Let's try!

New Romantics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Perhaps, Do I like you?............" Shin Hye couldn't sleep at all last night. There she sat staring at Min Ho, who is still sleeping. She smiled and didn't know why, was she relieved that he felt the same way or is she just happy being near him. She didn't understand him, 'such a strange man' she thought. She lifted her hand and pushed his hair away from his forhead and gently his cheek, 'what have you done to me?'

Min Ho squirmed when he felt a hand on his face, he slowly opened his eyes trying to ignore the pain in his head. He sees Shin Hye sitting in front of him, 'I must be dreaming' he mumbled.

Shin Hye who was lost in her thoughts got back to reality when she heard him saying something. She smiled he looked like a lost boy, for some reason she just wanted to pinch his cheeks.

He saw her smile, 'I'm really going crazy, aren't I?'

'Why would you say that?' Shin Hye was a little confused with his behavior he just mumbles but doesn't say anything else. 'Ah, must be the hangover, I'm so stupid' she thought. She walked out of the room and came back with some green tea.

''Here drink this its good for the hangover'' She passed him the mug.

Min Ho a bit confused rubbed his eyes, he grabbed the mug she handed him and dranked it in one gulp. It was scorching but he was so thirsty, he didn't care. Once he got back to his senses his eyes widen, he stared at Shin Hye sitting in front of him camly.

''What..What are you doing?" The last thing he remembers was going to Geun Suk's house, drinking some beer and Geun Suk brought him back home, he couldn't recall much after that.

"What do you mean, what am I doing? Isn't it obvious I'm helping you recover from your hangover"

"Did I do or did I say anything strange last night?" He asked, scared of what she might tell him.

"Define the word strange to me?'' She told him. She hoped that what he said wasn't at all a dream. She needed to know that he felt the same way, she wanted a new beggining with him.

"Something that I wouldn't normally do'' he responded, he was certain something happened, she was lost in thought thinking whether or not to tell him.

"Tell me, please, I feel that there is something I said" He half begged, he was pretty sure she didn't want to tell him anything at all.

"You... you" she couldn't do it, it scared her that he might turn her down and it was all just drunk talking.

"I what?" He couldn't contain himself she seemed conflicted as if she was having an internal battle with herself. He grabbed her hands, she looked at him startled. 'So it wasn't a dream afterall' he thought. Seeing how conflicted she looks, it reminds him of the way she looked in his supposed dream. He remember pushing her to the wall and telling her that he likes her, then he kissed her, he gave her his first real kiss. He thought it was all dream but it seems so real now, it must have been what happened when he got home from Geun Suk's house. He is sure he likes her, and he could see she doesn't want to bring it up. But he has too just like his best friend told him, for once he should take courage and find his happiness.

"Its true" He said squeezing her hand lightly, he was going to do it, 'No turning back now Lee Min Ho, Fighting!'

"What do you mean" said Shin Hye with a shaky voice.

"What I said last night, I meant those words, I don't regret it"

"What words?" she understood and she wanted to jump up and down out of happiness, but she wanted to her them. She knew that those words will be the start of something new. She shouldn't give in so easily, think about it first, what if it doesn't work out?

He didn't want to play this game anymore, either he says it or he doesn't. "I like you" he stated matter-o-factly. "I know you think, oh he is lying just playing with my emotions. But I'm not if you knew how miserable I was my whole life, you would understand the words, I have never thrown the words out before, because I thought its all an illusion, but you are making me change my mind, the way you act I can't help it, I just want to hold you in my arms and never let you go, these feelings are strangle and new. If someone should be scared it should be me, Love nonsense, I say. Its just lies you say to yourself. But are you willing to try this out with me, huh, please, give me a chance to try and if it doesn't work out then I'll leave you alone.

Shin Hye was caught off guard with his confession. Never has she ever heard someone talk that way. Everyone is a hopeless romantic, apparently not him, but she too once felt that way. She wanted to hug him and tell him everything is okay. He sounded hurt and she didn't like it, there is no way she could hold back anymore, she let herself surrender forget what her mind thinks, she will just follow her heart. She got up and fell on top of him, laying him down on the bed as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Min Ho was surprised with the sudden hug and just laid still while she laid on him. He wrapped his arms around her waist when he heard sobbing. She must be overwhelmed by everything that has happened in these 2 days. He pulled her up with him, now in a sitting position. "Shin Hye look at me."

She slowly looked up at him, just now when he hugged her she felt so much better, that was the safest she felt in four years, she just coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter