Cry Wolf chpt: 11

Cry Wolf ***( HIATUS)***

Sharp claws scrapped at the flesh keeping them hidden from sight, the flesh easily tearing into pieces as they clawed harder towards their freedom. Deep charcoal black fur smothered and drenched in the thick, oozing red liquid of the human's body protruded through the flesh that fell off the body of the transforming human. The snout, always fiercely growling and snarling, popping the jaw out of place before forcing it to fall to the floor amongst the other fallen flesh.


Eyes as bright and yellow as the burning sun in the daylight sky shone magnificently as they appeared in the sockets of the male's head. Sharp teeth chewed on the remains of the human form that existed just moments ago. Swallowing all the bits and the blood that soaked the dark floor, the transformation was Now complete.


Looking at his surroundings, the wolf couldn't see anything. No light was visible in the dark abyss that kept him trapped in place. Letting out a highly pitched howl, the wild canine hoped for a reply as he sat unwillingly in the dark by his lonesome self. As the wolf waited for a sound, for some light to help shine its way out of the darkness, for another wolf to appear and accompany him, it began thinking of the possibilities of what the mostly likely outcome for him would be if he stayed in his place.

 

Without a reply, the wolf lifted himself off the floor, sprinting into the abyss that surrounded him. As he ran the wolf couldn't help but feel as if he was running in place. Running faster, he hoped to escape for the prison of darkness that was holding him captive, his heart and intentions becoming more panicked and frantic as the never ending darkness seemed to only become darker around him, closing in on him as he ran at his fastest pace to escape. Feeling the darkness wrap itself around him, crushing him, the wolf let out a panicked yelp for help, yelping all the more as the darkness began squeezing the life out of his body.


Gasping for air, the wolf knew this was the end, this was how he was going to die, crushed by the evil abyss of darkness that he'd found himself surrounded by. Wheezing as his last breaths began escaping from his mouth, the wolf felt his body being shaking roughly by an unknown, an unseen force that wasn't the abyss. Being shaken harsher, the darkness began retreating, uncrushing the wolf. Gasping in deep breaths of needed air, the wolf could hear a voice in the distance but couldn't move. Laying on the floor where the abyss had attempted to kill him, his feet were too weak to pick him up off the floor and carry him towards the voice. As the voice got louder, and closer, the wolf could recognize who's it belonged to but couldn't think of the person's name.


 Closing his eyes as the voice began fading again, all the wolf could think about was how he wished the voice could find him. Shutting his weary eyes, the wolf felt his body being shaken more but couldn't manage to bother worrying about it, that is, not until a sharp jab in the chest brought intense pain to him.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Snapping his eyes open, well, as much as he could, a painful gasp escaped his mouth as he brought his hands to his chest where he'd felt the painful jab.


Feeling a pair of hands grab his wrists, Kyungsoo couldn't do anything but let the pair of hands bring his to rest by his side. "I can't see" Kyungsoo wheezed painful "I can't breathe" he cried as his chest rose and fell at a rapid pace. Feeling another jab in his chest, Kyungsoo cried out in pain, sobbing loudly as he felt all the pain in his body.


"I'm going to help you" came a voice "these injections will help you feel better." Kyungsoo recognized that voice, it was the same voice that he'd heard when he was being killed by the darkness. "Baekhyun!!! It's Baekhyun's voice" he thought as he felt another, less painful jab in his body. "Why can't I see?" He panicked.


Feeling a hand place itself on his cheek, Kyungsoo could feel Baekhyun's warm hands his cheek. "Your eyes are swollen shut. They'll be like that for a while" Baekhyun said in a soothing voice, trying hard to calm the feverish, panicked, injured Kyungsoo. Remembering what had happened with Kai in the forest after hearing Baekhyun talk to him, Kyungsoo calmed down slightly. At least he wasn't being killed by darkness like he'd dreamed he thought.


Slowing his breathing, Kyungsoo felt numb and sleepy suddenly, he knew why though, Baekhyun had given him numbing and sleeping shots. "Thank you" he mumbled before slipping into a deep sleep.


Knowing Kyungsoo was now asleep, Baekhyun removed his hand from Kyungsoo's cheek. Looking down at his friend sadly, Baekhyun hoped that this sleep would be better than the last. "Please have good dreams" he pleaded in a whisper "I'll be here beside you to save you if you don't" he said before leaning his head against the chair he was sitting in, trying hard not to fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hahahahaha Wolf came on as I was writting this, how strange..... talk about perfect timing.

~Savie