I Can't Help But To Worry

New Romantics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You may now kiss the bride" When Min Ho heard those 6 words he gulped. He slowly lifted her veil and leaned down, he saw Shin Hye close her eyes. He thought of something to do in order to get out of kissing her. He suddenly got an idea, with that he tilted his head to the right and leaned further in, he also wrapped his arms around her waist sending chills down Shin Hye's spine. Shin Hye felt she couldn't breathe when she felt his breath on her face, she was slightly confuse when she felt his breath on her cheek, she thought it felt like hours until she heard him softly say,"Don't move, I'm not really going to kiss you, but make it seem as if I am so please just go along with it." Shin Hye a little disappointed at first but realized it was for the best, so in order to make it seem better she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her body closer to his. Min Ho was shocked with her actions, he waited a couple of seconds before he pulled away and everybody applauded.

During their moment as soon as he smelled Shin Hye's scent, for a second he really wanted to kiss her but he decided to stop himself knowing that it is not appropriate. Even though she didnt tell anyone ever since she first saw him she was mesmerized with his hotness but she just thoguht of it as attraction and for the second time since the incident she wanted to kiss him feeling him so close. Min Young who was sitting at her seat felt anger and tears stinging her eyes when she saw how they both got close to each other when they were going to kiss. It burned every inch of her body and she wanted it to stop when she saw that they both pulled away she breathed out and realized she was overreacting she couldn't wait until everything is over so she could go far far away from Korea.

Min Ho grabbed hold of Shin Hye's hand and she didn't reject it, it seems as though she gets what they are supposed to do, then they walked down the aisle. The moms who sat next to each other looks towards their directions and smiled.

In reality the arranged marriage was formed by the mothers. Both fathers don't know why they chose this decision but since it was also good for business, they let it slide.

Everyone headed to the reception and while others were laughing and smiling there were three cold faces among the crowd. They belonged to Shin Hye, Min Ho, and Min Young, who weren't too happy about the wedding. Every time people passed by to congratulate the newlywed they would put a smile on their face and say their thanks.

It was time for the couple to dance even though they didn't want too they decided to do it so they could go home faster. Min Ho wrapped his arms around her waist and Shin Hye wrapped her hands around his neck. They stared at each other and if looks could kill they would both be dead. He knew that this would be the worst marriage ever and he couldn't wait until he takes full control of his company that way he could divorce her, unknown to him she thought the same thing and just couldn't wait. Shin Hye got lost in her thoughts and without realizing she stepped on his foot, she only noticed when he flinched. She immediately looked up at him surprised by his action. "What's wrong?" Min Ho looked at her and remarked "I thought that at least you can dance to such simple steps, or maybe you stepped on my foot on purpose." She scoffed "Are you sure that I'm the bad dancer maybe you are the one who can't lead well, I wonder just how can you lead a company,'' she smirked. "Are you serio..." before he could finish his sentence the song ended and she pulled away from him and walked back to the table, but her steps were stiff he could tell she was angry. Min Ho didn't want to go back to his seat so he just walked around talking to the business partners asking them about the projects and that is just how their wedding party ended.

Shin Hye and Min Ho's parents send them to an apartment telling them that is where they will live until they could find a house. They hoped that the apartment had more than one room but they weren't surprised when there was only one. Ever since their argument they hadn't said a word to each other. Min Ho was the first to break the silence, "I'll sleep on the couch you take the bed." Shin Hye looked at him, "there is no need we can both sleep on the bed we both know we aren't going to have any type of realtionship so it doesn't matter, it's not like love exist," Min Ho was stunned not on what she said about sleeping on the same bed but the reason on how she didn't believe in love. He wanted to ask her but she was right they had no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter