Who Can It Be?

SoulMate From The Sky.

"OKAY. Speak. Now." Min said as soon as you closed the door to your room.

 

"You know how I forgot a part of my memory?" MinHye asked.

 

"Yeahhhh..?" Min responded still confused.

 

"Well.. I turned out Baro was the person that I was with before and after my memory loss." You said lying down on your bed defeated.

 

"Ohhhhh . You broke up with JinYoung because you have feelings for Baro.." Min said finally understanding.

 

"Exactly and dont you think it would be unfair for JinYoung to love me when Im not even sure what I really want?" MinHye said guiltyly.

 

"WOMAN! Did you just hear what you just said?" Min with wide eyes staring at MinHye.

 

"What??" MinHye said confused.

 

"You said that it would be unfair for JINYOUNG. You didnt say to was for yourself. Your doing this because you didnt want to hurt JinYoung. You didnt do this because you might love Baro." Min explained.

 

"Your doing all this so you dont cause JinYoung more pain. Your afraid that this connection you have with Baro might grow and you would end up hurting JinYoung." Min said.

 

"Its all for JinYoung... Your doing this all for him..." Min said smiling at you.

 

"..... I.." MinHye said processing what Min had just said.

 

"Your..rrr.. right..." MinHye said closing her eyes.

 

As she closed her eyes.. A rush of sweet memories played in her mind.

 

MinHye's eyes shot wide open andstood straight up from her bed.

 

"Omo." MinHye said looking at Min.

 

"Aigoooo. You finally realized who you really love huh?" Min said with her smile beaming.

 

"Thanks Minnnnnie" MinHye said giving Min a quick hug and ran out of the room.

 

MinHye found herself standing in front of Baro's house.

 

**As Always, Comment, Sub, and Enjoy.