Time Machine(1)

Time Machine
Chapter1 
A Begging of the end
 
(Please listen to this while reading,It gives a good feeling~)


"I have to do this! ,It must success......" Seohyun said as she tried for the 999 time ,'God ,please let it work I really need it!' She pleaded as she plugged the two cables together ,But sadly no thing happen .

"No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed as she had enough ,it really pained her as she she remembered that accident which cause everything she is in right now.

Flash Back

"Luhan! ,Don't!" She screamed as the boy in front of her shook his head ,he was about to kill him self using a knife .

"No ,I can't live anymore ,You don't want me....Goodbye ,Seo" He said as he stamped himself in the heart ."No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Seohyun screamed as she ran to his side .

End Of Flash Back

It really hurt her ,to see a boy killing himself for her ;while she was the reason .

"I'm going to do it again  ,I can't stop; nothing comes from the first time!" She encouraged herself as she started to rebuild the time machine from the very start .

~~~

The Start :
Seohyun was a smart ,cute and pretty girl ,She was loved by everyone ;Even Luhan .

That deer boy loved every inch of her ,her cute smile ,her dorkey action ,her smart self and her kind self .

Someday ,The deer boy with courage and his friends cheering ,he decided to confess to his beloved one . "Seo...seohyun-shi........Can we talk for a minute?" Luhan shuttered as Seohyun turned to look at him with that beautiful smile of hers . "Sure ,Wait for me girls!" She smiled to Luhan as she waved to Yoona and Taeyeon ,Her bestfriends .

"So ,what did you want to talk about?" She asked trying to be polite as possible . "I....I Lo..... I love you!" Luhan brought himself to say ,but Seohyun didn't hear it ."Sumbanim? ,You said you wanted to tell me something ,what is it?" She asked as Luhan widen his eyes ,'Oh Uh! She didn't hear it! ;Damn, I Won't be able to say it again!' Luhan though as he shook his head. 

"Nothing ,I just wanted to ask you about Sehun ,Is he doing good or being bad?" Luhan lied as Seohyun raised an eyebrow ."Only that? ,Well ,He have been flirting around since a while ago  ;But don't tell him I told you anything ,He's gonna kill me ;And I wouldn't want my crush to be mad at me~" Seohyun whispered the last since with a lovely smile ,but Luhan heard and saw it .

'And I wouldn't want my crush to be mad at me~'
'And I wouldn't want my crush to be mad at me~'
'And I wouldn't want my crush to be mad at me~'

"Excuse me ,I need to go!" Luhan said quickly as he ran off ,it really pained him a lot ;his crush likes his younger brother."He seems to be in hurry~"' Seohyun said as she headed off to her class while still thinking about Luhan , 'Strange! ,His face was like he just saw a ghost before he ran off' .

"Yah! ,Seohyun! ;Why are you spacing out?"  Taeyeon flicked Seohyun's head to get her attention ."Are you okay?" Yoona asked as Seohyun nodded .she felt like someone was looking at her ,she raised her head and met with Sehun's beautiful eyes . He smiled at her ,She quickly looked down as she blushed .

'Oh my! Oh my! Oh my! He smiled at me~" She screamed inside of her but stopped when this time ,Yoona flicked her head .

"What the hell ,Yoona?!" She screamed at Yoona with a loud voice . "Out!" The teacher yelled as Yoona rolled her eyes ,Seohyun quickly Blushed as everyone was looking at her as she got outside .

"You pabo! pabo!" She hit her head several times until someone stopped her . "Don't hit yourself! ,you look like a crazy women~" Someone spoke as she raised herself to look at the person ,She raised an eyebrow with a smile .

"I was dozing off~" Seohyun nodded as she and Sehun laughed together . "I'm bored!" Seohyun whined as Sehun looked at her and smiled . "I know something we can do!" Sehun said with a smirk as Seohyun turned to look at him ,but she was pinned to the wall .

"wh...what are you doi...doing?" Seohyun shuttered as Sehun smirked ."I love you!" He said as he kissed her ,and on the same time Luhan was passing by the hallway and he saw it all .he stood there frozen by the scene in front of him .

Seohyun was enjoying the kiss until she saw someone standing frozen . "Luhan!" She said as she  pulled off the kiss . Luhan just ran off as Seohyun ran after him and Sehun just stood still ."Good luck ,brother!" He said as leaned on the wall with a smirk .


"Luhan!!!!" Seohyun shouted as they got in the roof of the building ,The said boy was standing on the edge of the building while holding a knife near his heart ,he was going to kill his self .

"Luhan! ,Don't!" She screamed as the boy in front of her shook his head ,he was about to kill him self using a knife .

"No ,I can't live anymore ,You don't want me....Goodbye ,Seo" He said as he stamped himself in the Heart ."No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Seohyun screamed as she ran to his side .

"you pabo!!! ,why would you kill yourself for me?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed as Luhan smiled through the pain ."It's because I Love you.......I can't live without you! ,Hope you will be happy with Sehun ,He deserved you!" Luhan said his last words as Seohyun screamed loudly.

"I love you!" she said as she kissed Luhan's lips ,But it was to late already ;He was already a died body . Only if she noticed it before! ,Only if she knew! ,Only if she understood his glances ! ,Only if she wasn't selfish! ,Only if she could bring them back!;None of this would have happened.............

 
 
 
author's notes
Hope you liked the first chapter~ .