Confused

New Romantics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''I don't think we can be friends." She pulled him close and pressed her lips on his, she nibbled on his bottom lip and he opened his mouth in shock, she entered her tounge inside his mouth, and she could feel him responding to the kiss shyly. She pulled him up with her and started walking to their bedroom without breaking contact she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed herself closer to him and she felt him responding to the kiss more. When they reached the bedroom she opened the door with one hand and pushed him in she started walking towards the bed but he pulled away. She opened her eyes and saw him with his back to her, she walked towards him and turned him around, only to see two eyes full of anger.

"Why did you do that?" he said through gritted teeth.

"I....I." she stuttered, ever since she met him he was never angry, she doesn't know why she did that. But she knows that maybe she likes him just a little bit. The way he is so caring and comfortable to be around, just made her feel protected. She only felt this way once but this time it felt so warm and it just felt right.

Min Ho was shocked when she kissed him at first he was surprised but he felt this strange feeling take over him that he started to give in, then when he realized what happened he pulled away, terrified at his strange feelings, but anger started building up, how can she do something like that, just yesterday she was talking about being friends and today she wanted to make out. He doesn't have female friends but he was sure they would never do something like that.

"I can't believe it, I thought that you honestly wanted to be friends, and now you go and do something like this." he raised his voice.

"I wanted to be friends, but now I'm not so sure, the only thing that i know is that I may like you." She found her confidence once again.

"What?! You like me?!" Min Ho said taken back with what he just heard. "You know what I think it be better if I go"

"Wait what? where are you going? You are coming back" said a worried Shin Hye, "Yah Lee Min Ho answer me" she screamed when she saw him walking towards the door.

He turned "I'll be back, don''t wait though, I just need sometime to think, this situation is making me confused with myself. Goodbye Shin Hye"

He walked out of the room grabbed his wallet, car keys and his cell phone. He made a call to his best friend, he really needed someone to help him.

Shin hye threw herself on the bed and sighed. What did I do? Why can't I just keep my mouth shut. Why am I so foward? "AHHH" She yelled in frustration. She sat up and hugged her knees, you know what, let him cool down, everything will be fine she repeated to herself but she was not so sure.

Min Young was packing up her stuff she decided she will go to Jeju, they have a house over there and it will be good for her to think about her life. She should start working since she has a degree but she just doesn't want to. She thinks that going away is best especially now since the thoughts that she has been getting from the dinner last night. So many crazy things ran through her head, she thought what if they get divorce she can come in and woo him. She also thought what would happen if she can bring back Shin Hye's past, that could totally ruin the marriage. She couldn't take it anymore she wanted to be with him but what if he doesn't like her, 'he probably doesn't even know my name.' As she finished packing someone knocked the door, she looked to the direction of the door and was surprised to see Shin Hye.

"Oh Shin Hye ah, what's wrong? what are you doing here?" Min Young asked she didn't expect her to come but something deep down in her hoped it was because the marriage isn't working out.

"Unnie aren't you happy to see me?!" Shin Hye pouted. Now that she has found these new feelings for Min Ho she needed someone to talk too, but she doesn't have much friends or any at all, she would always work so much that she doesn't have any free time and that led her to seperate herself from her friends. And after the tragedy that tore her heart she didn't seem to care anymore.

"Shin Hye" Min Young kept on calling her name but she wouldnt answer seems that she's lost in thought. "Shin Hye" she said louder this time"

"Uh, sorry unnie I was thinking about something" Shin Hye looked down and saw Min Young's suitcase "Are you going somewhere?"

"Oh just somewhere, its not important, now the only thing that's important is you, why are you here?"

"Umm its nothing I just missed you thats all."

"Liar tell me the truth"

"I've been really weird lately" she finally decided to open up.

"What do you mean?"

"Well whenever I see Min Ho or have him close, I feel butterflies and my heart flutters, then I have the sudden urge to kiss him. Why do I feel this way?"

Ever since she heard her say Min Ho's name she knew it was something bad. She was so angered by the way her sister felt, why does she have to like him she is not going to allow her to, no, not at all, Min Ho is for her, only for her. She took a deep breath "Its nothing its just you live with a man, its just pure attraction, nothing more, nothing less."

"I think you're wrong Min Young ah" Her mom, Jin Kyung, said as she walked in. She was walking by the room, when she heard what Shin Hye said, she couldn't be happier. Her daughter liked someone and has started to let go of her past.

"Omma" Shin Hye looked up at her startled at her sudden appearance.

"Honey, I'm glad you feel this way it shows that you have started to fall for your husband.

Shin Hye scared at her mother's words shook her head, "I think unnie is right I am just attracted to him"

"Shin Hye why are you so scared of liking him, I heard from his mom that he is a nice kid once you get through that cold exterior."

Min Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter