So... What Now?

SoulMate From The Sky.

-JinYoung-

 

"Why didnt I ever think about the possibility that MinHye would have had someone else.." JinYoung thought to himself as he thinks as he is laying down on his bed.

 

"Who knew it would hurt this much?" JinYoung said out loud with a loud sigh following his words.

 

"THIS . DAMMIT." JInYoung shouted hearing his voice echo through his empty house. Squirming around his bed trying to find a good spot to just fall asleep.

 

"When I wake up after this. Let today be a dream of my paranoia of losing MinHye." JinYoung said as he closed his eyes as he began to drift to a deep sleep.

 

-MinHye-

 

"What now." MinHye thought to herself still under the tree.

 

MinHye got up and brushed her skirt as she SLOWLY began to walk back to her classroom after hearing the bell for lunch to begin.

 

"Where have you beeeeeeeeeen??" Baro asked concerned.

 

"I was so worried when you didnt come back." Baro said looking at MinHye with worried eyes.

 

"Im fine. You dont have to worry. Lets go get lunch?" MinHye said trying to make it seem like she was smiling sincerely.

 

"Okay. Lets go." Baro said as he wrapped his arm around MinHye's shoulders.

 

"I have to try. I know I feel something for Baro.. I just dont know what exactly it is until I try. I would feel horrible loving JinYoung if I had unsure feelings for Baro." MinHye thought to herself.

 

As they began to walk to the lunchroom MinHye spots Min with eyes practially popping out of her head.

 

"WHAT THE HELL??" Min said to MinHye just lipping words making sure not a sound comes out. Staring at Baro in disbelief.

 

"I'll explain later" MinHye said always lipping the words. Making sure Baro didnt hear their weird lip conversation.

 

"You better!" Min lipped back pissed off.

 

**As Always Comment, Sub, and ENJOYYYYY :D