Do I Know You?

SoulMate From The Sky.

"MinHye. Lets go." JinYoung said as he walked in to MinHye's class room.  

 

"Araso." MinHye said as she gathered all her things. As she rushed she dropped a book.

 

"You dropped this." A boy said as he picked up MinHye book and gave it back to her brushing her had purposely.

 

"Sorry." He said bowing he head.

 

"Isnt he a kingka?" MinHye thought as she bowed back to him in return.

 

"Lets go." MinHye said to JinYoung with a huge smile on her face.

 

----Shopping somewhere in Seoul----

 

"MIIIINHYEEE" JinYoung said trying to act cute.

 

"Heeheeehee~ What?" MinHye replied back.

 

"Lets go to that storeeee...." JinYoung said dragging MinHye into the store.

 

"WOW." MinHye said as she looked at the store.

 

"Isnt it ai~ Come on" JinYoung said happily.

 

"Its an all couples store? Did you plan this -__-" MinHye said laughing

 

"UHHHM. No. Its Seoul! They have everything.. Who knew there is a store that sells only couples stuff??"JinYoung said completely absorbed in shopping.

 

"Okay. Go all out. I'll be right back. I need to go to the bathroom" MinHye said.

 

"Okay. " JinYoung said as he gave her a quick kiss.

 

MinHye finished going to the bathroom when she stops the 'kingka' that helped her at school.

 

"Hey." MinHye said walking up to him.

 

"Thanks you giving me my book earlier today." MinHye said.

 

"Ohh no problem. By the looks of your face you dont know my name dont you ^_^" The guy replied.

 

"You guessed right! Sorry, my name is MinHye whats yours? MinHye asked with a kind smile.

 

"My name is Baro." Baro said.

 

"Baro... That name sounds so familiar." MinHye thought.

 

**Sorry for the late update guys... School's been DEADLY TT~TT 

More chapter to come.

As Always Comment, Sub, and ENJOY <3