I Like Jealousy

New Romantics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ShIn Hye wrapped her arms around his waist. She wanted to feel him close, she felt clingy, but who cares? He was her comfort, slowly she can start to lean on him and he will give her support.

Min Ho has been so surprised with all her actions recently, but he liked it. When she was happy he could feel it and would also feel happy, when she was sad he could also feel it and he always wants to wrap his arms around her and tell her that he will protect her and nothing bad will happen to her.

He turned around and pinched her nose. He caressed he cheeks and stared at her who was also looking at him.

Shin Hye smiled, she liked how it felt when he treated her gently, it made her think that everything is a dream, and she really hoped that nothing bad will happen. Bad things are inevitable. She checked him out, 'he is so handsome', 'he probably had million of girlfriends', 'its weird that he hasn't married before she came along'. She felt jealous thinking about the way other girls must have looked at him and how he must of have held those other girls. She felt the blood boiling in her veins, she couldn't take anymore. She pushed him away.

''What's wrong?'' He asked but she just turned her back to him. He got closer and backhugged her, she started to struggle but that only made him tighten his arms around her. She sighed there was no point in struggling.

"Why are you mad at me, we were fine but then you just turn your back" he lowered his voice "you don't want me anymore" he said trying to hide the hurt but thats all he thought about when she pulled away.

Shin Hye noticed the hurt and quickly turned to him. "No its not like that."

"Then tell my why you pushed me away."

"NO!!! I'm not telling you" She didn't want to tell him that, she felt shy. She laughed inwardly 'How can I confess to him but then I can't tell him about something so stupid'

He started to plant kisses on her neck. Shin Hye tried not to moan, but seeing that he only kissed her there she wanted to kiss him. She tried to pull his head up but he wouldn't.

Lee Min Ho wanted her to say what was bothering her. Seeing that she didn't want to say anything he made up a plan. 'I'll get it out of you'.

Shin Hye was getting frustrated. "Oppa"

"Hmmm"

"I want to kiss you"

"I'm not going to do anything else until you tell me what I did wrong."

"Oppa please, I don't want to talk about that"

"Oh well, I guess we're going to stay like this all night"

"Fine, I was thinking about all your past girlfriends, it makes me jealous thinking about the way you must have touched them and they way you must have looked at them. Oppa why couldn't you have been ugly?" Shin Hye said aching to kiss him.

Min Ho smiled and gently bit her neck. He liked the fact she was jealous but what is there to be jealous I mean she is his first girlfriend. He wanted to tell her but it will be more fun to . Min Ho went up and placed a hard kiss on . Her hands went inside his shirt and traveled up and down his back. He was now on top of her, kissing all the areas the were uncovered. When Shin Hye started to pull up his shirt, he pulled away and laid back on her side. Shin Hye tried to pull him back but he grabbed her hands. She opened her eyes up slowly. She turned and saw Min Ho smiling.

"Why are you smiling?"

"I just got revenge for pulling away from me" he smirked

"What...But I told you why?" Shin Hye said lost.

"I know you told me, but you only when I had to do something..ummm...naughty."

She pouted "You said you wouldn't stop"

"Wah, uri princess is so brave today. Should I compensate her?"

"Yes you should or maybe you should punish her"

"Punish..hmmm...that sounds like a good idea" He hovered on top of her, "I didn't say I wasn't going to do anything I would just give you a kiss like you asked." He quickly kissed her. "You don't need to be jealous in all honesty, I have never had a girlfriend before, you are the only one. You gave me the first kiss and I want you to be my first but I'm not ready. Can we please take it slow."

Shin Hye felt extremely happy, she was giddy with happiness thinking that she was the first to have a Min Ho experience, she liked it, no, she adored it. She freed herself from his arms, and her hands encircled his neck. "Aish, how can I stay mad at you when you look like this. She gave him a kiss, he knew where she was heading so he pulled away. His arms slowly wrapping around her waist and pulling her closer. "I wonder how many boyfriends you have had in the past, you are so beautiful, if someone should be jealous it should be me." He started to let go of her but she grabbed onto his arms and kissed him again. "I only had one boyfriend but I don't want to talk about it, now I have a lovely husband and he is all I could think about." That night none of them slept, they talked fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter