Chapter 7

Eliminate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The seven members safely made it back to headquarters. Everyone came back exhausted and to make it worse, it wasn't even lunch yet. Luckily, Lay made sure to whip up something quick before they got back since he knew they'd all be hungry.

So, here they were in the living room, sprawled out onto the floor and the couch while eating mini sandwiches. 

"Did anyone get hurt?" Suho asked as he walked around and examined each person.

"Just a few cuts here and there, nothing much," Chanyeol replied and stuffed another sandwich into his mouth. 

"Thank goodness." Suho heaved a sigh of relief and sat down next to Baekhyun on the couch.

Luhan was lying down on the carpet and trying to rest until Lay came in from the kitchen carrying another serving of food. He shot right up and snatched a sandwich as everyone had hogged the first plate and he was unable to eat one. 

"You know, you could wait until I put the plate down," Lay muttered.

"Yeah but then I would have to fight for it and I'm already worn out from today," Luhan said. He took a bite of the sandwich and then remembered a question he was going to ask.

"Does anyone know who was leading that army?" He asked and looked around. Most of the members shook their heads while Chen pulled up his tablet and searched through the files. 

"We haven't gathered too much on them yet but from what I know, they call themselves 'Shawols'. They're a rebel gang and have become more active recently," Chen stated. 

He continued when everyone seemed to understand, "We don't know how many leaders they have, I only have a record of at least three; Jinki, Kibum, and Jonghyun. They've been building their army for a while now, those soldiers that we saw out there aren't even half of the amount of people they actually have."

As if on cue, Baekhyun started choking on his own sandwich. Chanyeol who was sitting beside him rushed to pat him on the back. The elder stopped choking and thanked Chanyeol. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't get that last part," Baekhyun told Chen. 

"I said that they have about three times the amount of soldiers we saw out there, maybe even more."

"Where are they getting all these people?" Chanyeol joined the conversation after making sure Baekhyun was alright. 

"Honestly? I don't really know. My guess is that they've been recruiting people for a while now, maybe even travelled out of the Empire to gain more soldiers," Chen said. 

Lay added onto Chen's thoughts, "Yeah, they've most likely allied with some of the Western countries to take down the Empire. Everyone knows all too well that the Empire's government is not on good terms with our bordering countries."

"Well then what do we do the next time they attack? We don't know how many people they'd send, shouldn't we come up with something?" Luhan asked. 

"We do have our Imperial Arms and that's already an advantage." Kris said and stood up from the couch. Chen saw the open position and rushed to sit down in Kris' previous spot. Kris glared at Chen but the latter only smiled sheepishly. 

"You never know, they might have a few Imperi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter