Chapter 2

Eliminate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Running down the stairs of the basement and finding a room filled with Imperial Arms was like running to the presents underneath the tree on Christmas morning.

There they were. In all it's glory laid two different weapons. One was a jet black flute that didn't really attract Chanyeol's attention. Instead, he was focused on the large flamethrower. Just as Chanyeol is about to reach out and grab the weapon, Kris pulls him back from behind by holding onto the collar of his shirt.

"No way am I letting you near those things yet." Kris lets go of Chanyeol and watches as he slumps his shoulders in defeat. Chanyeol wanted to get his hands on the weapon, it was tempting him.

"But-" Chanyeol frowns.

Footsteps were heard coming from the stairs. Kyungsoo appears at the bottom of the steps with what seemed to be a creature that closely resembled a dog. It had a large nose, big brown ears, and small button-like eyes. Kyungsoo was holding it by a leash that connected to the collar around the dog's neck that read 'Koro'.

"Testing out the Imperial Arms?" Kyungsoo asks as he picks up the dog and pets it to which it responds happily to.

"Well that's what I'm trying to do!" Chanyeol exclaims and glares at Kris who simply gives him a shrug. Chanyeol approaches Kyungsoo and crouches down a bit until he's within eye level of the dog.

"I'm assuming this little creature is your Imperial Arms," Chanyeol starts and points to the dog. "It's name is Koro, right? He doesn't look scary or anything. What's his ability?" Just as Chanyeol reaches out to pet him, Kyungsoo shouts out in shock.

"WAIT DON'T TOU-" It's too late and Chanyeol already has his hand on Koro's head and the dog's eyes go wide, jumps back and tries to bite off Chanyeol's hand. He instantly steps back and recoils in fear, glad that he still has a hand.

"Sorry to scare you but you might want to be more careful around Koro, he only responds to his owner. He's an organism based Imperial Arms so he's very sturdy and quite vicious."

Chanyeol backs away and nods his head slowly.

"Hey, why don't we start small. What do you think about this flute?" Kris calls from the weapons room.

Chanyeol enters the room and picks up the flute from the table. "Uhhhh," he looks at the flute, clearly not ple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter