Episode 0 - A Big Joke on 2ne1

We Got Married *YG Special*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2ne1

At the 7th floor, YG office..

Minzy (biting her nails) : u-unnie! I’m scared! Why Papa YG call us in the middle of our practice? T-this is very unusual..

CL (hug minzy) : I don’t know minggki but let’s just pray that he will not disband us or kick us out in our beloved country.. gosh! When Papa YG will come?!!!

Bom (eating corn) : hul~! *munch*  You are too exaggerated chaerin-ah! Papa YG wouldn’t do that to us.. he LOVE us so much!!*munch* 

Dara (doing an ET sign) : Aigoo~! I’m sorry girls, I think I’m the reason why we called here.. Papa YG must now hit his head and realized I’m a not good member of 2ne1.. ottoke?!! 

CL and minzy (shake their head) : andwaeeee.. 

Bom (slap dara's arm) :  Yah! Stop thinking crazy ideas *munch* let’s wait for papa YG *munch* and let’s cry and beg for him *munch* if he’s really gonna disband us, arasso? *munch*

CL (shake her head) : unnie, you can stop eating that pitiful corn! It’s the cob you’re eating.. this corn ahjumma~!

Bom (scratch her head and grin) : Hul~~!  I’m so nervous that I didn’t know..

 

YG enter in his den when he stop on his tracks as he saw his daughters..

Minzy walks back and forth while biting her nails..

Chaerin blankly stare  in the air..

Bom keep munching the poor corn

Dara… where is dara?

 

YG (point his finger to 2ne1) : where’s dara? And why are you all looking like that!

Bom, Minzy, CL gasped : Papa YG!!!!

YG (stare at bom) : So where’s the 4d alien? Where’s your sister 8d alien???

Bom : She’s in the Cr, Papa YG!! taking care a business

YG (grin) : hmm, okay! So.. Are you excited to hear my announcement?

CL ( furrow her eyebrows) : Excited?

Minzy ( raise her brow) : announcement?

Bom (eyes wide open) : you’re not gonna disband us??

YG (sit at his throne) : NO! why would you think that?! Aish! This kids! I will never disband you until the four of you are the one who decide it.. arasso? So, can you now hear my announcement?

Bom, CL and minzy : neh….

YG : You know the variety show ‘We Got married’ right?

Bom, CL, minzy nodded

YG (imitating dara's! holding the nosebridge and shake his head) : well, 2ne1 is casted as a YG special.. You’re gonna be wives!! Aigoo~~! My little girls.. Are you happy?

Bom (burst out in laughing) : hahahahaha.. you’re joking right appa? There’s no way you’re gonna let us do that show.. duh?! You even said that we had no funny bones..

CL (ROLF): Of course he’s joking unnie! He’s not that crazy to let us be on that show! I mean, gosh! We’re gonna ruin it!

Minzy (LOL): aigoo~~! I can’t believe that appa fool us.. kekeke!

YG kept his straight face as he stare bom,minzy and CL laughing their hearts out..

Dara (just got in and kneel in front of YG) : oh papa yg! You’re here! Appa, don’t disband us! I’ll promise I’ll do my best to compose songs for us and I’ll promise that my dancing skills will improved..

YG (shock and embarass) : what are you talking about?! I’m not gonna disband you! Yah~! Get up dara-yah!

Dara (get up and curiously stare her friends) :kekekeke.. I guess we assume wrong again..

Bom (still laughing) : hahahaha! tokki, don’t you know Papa YG have the biggest joke he ever said..

Dara (quizically look at them and to YG) : what joke?

CL (ROLF) : he said ..pfft!... we are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter