5 - {DARAGON} Perfect Day to Get Wet

We Got Married *YG Special*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I N T E R V I E W 

Jiyong and Sandara park are together in the interview.  They seat awkwardly and never see each other in eyes. 

PD: so Sandara park-ssi, what do you think about G-dragon being your husband? (PD-nim looks at the both of them as he feel that there's a cold tension going on the set)

Sandara: It's been a while since we've seen each other. Jiyongie always been like a family to me and I never thought that this day will come where I will treat him like a husband. It's very awkward but I know people are also curious and excited regarding our tandem. Noona-dongsaeng relationship. (She said and awkwardly laugh infront of the camera and shyly look at the despicable man right beside her)

PD: Why do you think YG-sajangnim approved of this? He always rejected any offer when it comes 2ne1 being entangled with boys and also the same with bigbang with the girls, what can you say about this?

Jiyong: I think Yang hyun suk-nim is very worried to 2ne1 girls than us. He loves them like he is their father. So he knows best where her girls are in good hands. Not that I'm saying I am the best choice for dara-noona. (He said and warmly eyeing the woman beside her. If only he could turn back the time... hayyy~!)

PD: Is there a chance that maybe during our on-film we can see the sparks for the both of you? I mean all your daragon shippers are waiting for this moment where they can see both of you slowly falling in love with each other, right?

Sandara: (silence. Fidgeting her hand and biting her lip nervously) uhmmm, it depends... I'm open to any possibilities.

Jiyong: (Focus the camera on him, ) to all viewers who are watching this.. You will now see a different side of me in this show. I will make Dara noona say "I DO" (He declare as he stare at Dara who is now in shock.)

 

   the TV viewers scream at their lungs while watching them. They never thought that this day will come where DARAGON SHIP SAILS. 

 

 《HOUSE》

After their interview, they will go to their HOME where only cameras are there and only the two of them. They still need to act infront of the camera until the PD call them to stop. 

Sandara: Jiyongie, i have a present to you. Here, we have this couple slippers. 

Jiyong: it's stylish! You really know my style dara-noona. 

Sandara: yea! Of course. You always want my advice sometimes when it comes to fashion. So i know what will be really good to you.

Jiyong: I also have something that I know you would love. Here's your ramyeon. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter