Blind date Part 3 {DAEMIN & YBIU COUPLE }

We Got Married *YG Special*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ I N T E R V I E W ~

Minzy  (smile) : I am 2ne1 maknae, gong Minzy. Annyeong haseyo! (bow politely)

Q : How do you feel you are getting married in such a young age?

Minzy (laughing) : I am totally shocked! I didn’t expect to be married since I think It was a long way ahead of me But I guess, I’ll have to accept it sooner than I thought. (half smile)

Q : What’s your Ideal type?

Minzy (put her finger in her chin) :hmmmm, My ideal type is a strong man but his body must be slender. Someone who looks pretty when smiling and cautious..

Daesung (wave at the viewers)  : ANNYEONG! DAESUNG-IMNIDA! (Cheerfully said and slightly bow)

Q: Ideal type?

Daesung (smiling) : Girls who are petite and have a charming smile also very kind and polite.

Q: If you’re girlfriend asks you to match outfits with her..

Daesung(In a disliking voice) : Yes! Honestly it’s a little embarrassing so I don’t like it that much~!If I do match, I like something that’s not that noticeable. Like rings or socks. You can’t see matching socks (laughs)

Q : Are you ready to meet your partner?

Daesung (nodded and do a fighting) : ahh neh.. i hope we click together!

= Lotte World =

DAEMIN TV

            They met in the entrance of the lotte world and the PD-nim hand over their first mission

Daesung thoughts : Why do they do this to me?! R-r-roller coaster?? H-h-horror house?? they are my nightmare!! And why Minji is my wife?! Do they want me to turn into a e man? I'm very old compare to her.. W-why me??

Minzy (smiling) : “Oppa!! Where do you want to go first? Roller coaster or the horror house??

Daesung (point to the safe rides) : ahhh.. ehhhh.. Can we just have that ferris wheel or carousel?? They are more fun and exciting ( He’s trying hard not to go of those two scary rides)

Minzy (cutely pouted) : But it have no thrill, oppa! C’mon.. or don’t tell me you are scared to the rides I’ve said? (raise her brow to him)

Daesung (shake her hand and head) : W-what?! A-ani.. I like those very much! (tried her best to smile as he started sweating)

Minzy (clap like a kid): let’s try first the roller coaster, neh oppa?! (happily hold daesung hand as she pull him towards the roller coaster ride)

           Daesung just nodded as the sweat trickle down his face. And when he saw how big, high and fast the roller coaster. He wanted to back out but the way minzy hold his arm can’t make him runaway.

He bite his lips tightly as he hear the scream of the people..

              Minzy knows daesung oppa is very scared in roller coaster and horror house but she wanted personally to see the funny expression will make of daesung. She giggle softly as she saw that he got pale now that the ride is in front of them and they are the one who would ride it now..

Daesung (tug her hand) : m-minzy! Aren’t you scared about this? W-we can go other r-rides you know! (forced smile)

Minzy (shake her hand and smile) : nope oppa.. actually! I’m excited right now..

Daesung thoughts : Oh god! Please don’t make me die in roller coaster.. I’m still young to die!! Don’t ever let my soul fly in heaven..

            They are now seated in the front and minzy glance at daesung who grip the steel bar like his life is depend on it..

Minzy (worried) : are you okay oppa? You’re face gone white and you profusely sweating.. are you really okay with this?? (she touch his face with her both hands)

Daesung (forced laugh) : Oh don’t mind me! I’m still not used to the climate in korea.. hahahaha!!

            Minzy squeal as the ride start and going up in the heaven while daesung close his eyes and pray for every saints to save him in this torture..

            As the ride is now in the top and waiting to go down.  Minzy look at daesung oppa who lips are shivering and muttering some prayers.

She smile and reach for his hand and hold it tightly.

           Daesung eyes shot to minzy and he look at their hands that clasp together and close his eyes again as the ride get really very fast, the people scream their lungs out but he don't know why he feel so safe. Take note, His heartbeat fast when minzy squeeze his hand and put their hands up in the air.

             They are inside of the horror house and just a tiny little sound can make daesung shriek in fear and this make minzy laugh but when a mummy is on their back and tried to catch us..

Minzy hold daesung hand again..

Minzy (shouted) : Run oppa!!!

Daesung (running) : Waahhhh~! Minzy!! Let’s not again go to this kind of scary things!!! Let’s just stick to cute and funny ride… wahhhh~~!

Minzy (LOL) : hahahaha! But I like it oppa when you are scared and I’m the one who looks like fearless.. it’s just make me feel woman!! (aegyo attack)

Daesung (pouted) : yah~! I’ll find your weakness and I’ll redeem myself and my dignity.. just wait and let me find your Achilles heels!! Bwahaha!! (laughing evilly)

Minzy (shocked looking at his back) : there’s a ghost oppa!!

Daesung (shock also and fall on the floor) : wahhhhhhhhhhh!! Yah~! Minji!! There’s no one---

Minzy (wink at him) : Got you oppa! Hahahaha.. aigoo~!!! You are very funny, oppa!! (angelic laugh)

~ In the Studio ~

PMS : the maknae of 2ne1 and the smiley eyes of bigbang are the partners!

EN : When they said all bigbang join in our show, I wonder who will be partner up to daesung-shi and It's inzy-shi.. wahh~~! I didn't expect it!

HKH : Now that the 4 bigbang boys got the 2ne1.. I wonder who will be taeyang-shi's partner? Are you very curious, viewers?

KJM: Why don't we introduce right now the woman who will be the wife of taeyang of bigbang... VTR SHOW!!


~ I n t e r v i e w ~

YB : Hi everyone! I'm taeyang or youngbae of bigbang! nice to meet you all..

Q : Have you ever dated before?

YB (nodded) : Of course!  But I can’t say I’ve had a relationship.

Q : Do you want to be in a relationship now?

YB (cheeky smile): truthfully, yes! I’m still finding the right woman for me…

Q: What is your ideal girl?

YB (nodded as he imagine her ideal girl): A girl who understand me and also the same page with me. She is cute cuddly that I want to hug her all the time. A petite girl.

             The cameraman is now filming the woman who sits in front them. They can’t help to be dazzle by her unique beauty and how charming she is..

PD : Please introduce yoursel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter