakes her head, trying to rid of that weird post thoughts. Seung hyun had once said that she worried more what others think than herself. And while that was the truth, she couldn't help but think if she liked it, it being , too much and he didn't...  She thinks that heat of want to get was y, he must have thought of her as y at one point, right? Well, it shouldn't matter!  She shakes her head. No. Getting her clothes ripped off by Seung hyun is not an indication of wanting to see her . Not at all. Besides, it wasn't like he actually ripped anything. The strap just snapped at it's own accord... but he did say something about wanting to rip it off her... it's the thought that counts, right? Dara gives her head another shake. Why does it matter if he enjoyed himself? God! All that matter was he cummed!

It was just... the ... it was... good for her. Maybe not top of her best ever list. But it was still really good. Given the many drawbacks, Seung hyun clearly had technique and... well the to perform. She flushes pink. Oh no. No, no, no. No ualizing of her best friend, no. She pulls the sheet to wrap around her ness.

But she remembers his touch retrospectively. His touch on her skin that tingled and made her eyes roll back. There had been just the perfect amount of gentleness and roughness in him, and it was so... good. And she still feels him in her loins, his heat and want in her... the memory of him between her thighs, his filling her so full, she could only gasp for air. Many moments amidst his ing inside her, she had wanted to whimper out his name, but self-restraint had trapped his name in . Now, kind of feels a bit scratchy.

That was something she kind of always associated with for some weird reason. A scratchy throat. Then she remembers! She ed! Oh god, she turns to see Seung hyun slumped on the floor beside her bed, his face buried in his hands. She wonders what's wrong with him. Because she was kind of sure... he liked it. He must have. She could still feel his ion inside her and that was a tell right? But hadn't she heard men regard like pizza? Even if it's bad, it's still good... Or something. Oh god was she bad pizza?

---
Seung hyun had scrambled for his boxers like he had just realized he was . God damn it. He was so into his ion he completely forgot his shame. Holy . Holy . At least, it was over. He sighs and slips in his boxers and slumps down on the floor by her bed. All this... all this just because he didn't want to e out of pure pride of not having to, since he first got laid. God, they should have just done it au un-naturel with him on a cup and her doing it with a syringe. Now. Now they ruined everything. Everything! Their friendship included. Which was fundamentally the most important to him. Now, he sees her as a ual object. He buries his face in his hand. He's going to lose his Dara.

Because he could still feel her in his hands, and his , and she felt so damn tight and right, it felt wrong. All wrong. Because Dara... Dara isn't supposed to be the receiving end of his carnal want. She was extremely important to him. She was family. This... this is kind of... ous, isn't it?

He looks back at her and he sees her with a hand pressing her sheets on her ness. She was looking at him in concern and she was... still his Dara. Not seductress Dara who he wants to , but just Dara whom he was bestfriends with. The scrawny girl who he had even bathed completely in the buff when they were children. So he enjoyed with her... but that must have been a weird once-in-lifetime Freudian slip.

---

Dara finally blurted out "What?" after being stared at a few minutes.

Seung hyun was wearing a worried face, and she was sure, so sure, Seung hyun's might be a delicacy but it's just too weird. Post contentment aside, even that ghost of pleasant lust, were not worth this boy's weird look. "Am I a bad pizza?" She asks with hint of accusation.

"What?" Seung hyun's worried face contorts to confusion. "What?"

Dara just frowns at him, "am I a bad pizza?"

Seung hyun had always prided himself for understanding Dara, understanding her even when she had those bouts of incomprehensible quirks. But pizza? After ? Is she talking about ? So with a determined frown he answers, "you are not a bad pizza, you were actually quite good... I mean, your pizza was good. Wait. If you're a pizza then you are the good kind!"

Dara stares at him and his extremely serious face and his bushy brows bunched in the middle like he was upset. Seung hyun is cute, in an intense kind of way, no one gets him like she does. No one would have gotten this angry pizza talk. A small smile slips from her lips. "If the pizza was good then why are you upset?"

"Because... Um. It's like this Dara, I'm like a vegetarian and this pizza, I mean your pizza, I mean, you are the pizza? Well anyway, I'm vegetarian and this had meat and I shouldn't have meat."

Dara smile cracks even wider, "You are such a weirdo."

"What? How am I the weirdo when you started this analogy!"

He scoots back into bed and lay down beside her. Awkwardness disappears like it didn't exist. Neither seems bothered with their current undress.

"You know, Tokki. It's not polite to say thank you after ." Seung hyun tells her as he settles beside her.

He watches her left hand find its way to her belly, pressing down on it. "Is that what bothered you? But... I think it's only proper." She says wistfully. There was a brief ache in Seung hyun's chest as her eyes grew softer, like a wish expressed by the flutter of her lashes.

Seung hyun always had this weird weakness against her eyes and seeing her al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter