falling in love??

A Star Between Cloud and Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

The first day classes were done and all the students were going to their home. Hyomin and her new friends doing like the others, tidying their tables and ready to walk but she stopped as she heard a male voice called her name while she was walking out the class.

“Hyomin-ssi”. Called a male student running towards her.

“oh, Jiyeon-ssi. waeyo?”. Hyomin turned her head to Jiyeon.

“mmm... can i walk you home?”

“huh?”. (whats with this question so suddenly) she thought.

“i..i just.. w..want to be your friend. Is that weird?”. He stuttered his voice but immediatly cleared up after knowing Hyomin stared at him confusely.

“of course not. I just a bit surprise but nevermind. Lets go”.

Just by that, Hyomin led the way and Jiyeon followed by walking beside her. And then they rode a bus, It took 40 minutes to arrived at Hyomin house. When in the bus, they sat next to each other and there was an awkwardness between them, both of them were too shy to started the conversation. But for the male, Jiyeon broke it by saying some questions.

“how’s your first day studying in our school?”. Asked Jiyeon looking straight at Hyomin eyes.

“its great. I’m so grateful that i can attend this school and i like all of you”. She replied with a smile brightly without realising her words.

“all of me? You like me already?”

Hyomin confused but blushing at the same time. She felt embarrassed because of her own words. “huh? Ahh its not like that, i mean i like my classmates, i like you all”.

“ahh.. you like all of us? But why you are blushing right now? Do you really like me?”

“yahh.. stop teasing me, i was wrong to saying that”. Hyomin pouted.

“hahaha mian, its just you are so cute when you shy”. Hyomin elbowed Jiyeon arm to stop him from laughing. “by the way, why you move to our school this semester?”

“i used to lived in Busan before but since my father found a new job here, i also followed him to move and attended this school in the 2nd year.  But, why you so concern about me and even walk me home? Are you curious about something relates to me?”

(i can’t say my real reason to her, she will be disappointed to me, but what words should i give to answer her?) Jiyeon still in deep thinking.

“are you listening to me?”

“ah yeah, i’m listening to you. I just being curious since this morning i met you at the entrance and i really want to be your friend”. Said Jiyeon with slight smile.

“i almost forget that you’re the first person i talked with this day in our school. I welcome you as my friend, and thanks again by the way for your help before”

“i just help you with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter