Six

Perks of Being a Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minah’s pov:

17 years. I started wearing glasses. That’s probably the main reason why the’re calling me nerd again. This time they weren’t that big, not those hipster glasses from 3 years ago. I missed those glasses though, i thought they looked good on me.

One of the things that changed since last year? I was in the last year of high school now and i was busy studying most of my time but still i had enough time to meet Hoseok. Since he first night we went on a date he’d ben asking me out more often and after a while if became a normal routine to go out once a week. Maybe twice. I would be lying if i said that i didn’t like him because i did. I really enjoyed his company. He and Hyorin were now a imporant part of my life.

Hyorin still thinks that Hoseok and i were a couple, which we aren’t. Sure he’s still goodlooking, and nice and fun but i wasn’t ready to be in a relationship and i knew for sure that Hoseok wasn’t either. For now we were really good friends, nothing more nothing less and i was totally okay with this. As long as we could be together and have fun.

What else could i say? Suzy was still being a little about the smallest things. She couldn’t stand it that Jungkook was gone all of a sudden and that Hoseok liked hanging out with me. Her little patethic group of girlfrieds would do everthing to try and make my day the worst, but whenever i’m with Hyorin or Hoseok.. They couldn’t do anything.

My parents were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter