Jiyeon, Suzy and Eunjung past?

A Star Between Cloud and Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

its break time..

"Jiyeon-ah, why you not replying my message last night?, i even called you too" ask Suzy from her table.

Jiyeon so confused with Suzy sudden question, he started thinking, when Suzy sent him a message also what time did Suzy called him. Thanks to his brain which was normal and immediatly turned his gazed to Eunjung, realising what had happened.

“neo??” Jiyeon gave his dead glared to his bestfriend who seemed enjoying his own world.

“why?”

 

FLASHBACK

At Jiyeon house...

Eunjung was enjoy playing games on his laptop while Jiyeon was in the bathroom in long time because he had stomachache. In the middle of his playing, a message was shown on Jiyeon phone screen near Eunjung, hearing the ring Eunjung grabbed Jiyeon’s phone and read the message without permission from owner.

The message was from his classmate Suzy, it said “can you come to my house now? I think i need your help..” Eunjung just stared at it and threw the phone on the bed after thinking the message was not important.

“mwoyah.. you want Jiyeon to come to your house in this time?” Eunjung mumbled to herself and looked at his watch showing it was 9.13 PM.

“what help you’re looking forward from Jiyeon huh? Ahh you’re so annoying” Eunjung seemed didn’t like Suzy, what’s going on?

Knowing there was no reply, Suzy started to calling Jiyeon in couple times but again no more answer she then gave up from her action. Eunjung who knew Suzy gave up already, he took glance quickly to the bathroom door and checking if Jiyeon was kept fighting with his urgent condition or not, that was like his expected Jiyeon was still there and he deleted Jiyeon’s message from Suzy with all the notifications to the recent calls received in less then a minute. He placed the phone back to original place and pretending nothing happened when Jiyeon was out from the bathroom.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“you fell asleep?”. Suzy asked him again, in quickly Jiyeon turned his head back to her.

“ahh.. n..ne, i..i fell asleep” he stuttered because knew nothing about what had happened last night when he was in the bathroom.

Suzy complained. “you slept at 9? It doesn’t sound like you”

“i..i’m so tired last night that’s why i slept early”

Suzy only could smiled bitter hearing Jiyeon answer.

Seeing there wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter