Chapter 92

Baby Don't Cry

"So.. have you already thought about where you want to continue your studies?" Taeyeon's father asked as soon as he saw Taeyeon sitting at the porch right after Heechul left. Turning her head to him, Taeyeon smiled and shook her head watching her father take a seat beside her. 

"I try not to think about it first dad.. I mean, I really want to go back to my school but I also want to have a new start. But.. maybe.. for now I'll enjoy my vacation first" Taeyeon said with a smile and Mr. Kim nodded his head. Hugging his daughter by the shoulder, his free hand held Taeyeon's and looked straight into his daughter's eyes. 

"Listen.. no matter where you choose to go I won't stop you. If you want to have a fresh start then why not? I know you've been having a tough time back in your current school" Mr. Kim said with a hint of anger and Taeyeon furrowed her brows wondering how her father knew that whe she didn't even told him a single thing. 

"H-How'd you know dad? I.. I never told you anything about my school before" Taeyeon said in confusion and Mr. Kim smiled weakly. "There's this guy.. what's his name again?" Mr. Kim stopped trying to remember the person's name and nodded his head when he finally remembered. "Oh.. that Baekhyun kid. He made me went back to reality, he told me those things too" Mr. Kim said with a smile and Taeyeon furrowed her brows even more. 

"W-What did he do?" Taeyeon asked wanting clarification. "He knocked some sense off of me. You know, maybe if it wasn't for him right up to now I would still continue to hurt you. He talked things out with me, confronted me and made me realize everything I did wrong, you know I should be getting angry at him for shouting at me but I felt thankful instead. He really cares about you and says that he did that because he wanted to make up all the wrongdoings he did too" Mr. Kim stated and Taeyeon can't find the right words to say. Too shocked of everything she just heard.

"Taeyeon?" Mr. Kim called noticing that his daughter became unresponsive. "I.. I just don't know what to say" Taeyeon said in disbelief. 

"I think he cares for you more than just a friend" Mr. Kim said causing Taeyeon to look at him. She tried to speak, but then she closed when no words came out. 

"I.." Taeyeon trailed trying to speak up causing her dad to chuckle. 

"I'm honestly fine with it. Aigoo my princess is growing up" Mr. Kim said as he ruffled Taeyeon's hair causing Taeyeon to chuckle weakly. "Dad" Taeyeon whined causing the old man to laugh. 

"It's alright Taeyeon.. you're a grown woman now. Just don't keep your mind off your studies that's all I want" Mr. Kim said with a smile and Taeyeon nodded her head. "Maybe you should give him a call" Mr. Kim said teasingly and Taeyeon pouted. 

"Dad" She whined again. "What? I'm serious. Call him and ask him to go over here and have dinner with us. I'll cook" Mr. Kim said giving his daughter a wink and Taeyeon let out a deep breath. "Seriously dad? I.." Taeyeon said and Mr. Kim laughed. 

"You should invite him over for a dinner. Just to show your gratitude for everything he did for you and me, are you thinking of something?" Mr. Kim asked accusingly and Taeyeon groaned and shook her head before bursting out into laughter seeing how playful her dad can be. 

"No" Taeyeon defended. "I see" He said teasingly causing Taeyeon to pout. 

"Just call him" Mr. Kim said before ruffling his dauhgter's hair and Taeyeon smiled before nodding her head. "Alright" She answered and Mr. Kim nodded his head before pointing his thumb towards the door. "I'll be inside" Mr. Kim said and Taeyeon nodded her head before giving him a thumbs up. 

Seeing him enter the house, Taeyeon took her phone out and scrolled through her contacts. 

Stopping at one specific name, Taeyeon hesintly pressed the call buttog and put the phone against ear.

On the other hand.. 

Baekhyun paced back and forth inside his hotel room. No, he's not back in the city yet, he doesn't want to, not when his relationship with Taeyeon is still a blur. Adding to that, the guy he saw back at Taeyeon's house gave him more reasons not to leave her. 

Call him possessive but he doesn't want anyone gaining Taeyeon's attention other than him. 

Pacing back and forth inside his room, Baekhyun heard his phone ringing so he immediately ran to the bedside table and took it only to see taeyeon's name flashing on the screen. Quickly answering the call, Baekhyun put it against his ear only to hear silence. 

"Hello? Are you there?" Baekhyun asked eagerly. "Y-Yeah.." Taeyeon answered hesitantly. 

"Uhh.. is there anything you need? What can I do for you?" Baekhyun asked noticing the awkward atmosphere between him and Taeyeon. "I.. uhh.. dad asked me to invite you to come over here for dinner" Taeyeon stated not failing to paint a smile on Baekhyun's face. 

"Really?" He asked. "Y-Yeah.. I didn't expect that you know him already" Taeyeon said and Baekhyun smiled weakly before nodding his head and scratching his nape. He thought, maybe Taeyeon's dad already reconciled with his dauhgter and told Taeyeon about the night they talked. 

"It.. was an accident" Baekhyun said. "I see.. he wants you to come over to.. say thanks" Taeyeon said and Baekhyun nodded his head still noticing the hesitance Taeyeon have while talking to him. "A-Alright.. I'll be there" Baekhyun said with a smile. "and please don't be awkward around me.. I don't like it" He added. 

"Sorry.." Taeyeon said quickly. "No it's alright.. I.. understand" Baekhyun ssaid before chuckling bitterly.

"I'll hang up now.. see you tonight" Taeyeon said and Baekhyun smiled a little before nodding his head as if the latter can see him. 

"Alright.. See you tonight" 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Craving unsatisfied. URGH. 

Mom said I shouldn't eat fries, she said I'll die. She's too much like Seohyun. Srsly.

FRIES IS MY LIFE~ 

But I didn't have the chance to buy fries today, my uncle's really being pushy with my piano lessons so I have to focus @.@. He said "You shouldn't play it like a pro you're just starting. What's wrong with you?" I mean, isn't it good that I can play already even when I'm just starting? 

I mean teachers would want their new students to be like pros already but my uncle.. he's too urgh. 

He doesn't like the idea of me playing piano without even studying the basics already. I need justice here. 

I really do.

HELP! I WANNA START A WAR SERIOUSLY. 

I want my fries T.T

Thanks for reading~