Plans For Christmas.

SoulMate From The Sky.

"So Christmas vacation is almost here... What do you want to do?" MinHye asked JinYoung as they both lay on the grass with their eyes closed.

 

"I dont really know... 'Our secret spot' will be covered in snow.." JinYoung replying.

 

"Lets just go out. Ive saved up a lot of money and we can stroll around and see what we want to do?" JinYoung said coming up with an idea.

 

"That sounds really nice.." MinHye thought smiling at the idea of being out with JinYoung all day.

 

"Ive always thought about the stuff I wanted to do with you if I ever meet you again..." JinYoung said.

 

"Dont laugh okay?" JinYoung said opening his eyes and rolling to his side so he cam look at MinHye's reaction.

 

"Ive always wanted to buy and wear matchigng couples stuff with you..." JinYoung confessed waiting for MinHye reaction

 

MinHye giggled and said, "That sounds amazing.. I would want the world to know that your mine. You and your cheesy self." MinHye replied.

 

"Then its settled then." JinYoung sighed happily.

 

MinHye opened her eyes to find JinYoung watching her with love in his eyes.

 

"If you keep looking at me like that I think Im going to melt." MinHye said jokingly as she poked JinYoungs forehead.

 

"Then melt." JinYoung said.

 

** Hope your enjoying all the sweet stuff... :3 Get ready for some super sweet stuff... but with twists >;] Ide really like for you guys to comment so I know what you guys think so far :D

As Always, Comment, Sub, And ENOYYY~