♕ the official sorority brownie points.

♔ SOȻIEȾY ШΔRS : it's on — apply closed. [ extension deadline up to the 11th!. ♥ ]

cheatsheet

homeplotlinescheatsheetappreviews

read carefully.

one. Firstly, keep your application neat as well as organized, we wouldn't want to see anything too irrelevant. So remove all the brackets and replace all pictures with your faceclaim and love interest, feel free to add pictures, gifs to make your app more colorful and original to read, but it's only a suggestion, we'll be accepting 10 girls and in total will be 12 alongside us.

two. Secondly make sure that you read the rules, it'll tell you many things needed. the ages for this applyfic is ( 1991/ 1992 - 1996 ) so their ages are 19 - 23, we'd like the leader to be born in 1992 and the youngest 1996 according to the plotlines of course.

three. For ethnicity, we'd prefer full korean applicants although if you feel strongly with having a half-ethnic character, then we won't stop you with that. With that if you're planning on making her full ethnicity other than Korean, it should really be an asian ethnicity but we would encourage Korean,.

four. As for faceclaims, it's idols only, as this is an au - the age doesn't have to be the same as their age in real life but the age and faceclaim should be suitable with one another unless there's a certain reason.  kang seulgi ( red velvet ) and lee hyeri ( girl's day ) are taken by Sienna and I.  

five. With personality and background, please stick to the plotlines as we included some key information about the characters. Please remember that we only included some, so you are free to include your own ideas for that character as well but don't change it overall that it turns out to be fully different. Be original and don't make the character too depressing or make them a mary-sue, we all have flaws after all. Be careful not to clash personality traits together. Miss Virtuoso and Miss Casanova is taken. 

six. Love interests can be from the following groups : exo, infinite, bts, got7, ikon and winner. Like the face claims, their ages can be altered but it must be suitable with their appearance. if you don't want to have a love interest then pm head author aubrey about it. Please explain their history, relationship and traits with detail, it's very important like your character in general. Byun Baekhyun and Oh Sehun ( exo ) are taken.

AUBREY AND SIENNA'S
PERSONA FIND
.
we'd like to have a range of guys from the different groups and we want their personalities to be a range and when we mean a range, we'd like their personalities to suit the hatred 'rival' image, we'd like to see:

obnoxious, rude, cheeky, bossy, self-centered, casanova , flirtatious , boastful, arrogant , ist , domineering , harsh, impatient, lazy , sarcastic , vain , belligerent etc. ( if you include some of these, you'll have a higher chance of being chosen when it comes to love interest c; )  

seven. The password is to state your back-up plotline, and hyperlink it to your current jam.

extras. If you happen to mention any of our characters within your app, we'd basically love your character down ;  adding some sort of love rival, rival's good as well for we like some drama /cues nine muses' drama; shot.  ; a mix of quantity and quality is something we really like especially if there's some humour and stuff added onto it. Keep referring to the cheatsheet for more stuff may be added onto the 'extras' section.