♕ the grand tour of EMU.

♔ SOȻIEȾY ШΔRS : it's on — apply closed. [ extension deadline up to the 11th!. ♥ ]

 

 

N0.1.

 

EUMYEONG 
MAIN BUILDING

Welcome to Eumyeong! This is main building has been here since the mid 1800s and freshly has been revamped, there are many more surrounding the campus but it's the oldest building. Traditional Subjects take place here.

N0.2

 

THE MAIN 
RECEPTION

This is the main reception where students check in for being late or check out. This is also where you get called to if you're in trouble or needed by any faculty member. Report any issues here or just sit at the bottom

N0.3

 

THE 
CAR PARK

All the vehicles go here and there's a wide range of spaces so everyone gets a place, but I would suggest to back off the closest left one to the building entrance, those sorority and fraternity members always fight for it.

n0.4

 

THE STUDENT
lounge

Students come here to meet up with their friends and socialise, chat and work on upcoming projects, it has a great view so come and visit often. It's a great place to relax and set your mind off things.

N0.5

 

THE EMU
SHOPPING CENTRE

Other than the lounge, EMU has connections with lots of major companies forming a huge mall to eat, buy and it has lots of leisure activities, it's a 5 - 10 minute walk and an easy drive. Students often go there during free time. 

n0.6

 

THE
GARDENS

If you're looking for a place to take in mother nature's creations, then you should visit the EMU gardens where the environment is fresh and a non-smoking policy. It's off limits on Tuesdays because of the gardener.

 

n0.7

 

THE EMU
GREENHOUSE

Students may also have lessons within here occasionally for science. It's a spacious environment with a plethora of flowers and green scenery, don't take anything without the gardener's permission though!

n0.8

 

THE EMU
AUDITORIUM

All the announcements and university meetings happen here, not to mention end of year plays, musicals, festivals , performances , public speaking etc. It's the central of EMU and has a friendly and warm vibe towards it.

N0.9

 

THE FITNESS
GYMNASIUM

Want to keep fit and work on your gorgeous physique? Then come on down to the fitness gym, open from 3pm - 10pm. You'll need a membership, did I mention there's a huge flat screen tv? 

n0.10

 

THE EMU
LIBRARY

A seperate large building which is renovated and a 5 floored building. This is where students often study and lounge, read etc. There's cafes and an amazing rooftop, Each floor is dedicated to themes and genres, it's modernized in high tech and is very popular.

n0.11

 

THE indoor
SWIMMING POOL

In the mood for a good swim? here's the place to be, it's open from 3 - 11pm. You will need to book it for training and it is often used for lessons or parties (  it must be permission granted ). The swimming team has hot abs.

N0.12

 

THE EMU
FIELD

This field is used for sporting events and is where sports day or athletics take place in. The cheerleading squad usually practices so don't disrupt, students love to come here for some fresh air and to get their 'game' on.

 

 

N0.13.

 

THE EMU 
SEMINAR ROOMS

Almost all of them lookalike, despite the small number of students, it's still spacious and has good facilities and tech inside the room. There is always a really great view though. ( These are located within main building. )

N0.14

 

THE EMU 
lecture rooms

Like seminar rooms, they almost all lookalike ( within the main building ). It's spacious and during lectures, comfort food and drink is often passed out whilst students take notes of the lectures. This is in the main building.

N0.15

 

THE NEW 
EMU BUILDING

Built 1990s, this building was made to add in the non-traditional subject departments. Both buildings are modern but everyone has to admit, that the rooms here look way more awesome.

n0.16

 

THE MUSIC
DEPARTMENT

This is where all the musical prodigies go and there are many music facilities like a practice stage, a recording studio and a range of instruments, it's also the common room for the music course takers. Expect many melodies and sounds from here.

N0.17

 

THE SCIENCE
DEPARTMENT

The scientists and the creators of tomorrow, this is where the magic explosions happen. There's a science library next door as well as all the scientific resources and equipment, this room is off limits for non-science course takers. be careful of any hazards or spills! 

n0.18

 

THE SPORTS
DEPARTMENT

Indoor sports and cheerleading rehearsal in here, feel free to stop by and watch. It's right at the bottom of the fitness gymnasium, cool right? amazing views from both sides oho. Some meetings will be held in here depending on the number and cause   

 

n0.19

 

THE HUMANITIES
DEPARTMENT

For all those future lawyers or MP's, this is where all the lectures and seminars take place, it's a quiet and sophisticated zone. You could hear a pin drop, it's also where history and geography take place, they practice a mock trial at the end of every year.

n0.20

 

THE ART
DEPARTMENT

The artists who paint like legends, this is where to let your mind and creativity flow. There's an end of year gallery showcase for the best pieces, it's a wide and well spacious environment with many art facilites to use, next door is art textiles and a gallery of past work.

N0.21

 

FOREIGN STUDIES
DEPARTMENT

Linguists will have their lessons here ( pretend there's a variety of flags surrounding the top area ). Foreign transferees are usually in there and many exchange programmes happen to be based here. They plan trips abroad for the campus every 6 months.   

n0.22

 

THE P.A
DEPARTMENT

Performing Arts students are located here, there are 2 floors, the bottom is for drama and the second is for dance, there are 4 dance rooms. These people are an artistic bunch and you would see them train and practice almost 24/7. Show me what you can do? 

n0.23

 

THE i.T/MaTHS
DEPARTMENTS

This is basically what each of the rooms look like, provided apple tech, large whiteboards for equation discussion , a large space with amazing views and theories, It's a dream department, they're able to be used during break and lunch to 10pm. 

N0.24

 

THE CLUBS
HALLWAY

It's a long hallway with many doors to many clubs made by the fellow students of EMU, welcoming committee is just one of them, each room has their own theme and suggestions are allowed to be heard and made by vote.  

 

 

WHAT ELSE OUTSIDE?

THERE WILL BE MORE LISTED LATER ON THE STORY.

N0.25

 

THE EMU 
ACCOMODATION

In total, there's 3, it's a self-custom dorm accomodation. The lounges and rooms are spacious and wonderful to  relax in. It's not as luxurious as the sorority and fraternity's residence but it's very much above average and comfortable for all students. 

N0.26

 

THE EMU 
park

This is EMU's park where students come often in  Spring/Summer and hang out and smell the fresh air. Legend has it, if you sit at the love bench before leaving, you'll end up with the person you sit by. Outdoor concerts and yoga is set here as well!

N0.27

 

THE GARDEN 
ROOFTOP

It's otherwise known as the area which most couples generally go to and re-enact to HSM3. It has beautiful scenery and not to mention the greatest view of the whole campus.

n0.28

 

THE EMU
AMPHITHEATRE

It's where outdoor entertainment is usually showcased and it would be a popular place for the performing arts and music department to practice for the end of year festival within EMU. So why not come and visit?

N0.29

 

THE BEAN 
[
CAFE] 

Despite EMU's official shopping centre, the bean is like the heart of the students and is very much loved by all. It's nearer to the accomodations and campus as well so you'd mostly catch students revising and hanging out here. 

n0.30

 

THE EMU 
PREP STUDIO

Going to an important event or date? This is where to be, for a reasonable price and EMU students get a 25% discount only, you'll have a prep team to get you ready make-up and designer stylists. You'll be treated like royalty, the experience is great.

 

n0.31

 

THE EMU
DANCE STUDIO

There are different genres of dance, and there's a timetable, you can book times and days for your own needs of practice. This is usually used by performing arts and the sorority member Kang SeulBi for training. There are top of the class dance instructors!

n0.32

 

THE EMU
MEDICAL CENTRE

It's where you go when you feel ill, dizzy or if you're injured, having any sort of allergy effect etc. With the top of the line doctors and nurses, you'll surely be fine within the number of days or weeks, a friendly and helpful environment.  

N0.33

 

HOME ECONOMICS
DEPARTMENT

Where economics are discuessed and dealt with, you can smell the delicious food made there as well, it brings the students useful skills for their future. The class is rather small in number but very much a sociable bunch.

n0.34

 

THE PRINCIPAL'S
OFFICE

Uh-Oh, did you get into trouble or a praise? Either way you'll be sent here to the lovely man principal Nam Minhyuk's office. No worries, he's a cool guy who hardly gets angry ( except if you're the society members oho. )

n0.35

 

THE EMU
lavatory

There's five found on each floor, and they're clean and well kept unlike some universities. There's high tech in there too, take this as your excuse to get out of lesson since the background music and environment is very much comfy.

N0.36

 

CURRENTLY
REVAMPING

There'll be more rooms added with the suggestions as well as storyline continuing on, the sorority and fraternity's residence will be out once the 10 girls are chosen, so keep your eye out for them!