Can we be friends?

New Romantics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho stood still for second not sure if he should. Shin Hye opened her eyes and saw he was staring at her so she closed all the space between them, She grabbed his face and pressed her lips against his, his lips were soft and since he was not doing anything in order to make the kiss deeper, she had to control herself from kissing him senseless. Min Ho slowly pulled away when he realized what she did, he stared at her, stood up and started walking backwards. She slowly opened her eyes confused and noticed him backing away wonder what's wrong, she stood up and walked towards him. "Stop, don't come closer!" He exclaimed. She kept walking towards him so he quickly made his way to the car opened the door and got in, leaving a confused Shin Hye standing there, she grabbed the stuff and got in the car, she looked at him and saw him fidgeting with his fingers, "Are you okay?" She asked but he did not answer, he grabbed the keys and started the ignition. Min ho felt that he was in a state of shock, he couldn't believe he had his first kiss with her, he is scared, scared at how fast his heart is beating and at the butterflies in his stomach. She started to get worried at the way he reacted so when they get home she will try to make him talk to her and tell her what is wrong. Min Ho knew she was confused at his reaction because she kept glancing at him but he wasn't ready to talk about it, she caught him off guard and he wanted to ask her why would she do that but he is scared what he feels is something new to him and he needs someone to help him. Obviously he couldn't go to his mother she will say weird stuff so he should go to a friend he met 3 years ago, someone who is good at giving advice he couldn't wait to call him.

As soon as he entered the apartment he started walking towards the bathroom, she knew what he was going to do so she ran to the bathroom door and stood in front of it blocking him from entering. He stood in front of her trying to figure out a way to get out of the situation. Shin Hye notices that he wouldn't look at her so she raised her hand and lifted his chin, he looked at her surprised. "We need to talk." He shook his head as he tried to look back down. She sighed "Aish, can't you just listen for once." She grabbed his arm and pulled him to sit on the bed, she grabbed a chair and sat in front of him. "If you don't want to talk first then I will but you have to answer if not I'm really going to call your mom" she said through gritted teeth. He looked up at her and sighed harshly, hating the fact that his mom would always tell everyone about how he would do everything for her, "Fine" he responded, She smiled smugly.

"What's wrong? Are you okay? Why did you.." Shin Hye started to question him.

"Stop, just stop I'm going to tell you something. Forget what just happened. I think what happened was your fault and just to let you know tomorrow I'll start work we don't have to talk to each other" He stood up and she pulled him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter