EP.1 - Blind Date {Daragon Couple}

We Got Married *YG Special*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ I n t e r v i e w ~

PD : In a bright tone, can you greet the viewers?

Bom (pointing herself) : I'm a bright..

PD : a little more..

Bom (brightly introduce) : NEH!!! I'm park bom of 2ne1! annyeong haseyo!

HJY : I-it's park bom-shi!! 

PMS : she's our first wife?!  the eldest of 2ne1 is really beautiful!

Q : tommorow you gonna live with your husband, how do you feel?

Bom (shocked) : As in we are gonna sleep together? I kind of worried.. When I'm sleeping.. i also eat too.. hul~! (chuckle when she imagine it)

EN : She eat when she's sleeping?! wahahaha! so adorable!

HKH : That's something I want to see.. hahaha!

Q: What kind of husband you're looking for?

Bom : I like someone who will love only me. I don't look in the outer appearance so much.

PMS : wahh! bommie is the type of girl who looks more in the heart..

EN : so cool.. I'm curious who will be his husband..

Q : Are you excited to meet your husband today?

Bom : I'm excited... what person you'd partner up with me! hahahaha.. oops! sorry pd-nim!

PD (hand over the red envelope) : this is your mission card Bom-shi..

Bom (accept it and read it) : Museum?? That's very odd but I like this place..

 

On the other room, Jjangmae waking up dara..

Jjangmae (speak softly) : dara! You have to get up now and fix yourself! at 8am, you have to be in the location of that address and also, they are now filming outside.. so C’mon!

Dara ( scowl at jjangmae and open her sleepy eyes) : aigoo~~! Jjangmae, I’m still sleepy.. aish~! Is the girls still asleep?

Jjangmae : Bommie is up and she’s interviewing right now..

Dara (furrow her brows and listen outside her room) : what?! Is there a miracle or something?! Why bommie is early today?

Jjangmae (grinning) : she’s excited to meet her husband to be..

Dara (slowly walking to the CR) : alright, I’ll shower first..

Jjangmae (excitedly clapping) : whoo~! Thank goodness.. I hope you two would have a great job for today..

Dara (head snap to jjangmae) : how about chaerin and minzy?

Jjangmae : they’ll shoot in the afternoon .. CL and Minzy still didn’t know this is happening..

Dara head straight in her shower as jjangmae go back to bom..  

     as she finished up and get out in her outfit for today.. she saw bommie lying in her bed and staring blankly the ceiling..

Dara (smile while staring at bom) : Wahh~~! You dress well for the first day shoot huh?!

Bommie (still blankly staring at the ceiling) :  Is this really happening to us?? Why Papa YG casted us to this show?

Dara (walk to bom and touch her shoulder and squeeze it and give her reassuring smile) : I don’t know but let’s just believe in Papa YG.. Maybe he have a reason for this..

Jjangmae : Dara! The interview will start…

Dara walk to the door but she turn around and bit her lips..

Dara : arasso, What did you say in the interview? I-I’m so nervous that I think I’ll just start babbling..

Bom (smirk and go to dara and pat her shoulder) : Woman up, tokki! Just be who you are and say what you want..

Dara : arasso, good luck for me…fighting!

    The crew focus their camera when dara step up in her room, she bow courteously to them and proceed to the chair where she gonna be interview

~I n t e r v i e w~

Dara :Annyeong! What’s up, I’m Sandara park of 2ne1!! I-it’s nice to meet you..

PMS : Wahh~! It's sandara park shi~~! She our second wife for today!!

EN : She's very charming! I want to be her husband!!

HJY: in your dreams..

Q : What’s your thoughts about being casted in this show?

Dara (blink mannerism) : Actually this is sudden for me since yesterday told us by our sajangnim.. (E.T sign) uhmmm, I am very worried that I can’t portray well as a wife but I’ll do my best to be a good and caring wife.. so please watch how I turn to be a dara-ahjumma! (laughing)

HKH : ahh~! kyeopta!! 

The PD and crew is also mesmerized while looking at dara and answer their question

Q : Who would you like to meet?

Dara (staring dreamily in the air) : I’d like to meet a man whose young and have a cute nose. He also don’t have that much muscle but he’s strong. And also handsome when he smile.

PMS : she's imagining her husband now.. hahaha! 

EN (pouting) : I'm young and slender and also have a cute nose.. but why am I not there?

HJY : seriously, eric stop fanboying over sandara park-shi!

Q : Are you ready to meet your partner?

Dara : My heart beat faster when you said that!

Q : upon meeting your husband….

Dara : uhmm, I want to meet someone who will be like my best friend and treat me like I’m his soul mate.

PMS : Ackk! She wants a soulmate best friend..

KJM  : Kyung hwan stop mcing and just fantisizing our sandara -shi!!

HKH (blushing) : A-ani.... 

PD : this is your first misson for today...

Dara came to PD-nim to take the red envelope. As the PD-nim hand over the red envelope to Sandara.. He get blush as he see upclose and shyly smile at her..

Dara :  Wah~! This is a bit weird receiving this, I only watch this in TV!

  

     As the staff wrap up and wait them to their assign location and only 2 VJ left to record dara and bom.

she waited bommie in the parking area because they will leave at the same time.

Bom (asking) : so where are you meeting your husband to be??

Dara : Restaurant in hongdae.. how about you?

Bom (wriggle her brows) : In the museum.. good luck tokki! Let’s have a chat later on about our husband, neh?

Dara (put her hand into her chest and breath) : goodluck too.. ahh~! My heart can’t stop beating faster…

Bom ( pump up her chest) : me too. .It’s like it’s want to jump out in my chest..

Dara (laughing) : kekeke..we don’t want our viewers want to see that, right? Kekekeke!

Bom (telling the camera) : let’s meet my husband, yeorubun!! And if he didn’t like a corn at all, then we are gonna break up.. hahaha! (slap dara’s arm)

Dara : Yah~! Is that your standard to have a husband? Kekeke.. but If my husband also didn’t like ramen.. I might divorced him too.. kekekeke!

Bom and dara :JUST JOKING!!!! HAHAHAHAHA..

Jjangmae : PARKS!!! Stop goofing around and Get into your c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter