greeting

A Star Between Cloud and Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON’S POV

I’m back to my house after sending Hyomin home. She’s a nice girl and so interesting to chat with her because she is a cheerful type girl who enjoying whatever topics to bring in the conversation. I think we have a good start to become friends and i’m looking forward to it. I enter my bedroom and finding someone already laying on my bed playing a game on the phone. Yes, he is Eunjung my best friend, he is like my brother who can easily come and out of my house as he likes.

“hi bro.. you got her number right?”. He asks me as soon as i close the door. Oh, i forgot to tell you this is the real reason why i was sending her home. All because of this crazy boy who wants to get to know about her more but sending his friend to do all he wants instead of himself. But there is a difference from what he planned. He just asked me to get her number but i decided to exchange with mine, of course my way to walked her home won’t be meaningless for me. I’m a man and not that naive about girl (laughing inside).

“of course”. I say coldly.

“ASA.. give me your phone”

I hand my phone to him and sit on the bed. “its hard to get her number, be sure you won’t waste my effort”. I lie to him.

“i’ll be sure, thanks bro”

“if you really want her just don’t hurt her or i’ll never help you again”

“your words are so simple but scary enough you know? Ara ara, i won’t hurt her. This time i won’t be player again for her, i promise”. He says with the promise gesture.

“you better mean it because she really hates a guy who becomes player”

“she said it?”. I nods and he continues to ask me favors. “ok, i’ll keep my promise. And  tomorrow you have to introduce me to her since you knew her already, ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter