Disappear Like a Ghost.

SoulMate From The Sky.

"What do you want to talk about..." JinYoung said uneasy.

 

"I dont know what to say..." MinHye said truthfully.

 

"Baro was someone that I've known for so long.." MinHye said.

 

"I may not remember but I feel a connection that ties me to him." MinHye said with a sigh.

 

"I see..." JinYoung said as his heart shattered, as he held himself together.

 

"I need time to think." MinHye said giving JinYoung a face of guilt.

 

"Take all the time you need... I'll be here when you make a decision." JinYoung said in a whisper.

 

"We are after all soulmates..." MinHye said not thinking. Making her regret she said it, knowing it hurt him even more to hear it.

 

"Do you still think so...? Because Im not sure so anymore." JinYoung said with eyes deep with pain, gazing at MinHye.

 

"JinYoung..." MinHye replied ion shock, feeling a blow to her heart.

 

JinYoung got up before MinHye could reply, giving MinHye one last smile, even though it was filled with sorrow.

 

Without looking back he slowly walked out of the secret garden with out looking back at MinHye as tears began to stream down his face, leaving MinHye to watch his back disappear like a ghost.

 

MinHye sat there blankly as tears began to roll down her face.

 

"Soulmates..." MinHye and JinYoung both thought at the same time, as MinHye sat alone under a tree, as JinYoung walked mindlessly home, not bothering to go back into the school.

 

**Sorry for the late update... :[ School's been gross x3 crap load of homework. Hope you guys sorta enjoy this update :'[

As Always Comment, Sub, and ENJOY <3