Two

Perks of Being a Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I'm sorry if there are mistakes or typo's in here, i didn't double check but i still hope you like it! (:

**

Minah/your pov:

16 years. They call me princess because I look different. I dyed my hair brown and didn’t had acne anymore. I had clear skin and I only needed to wear braces at night. I knew I looked feminine, I knew very well that some girls were jealous by now because boys started to be more interested in me. Guys saw me as a toy but I ignored it. I thought it was disgusting and I didn’t need to give them what they wanted. At all.

My old bullies stopped spending their time on me last year, and Jungkook and Yoongi went to an other school for some unknown reason, but bullies came and left. I always was the target. And because of my feminine look, girls started to act meaner that boys used to. I was getting really pretty actually. Sometimes I would walk home after school and some elders would compliment me on my looks, saying things like ‘’Aigo aigo aigo, you look like a model!’’ It would make my day but I never acted better than anyone else just because I was pretty now.

Suzy’s pov:

Who does she think she is? She suddenly turned pretty? So what? Why is she getting all the attention? I think she is just some loser that doesn’t belong here! I wish Jungkook oppa was still here so he could call her names and kick her again because she seriously deserves that.

Me jealous? Why should I be jealous? I’m way prettier than she is. She never even had a boyfriend. I had like 20 of them, all of them as pretty as pop stars!!

Minah/your pov:

‘’You , you like it that boys looking at you right? You like all the attention you get huh?!” Suzy yelled at me in the middle of the main hall. Groups of people looking at us. ‘’You like it right? You’re such a loving ’’ I looked at her and started to blush. Nothing of the things she said were true. At that age I was still pretty innocent, I never had a boyfriend and words like and made me feel uneasy. I blushed because a lot of boys started to look at me. They smirked and I didn’t like it at all. ‘’I don’t like it’’ I whispered as I grabbed my books out of my locker. Suzy and her friends walked by and pushed me.

Books lying on the floor as the bell rings. Everyone busy leaving the hall, trying not to be late for their next class. I sat down as suddenly I saw Hyorin who tried to help me. She touched my shoulder. ‘’I’m sorry’’ she mumbled. ‘’It’s okay’’ I say and my face started to burn. ‘’Here let me help you, it seems like I’m never there for you when things like this happen. What is wrong with me??’’ She angrily said and slapped her head over and over again in frustration. ‘’Don’t worry Hyori! It’s not your fault..’’ I held her hand and pulled her up. ‘’I know, but I’m your best friend and if someone is mean to you I really want to smack them in the face.. with a chair!!! Ugh they make me so angry’’ I tried to calm her down but my mind was racing. My head was hurting. ‘’Yah, Minah. Let’s go to MacDonald’s after school.. I really want to do something fun together after this happened’’ She suggested. Sometimes, well almost every time, she got even more angry about the fact that I got bullied than I did. I smiled at her and nodded ‘’Yeah sounds good’’ The bell rings and we both walk a different direction for our last classes.

Hyorins pov:

I want to hang out with her more often so I can protect her after school and because I want her to forget that p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter