first time meeting

A Star Between Cloud and Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

 

At school (the first day of new semester)

 

Jiyeon and Eunjung had been friends for 4 years since middle school. This year they’re in the 2nd year of high school. They shared everything in their friendship except for girlfriend. They walked together in everyday to school, but since today Eunjung had to do something, he came to school early. Jiyeon who came to school after that, stopped his steps because of the unknown girl look confused in the entrance of his school.

“may i ask u something?” (asked the girl to Jiyeon)

(Jiyeon is confused to whom that called him just now) “you talk to me?”

(Hyomin nodded and continue to ask) “do you know where the principal’s office room?”

“of course i know. Are you a new student?” (Jiyeon approached her while Hyomin nodded and smiled). “owh ok. I’ll send you there. Lets go” (Jiyeon led the way. Hyomin smiles and follows)

While walking to the principal’s room, they started a conversation to broke an awkwardness first time meeting. Knowing the silence while walking, Jiyeon started to give a question. “are you a transfered student?”. Hyomin just nodded. “oh, we’re arrived already. I gotta go, nice to meet you”.

“nice to meet you too. I’m Hyomin by the way, thanks for your help”. said Hyomin offered her hand to Jiyeon.

“you’re welcome. I’m Jiyeon” they shook hands and apart. Jiyeon still smiling due their apartness because he just met a beautiful girl in the first day of new semester.

A few minutes later, the class starts. The Mathematic teacher comes to the class along with a new student. The whole class immpressed by Hyomin’s beauty. They let their jaw drop as they see a beautiful girl enters their class.

“woww....” the students speak in one tone.

their teacher feels annoyed because of the crowded and hurry to shut their mouth up. “please be quiet. We have a new classmate from now on. Hyomin please introduce yourself”

“good morning everyone, my name is Hyomin, it’s nice to meet you and become your classmate. Please take care of me, thank you”. formal speech, the class started to be crowded again.

“be quiet students. Hyomin you can sit there”. Hyomin walked to the empty table. As soon as she walked Hyomin was shocked when the familiar student was in the same class as her. She smiled and the familiar student gave a smile back, while in the other side,

“yah... yah... Park Jiyeon, did she just stare at me and give her killer smile?, oh my God i still can’t believe this, in early morning there is a girl with beautiful face smiles at me? I must be dreaming, yah Dino give me a slap pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter