Time Machine(3)

Time Machine
Chapter3 
Back To Truth
 
(Please listen to this while reading!)

"I love you!" Luhan whispered as he lifted Seohyun head and put a gentle kiss on her lips ."I love you too!" Seohyun whispered as she woke up but strangely she wasn't in her lap. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She was in her room ,in her house ;she quickly raised up from the bed as she looked at the date "12th December 2o12 ,This means............Oh god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" .

"Seohyun! ,Breakfast is ready!" she heard her mother shout from downstairs ,she widen her eyes as she headed downstairs .

"Omma ,I'm so happy!" Seohyun shouted as she hug her omma ."Seohyun ,You're going to be late ,go dress up fast!" her mother shooed her as Seohyun smiled widely .

"Okay!" Seohyun roused upstairs fast as she picked the best dress she had ,she let her hair down and wore a simple jacket ,She wants to be pretty today .

"Seohyun ,where are you going? ,aren't you going to eat breakfast?!" Her mother asked as Seohyun shook her head ."Nope ,I have to go to school now!" she shouted as she got out of the house .She was so happy plus the weather was sunny so she didn't take her car ,she is going to walk today .

In 1o minutes she arrived to school ,and the first thing she did was to search for Luhan. She looked around the whole school and when she was on the rooftop she saw a figure walking in side the school gate while laughing with his friends .

But what she saw next broke her apart , Chorong -The New Girl- walked towards Luhan and she gave him a heart shaped box ,which Seohyun amused it was A chocolate box .Seohyun kept watching as Luhan smiled and took the box from her ,Chorong kissed Luhan cheek as she walked away .

Seohyun stood still like that , Unmoving .That she didn't notice that the roof door was open and somebody was standing next to her ."It's beautiful ,Isn't it?" Seohyun turned to look at the person standing next to her ,she smiled as she looked at the sky ."It's indeed beautiful!" She heard a chuckle so she turned to look at Luhan ."I don't mean the sky!" He said as he took a step closer ,Seohyun raised an eyebrow ."Then ,What do you mean?" Seohyun said as she moved a little ,as Luhan was one step away from her .

"I mean you ,Your smile ,Your laugh ,your voice ,Everything about you.........." Seohyun kept moving backwards as Luhan took a step closer with every word ,Luhan took one more step as Seohyun didn't have any space left ;she was glued to the rooftop wall .

"Your cute self and You............." Luhan was one step away from kissing her until Seohyun said "Say a hi to Chorong ,By the way you two looked so good together"  as she tried to push Luhan away ,But damn ,That boy was so strong! .

"You think I look good with her? ,Great ;I came here to ask you about that ,But you got me busy with that hot body of yours!" Luhan moved his face closer to Seohyun's as she widen her eyes and covered her body with her hands .

"ert! ,you must go ;Chorong must be searching for you!" Seohyun full with sarcasm said as she tried to push Luhan again but the boy was so damn strong ,Luhan pressed his body against Seohyun's as he got closer to her again .

"You mean searching for my sick brother?" Luhan asked as Seohyun raised an eyebrow ."Your sick-........" Seohyun was cut off as Luhan crushed his lips against hers ,he pulled her waist bringing her more closer to him . 

Seohyun wanted to stop him but she couldn't .A kiss wont hurt ,Right? .Seohyun started to respond as the two started to explore each other's mouth .

"Saranghayeo!" Luhan whispered as he hugged Seohyun tightly ."Nado Saranghayeo~" Seohyun responded as she smiled widely .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh before I forget ,Don't you ever do that again!" Seohyun said as she turned to Luhan with fired eyes ."Do what?" Luhan frowned as Seohyun smacked his head ."Accepting any gifts ,especially KISSES from other girls!"

"Are you jealous?" Luhan teased  with a smirk as Seohyun blushed and released what she have said ."No way ,It's just going to empress me ,My boyfriend kissing another girl!"it was Seohyun's time to  smirk as she started to walk away .

"Just Admit that you're jealous!" Luhan teased as he followed after Seohyun ."I'm not!" Seohyun denied with a loud voice. "J.E.A.L.O.U.S!" ."Shut up!" Seohyun shouted as Luhan broke to a set of laughers .

The End,That was the story of the most wired couple ,Always bickering on a tiny thing~!.

 
 
 
author's notes
Don't believe that it ended that fast ,originally they were not going to meet but I wanted a happy ending.Hope you enjoyed reading it~ .