Time Machine(4)

Time Machine
Chapter 
It's A Happy Ending~ 
 

   Seohyun turned to look at the boy in front of her ,He was sweating and his hands are clashed into a tight grib .“Are you okay?” Luhan nodded nervously as he cracked her a little smile .They have been together for two years already ,And Luhan wanted to tie them together forever ,But he was so nervous to do so.

 

   “L-Let's go inside!” Seohyun nodded as she walked in front of Luhan ,Luhan took in a deep breath as he followed her after .He has brought them to his cousin's restraint  on the beach .Seohyun didn't get the idea ,Cause he has took her several times to places like this so she thought that it was just a normal date .

 

   “Seohyun ,Baekhyun is gonna show you our table .I want to go to the bathroom.” The waiter ,Named Baekhyun nodded with a smile .As he lead Seohyunn to the table .Luhan quickly went to his noona .Actully this is his cousin restraint ,so he have planned all this with her before .

 

   "Noona! ,Here is the ring .You know what to do ,right?.”Taeyeon then patted his head .“Don't worry ,Little Deer .It's gonna be alright! .” Luhan nodded as he smiled widely .“Gotta go ,My girl is waiting for me! .” Taeyeon smiled widely at her cousin as she opened the ring box .“You sure know how to pick a ring ,Lulu.” .

 

***

 

   “Can I have a Lemon juice and A Sault?”Seohyun requested as the waiter nodded .“Sir?” Luhan come back to his tense. “Umm ,I want a Steak and an orange juice .” The waiter wrote the request before he bowed and left .

 

   “Ah , And Lu oppa .Mum said that she wants you to inform your mum that their meeting will be this Saturday .”Luhan nodded as he nervously looked his cousin's way .‘Come on ,Taeyeon! .What is taking you so much?’ He thought as he smiled to Seohyun .

 

   “Oppa?” Luhan raised his head to look at Seohyun .“Why are you being so quite? ,You haven't uttered a word since we arrived .” Seohyun asked as Luhan shook his head .“Nothing ,Angel .I'm just a little tired .” Seohyun knew there was something behind this but she didn't want to ask more .

 

   Suddenly ,The lights went off .As Seohyun began to shake .“Oppa? ,Where are you? .” She nervously stood up when she got no replay .“Oppa ,I'm scared! .” She whispered as she hugged herself .She couldn't help as tears begun to escape from her eyes ,She is scared of the darkness ,And the place was pitch black .

 

   The lights came again as Seohyun wiped her tears .“Angel .” Seohyun turned around but found 5 boys standing with roses bouquets .Sehun gave Seohyun the first bouquet with a big smile .“I'm sorry angel! ,But you have to hear me out.” Seohyun read the first card with a small smile .“Noona ,Please don't make our Hyung sad! .I know you are my noona ,But if you ever hurt hyung ;You're so dead!” Seohyun raised an eyebrow as she smacked Kai's head but accepted the second bouquet with a smile .

 

   “We have been together for two years already ,It's a really short while but it was long enough for me to release that.....” Seohyun pouted as she finished reading the second one .She looked at the giant boy in front of her .“Hyung is very lucky to have you ,Noona!” Seohyun giggled as she hugged the taller boy ,She had to tiptoe a little but she managed .“Aigoo ,Yeoli!” Seohyun smiled as she took the third one .

 

   “Chanyeol ,just told you that I'm very lucky ,Didn't he? .Back to the point .......That I love you ,And I want to spend the rest of my life with you ,So ,Kim Seohyun......” Seohyun smiled widely as her eyes begun to get teary .Seohyun went to The last guy with a big smile .“Myungsoo!” She hugged him tightly as the boy grinned widely .“If hyung ever made you sad ,Just call me! ,'kay?” Seohyun nodded with a pout as she took the last one from Myungsoo .

 

   “Turn around ,Angel! .” Seohyun obeyed as she turned around and found Taeyeon smiling cheekily at her .“Tell me if he hurt you ,I'm gonna make that regret being born!” Seohyun giggled as she hugged the older girl tightly .She was like a sister to her .

 

   “Another card?” Seohyun raised an eyebrow .“My cousin is a !”Taeyeon grinned widely as Seohyun nodded with a wide smile as she accepted the card .“Okay ,No more games! .Look at your back.” Seohyun pouted but she obeyed .

 

   “I told you it was the last!” Seohyun grinned as she looked at the boy in front of her .Luhan smiled widely as he got on one leg “So ,Kim Seohyun ;Do you marry me?” Seohyun eyed shinned with tears ,as Luhan looked at her hopefully .

 

   Everyone ,looked at Seohyun eagerly as she rubbed her head .“Hmm ,I think I need some time......”Everone's eyes widen as Luhan lowered is head .“Seohyun\Noona!” Seohyun then smiled widely .“I'm not finished yet!” All of them then sighted in relieve ,Luhan grinned widely as Seohyun titled her head .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   “I think I need some time to think a reason to say ‘No’!” Luhan jumped up as he put the ring on Seohyun's finger .“Whooooooo!” Everyone cheered as Luhan pulled Seohyun into a simple kiss .It wasn't really that strong or deep,It was just simple as Seohyun was Luhan's most fragile thing .

 
 
 
author's notes
Is it me? or this chapter didn't get along with the story's line?