Chapter 1

Eliminate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sir, I've brought your meal." A young man in a suit carries a tray containing various dishes to another slightly older man in the office.

The older man eyes the tray and nods in approval. "Everything is prepared correctly. Very well then, I'll spare you this time, servant."

The servant places the tray onto a desk and politely bows. "Thank you for your generosity," he says and in a second, the servant whips around behind the man. "But I'm afraid I cannot spare you."

The man's eyes widen in shock as he is stabbed through the vital part of his neck with a needle. The pain is only felt for a moment and his body goes lifeless as his head hits the desk.

The servant discards of the needle and takes out a box. He takes out a few items and with the flick of his hand, he morphs into a slender man with dark brown hair and a smirk clearly evident on his face. He turns around to look at the older man, now dead,

"My name is not 'servant' by the way, it's Baekhyun."

Baekhyun then walks forward until he's standing in front of a window. He stops to glance at the tray on the man's desk. "Ah, what a waste of food!"

With his box in hand and a small sigh, Baekhyun jumps out of the window and lands with much ease as he quickly runs away from the house and back to headquarters.

"That was almost too easy!" Baekhyun boasts as he bursts through the door of an old two-storey house.

The house was fairly large and was located in a deserted area. The top floor consisted of 4 bedrooms in total; each holding 2 people. The first floor held the kitchen and dining area along with a separate room that contained technology of all sorts. The basement was where weapons were stored and training was also held there along with the backyard.

A couple of heads turn towards Baekhyun's direction but resume eating at the dining room table soon after.

"You didn't die, good job." Kris says as he appears out of the basement and walks towards Baekhyun to give him a pat on the back.

"If you're done working then come and eat before these animals devour everything!" Kyungsoo yells from the kitchen.

Baekhyun and Kris take their seats at the table

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter