Time Machine(2)

Time Machine
Chapter2 
A Dream Of Truth
 
(Listen to This while reading:-)


"Seohyun! ,It's done you can't bring it back!!!!!" A voice screamed inside of her ,but she shook her head ."No way ,I have to continue!" She whispered as she rubbed her eyes ,she really wanted to sleep ;she has been awake for 72 hours already .

"I'm starting to feel dizzy......" She whined as she rested her head on the table ."That's because you haven't been sleeping ,you pabo!" She quickly raised her head towards that voice ,The one she missed the most .

"Luhan!!" She shouted as she ran to hug the boy with a big smile ,the boy opened his arms wide as Seohyun hugged him tightly ."I miss you!" She said but still didn't break out from the hug .

"I miss you too!" He said as he kissed her cheek ."I'm Really sorry ,I shouldn't have done that!......I shouldn't have hurt you! ,You should be mad at me!!!" Seohyun cried as Luhan pulled her for a tight hug ."I'll never get mad on the woman that captured my heart!" Luhan smiled as he wiped her tears with his thumb .

"But you should be! ,I ing caused your freaking death!" Seohyun exploded as she broke down ."You never caused me to be dead ,It's just me who was stupid enough to believe my eyes not my heart!" Seohyun then roused up as she looked at him directly in the eyes .

"Are you ........real?" Luhan smiled and shook his head as Seohyun tears fell off ."I'm not ,but I came to ask you something....." Seohyun raised her head while trying to hold her tears .

"I want you to stop trying........You may have another chance" Seohyun broke to tears ."I can't Luhan! ,I have to save you ;I love you!" Luhan bulled her to a  tight hug ."I love you too ,but look Seohyun ,You have to do it for me ;And believe me It's the right thing to do ........ Seohyun ,Promise me?" Luhan raised his pinky ."No Luhan ,I can't!" She shook her head .

"Seohyun ,Do it if you truly love me!" Luhan offered his pinky again ,as Seohyun looked in his eyes before nodding and hooked her pinky with his ."I promise!" She said with a smile through her tears .

"I love you!" Luhan whispered as he lifted Seohyun head and put a gentle kiss on her lips ."I love you too!" Seohyun whispered as she woke up put strangely she wasn't in her lap anymore ,Instead she was in her..............................

 
 
 
author's notes
Hope you liked it~ .