& it's the FAQ time!

♔ SOȻIEȾY ШΔRS : it's on — apply closed. [ extension deadline up to the 11th!. ♥ ]

FAQ

homeplotlinescheatsheetappreviews

ANY QUESTIONS REPORTED
WILL BE LISTED BELOW:

Q⒈where do you put your plotline?
you either tag it in your application or comment in the turn-in comment section to state which plotline you're doing ( for e.g; " here is my character, applying as MISS VIRTUOSO ( link )" ). 

Q⒉allowed more than one love interest?.
sorry to burst your bubble, but for the plotline, each girl only has one main love interest, you can have a love rival but they won't be in the fraternity and will not be a main character, most likely a supporting role which shows up occassionally.


Qhow do I do the roomate section?
firstly you replace the pictures, the left-hand side one should be of your side of the room ( your bedroom ) whilst the right-hand side should be your faceclaim idol and a member from their group or friend. after that you will fill the roommate name with one of the plotlines ( if you're miss enigma and have other ideas, pm authors about it ) , it HAS to be one of the plotlines for the rest of the girls and when describing them, feel free to add any detail you think that plotline is like in dorms. SeulBi and SeEun are not roomates.

Qare you allowed siblings in the uni?
yes you're allowed siblings which are in the campus but they will not be in the sorority and like love rivals, a supporting character so they will only be seen occassionally.

Qcan I apply more than once?
yes you can, but note that only one character ( if so ) will be chosen out of all the apps made, we will only allow 3 apps, no more than that. let's not go overboard alright? 

Qmiss adolescent visual or perform arts?
We would prefer having miss adolescent working within visual arts with painting and art galleries etc, but if you would like her to pursue performing arts then that's fine too, it's your choiec.

Qwhat happens when my app has been reviewed by bree or sienna?
When your app has been reviewed then:
accepted - you have none or have little errors within your app, make sure to fix them if you do have them though and comment.
pending - your app has errors which you'll need to fix, make sure to comment when you're done!
rejected - you have either too many errors , have not subscribed the story or plagiarised someone's work, if you wish to still apply, you must re-do your app. thank you. 

Qwhat's the two strike system?
When a person gets rejected, we give them a chance to redeem themselves by redoing their app, the first rejection was their first strike and if they send in their improved and re-done app and it still has errors placed within it being another rejection. you will not be allowed to apply once again after it. it's usually rare though!