☾Who Owns My Heart #02☽

Who Owns My Heart (editing)

''Okay , my last question ! hmm .. Miss Lara ? How many smiles have you faked ?'' She mused for a moment , pondering the question given by her best friend , Kai .

{ seohyun's diary ..} 

Why Kai is her best friend ?..

Kai , the only male friends i has . He will listen to me , protects me . When something amazing happens , he's the first  one i want to tell . He's not afraid to tell me when i'm with the wrong guy . He's not afraid of telling me the truth . He's very special for me .  He's like my brother . He's the first one i call when things are going wrong . He knows when think aren't right , he defends me when i can't , in other words he knows everything about me  , my feelings , my thought , my emotions , my all . He's the first one there when i need a shoulder to cry on .  But ~ only one thing he does not know about me ..... about my real life . My life full of deception . My biggest fear is that one day me and him become complete strangers when kai already knew that ...i lied to him that i said i was the daughter of a millionaire . Everything that i said to him about my life is a lie . 

 

''yah are you busy ?'' Kai want the answer from her but another question out of . Actually she is trying to change the topic of conversation . Kai smiled , he understand by behavior of his best friend who always likes to avoid being asked about her life . ''Huh are you busy ? yah i ask you , why are you smiling ?'' seohyun looked at kai with no expressionless face . Kai chuckled . ''Then why when i asked you , you're not anwered ? hmm ? i'm wonder why you did not anwer to my question .'' Kai raised his eyebrows .

Seohyun let out a heavy sigh and frowned . ''Come on kai ~ please stop asking about the story who already past . can you ?'' She turned her gaze toward the glass mirror , watching people passing out in front the cafe . ''Lara , i'm sorry about that . but are you okay ? do you already move on ? or you're still continue your live with the pain ?'' seohyun seemed so calm . ''you've promised me that you will not talk about this anymore .'' seohyun said . 

'' ! I've forgotten . Sorry baby ~'' Kai caressing Seohyun cheek . ''You pretend to forget , right ?'' Seohyun grabbed Kai hand and squeeze . Kai cried out in pain . She smiled , but her smile looks fake . ''i'm not okay kai ..... i want to tell you something . At night ... no . i mean every night , my thoughts are endless .'' kai just watched and heard Seohyun storytelling . It so difficult for him , to hear Seohyun expressed his feelings since she likes to hide her feeling and doesn't want someone to knows . 

''i...i hurt so deeply . S-sometimes i just ...don't understand anything . i wanna be  alone , but not lonely . The memory ... is tearing me apart . He destroyed my life Kai .. just because of him ! My life now ..become like this  .'' 

''Tired ? Yes i'm tired .'' Kai holds both of Seohyun hands . She smiled . Yes , a lot of bad things that happened to her during those years ago . ''but you don't have to worry about me . Move on . That's what i do . Maybe one day i'll be okay . '' She smiled at him . Kai let out a heavy sigh and adjusting the position of he seat . ''Lara , how about you try to find another guy ?'' Kai gave one suggestion for Seohyun . Maybe it can help but Kai already knows Seohyun . Seohyun will probably not receive his stupid suggestion.

Seohyun shook her head with a disgusting face . ''What the hell Kai haha ! what a stupid idea you give to me . Yah listen here .. different guy , same ! Do you got it ? My stupid friend is back ~!! wahh you make me surprise Kai . '' She laughing non stop 

Kai feel annoying when Seohyun was laughing at him but at the same time , he feel very happy to see Seohyun was laughing and smiling because of him . How kai really  missed and was happy to see Seohyun smile . Feels himself free from the problems when he was with her . Kai had promised to always make seohyun smiled . No more , Seohyun sad face when he met with seohyun . He always saw Seohyun cry , Seohyun felt miserable . She was sentenced without fault . Kai still remember how Seohyun face at the time , when she was mocked by the evil slaves . Seohyun frightened face , Seohyun anxious face , her faces full of problems ...

'' Yah stupid poopie , why do you stare at my chest ? yah ! hey hey wake up dude , stop dreaming in the morning .'' 

''your chest looks wow . '' Kai said and grinned like an idiot . Seohyun rolled her eyes and stood up from her seat . Seohyun stood behind kai . Kai looked at her with a weird face . Suddenly seohyun grabbed kai hair and pulled his hair . ''y-yah it hurts !! '' 

'' what are you saying to me just now ? huh ?'' Seohyun then pull both sides of his cheeks . ''Yahh ! okay okay i-i'm sorry .''  Seohyun giggled and patted gently Kai head . She then sat back in her place .  She gently caressed kai cheeks who are already red because of her . poor kai ~

''mianae jagi ~'' seohyun said and continue caressing kai cheeks . Kai glared at seohyun ''How dare you bully me ! i will bring my mother here to beat you next time . ''  Kai said , followed with laughter from seohyun .

''Lara jagi , do i was good enough to you ?''  Kai said and seohyun laughing at him . '' Of course baby ~ you're perfect... bastard .'' 

''yah !! i'm serious right now . '' kai glared at her . ''kai jagi , you're sooooo perfect to me .'' she smiled .

''Really ?are you sure wiith your answer ? Who knows if i'm a bad person , right ?''  Seohyun nodded her head . ''pretty sure with my answer . no , i'm trust you and i believe you will never want to hurt me  ..'' she said . 

''haha you knows me so well . So , Where you work now ?'' Kai stared at seohyun who was busy eating her cake . ''hmm .. club .'' she said calmly ansd feeds a piece of cake into .

''what ?! club ?! yah , are you crazy ? dangerous place -''... ''Kai kai kai ~ calm down poopie . Don't worry , everything will be okay baby . So you're better shut up . trust me .'' 

''Yah , go find a better job than the club. you graduate from university abroad . Any company would accept you to work with them . What if your mom and sister knows about this ?'' seohyun smile instantly fall after hearing that . About her mother and sister ? Seohyun never care about them , Care about them just wasting her time . 

''Lara ,do you still treat them harshly? can you just accept the fact ? That accident , it's not their fault ! . Learn to appreciate Lara .'' Seohyun face still calm , although she was scolded by her best friend . Seohyun heart like a stone , hard diluted with advice . Seohyun smiled at him . '' already finished ? i think our first meeting after many years we not met , end here . i want to express something to you . Kai for years i lived there , i feel very lonely . i'm ing lonely kai . that's all. By the way thanks for the advice . i'm leaving now . I hope our next meeting will be more exciting .'' seohyun wears her sunglasses and stood up from her seat .

Kai let out a heavy sigh . Without looking at seohyun , he said ..'' You're very different from the old you , Lara .'' Seohyun smiled . ''Oh really ? Guess what ? What i want ?'' she said , kai raised both his shoulders . '' i want my old self back . i wish i could do that but i think i'd rather be heartless than heartbroken or what right ? i'm leaving , byee ~'' Seohyun gently patted his shoulder before leaving . The incident that occurred many years ago have a big impact on seohyun . it's not surprising that she which previously good becomes bad. 

Seohyun had to walk to go home because she did not have a transport . That's ! When kai wamt to send her home , she refused . She said she have her own car . Her life is full of  scams .

....

''i'm home .'' She stepped into the house . Her mother on the living room , who was busy looking for something was ignored by her . '' Seohyun ? seohyuna ?'' Her mother immediately call her daughter's name. Seohyun looked at her mother's with her an face . she leaned her body against the wall , without trying to help her mother's who falls for trying to find her . 

''what ?'' She responded with a stern voice . Her mother still can smile .''are you still there ?'' Her mother said . She tried to joke with her daughter but the answer given by her daughter ...

''Are you deaf ? you're already blind and now you're deaf ? wah seriously ~'' 

Hurt ... the mother was deeply hurt by her daughter words but she was still smiling '' omma just want to ask you , can you help me to buy the medicine for Eun su ? Eun su had a fever .''

'' why me ? you go by yourself .'' seohyun said . The mother slowly nodded her head . ''can you take care of her ? till your sister back home ?'' Suddenly she smashed the door . The mother shoulders raised a little , because she was surprised by the sound of the door slammed . 

''where did the go huh ?!'' ...'' s-she had gone to work .'' Her mother replied with a frightened voice . She breathes deeply , she pulled herself out of anger and after that she was calm , she looked at her mother's with an expression of unfeeling . ''Tonight i got work to do , i can't take care of her . I need to rest .'' she said . ''B-but s-seohyuna , Eun su need her mom - oh i mean your face look alike your sister . Maybe she will think that you're her mother . She would not stop crying until she met Eunseo .Please ~  omma will come back here after omma get medicine for her .'' She just stared at her mother's face with a bored look .

''Hurry up . i give you only 10 minutes or ...i will leave that girl alone .'' She spoke calmly and push her mother to the front door . seohyun then sat on the couch and taking off her sunglasses from her face . 

The house became quiet after her mother left the house . Seohyun checking her phone .

''omma ~!! haaaaa omma !! o-omma where are --you ~? ommaaa~!! '' Eunsu was screaming and crying in her sister room . Seohyun rolled her eyes . '' , what the hell this girl want ?'' ....''ommaaa ~!!!'' 

''yah !! What you want ? can you please give me a break ? i'm tired !'' seohyun said and massaging her head . Suddenly Eun su went out from her mother room and ran towards seohyun , she sat on seohyun lap and hugged her . Eun su hugged seohyun tightly and crying non stop . Seohyun was stunned for a moment . She saw Eun su who was crying in her chest . Seohyun was touched when she saw Eun su was crying , Her heart melted when she saw the tears who flowing down on Eun su cheek . She quickly realized herself from that weird feelings . These weird  feelings should not exist in her heart . 

She gently pushed Eun su , who was crying . Eun su standing in front of seohyun and seohyun just stared st Eunsu face . ''omma ~ my body felt hot . i'm sick .'' Eun su said and wipe her tears . Seohyun look away then looked at Eun su back . She let out a sigh . '' Eun su ..''

''ne omma ~'' Eun su put both her hands on seohyun shoulders . Seohyun stared at Eun su hands who was at her shoulders ''i....i'm not your mother .'' she camly said . with a blank face , she push both Eun su hands from her shoulders . She slowly stood up . '' listen girl , you know i really hate to see you here so .... don't act friendly with me . you got it ?'' seohyun then left the house . She doest not like being in this house together with Eun su . She will feel hurt and uncomfortable . 

......

(night )

''seohyuna , you should not leave Eun su at home alone . She fainted in the living room , you know . '' Seohyun sister Eunseo calmly spoke , without raising her voice . 

''Yah ! can you shut up . Who care if she dies or fainting ! My life would be happier without that ! .'' Seohyun get ready to go to work . Her sister follow her steps until they at the living room . When seohyun wants to open the door , her sister grabbed her arm . ''yah what again !?''

''Where is omma ? omma where ?'' seohyun turn around to facing her sister . ''oh that old lady ? hmm she went out to buy medicine for you unlucky daughter.'' Eunseo eyes become big . '' What ?! seohyun , you already know right omma-'' ...''i know .'' seohyun cut her sister talk . ''then why you do that . it's already night , is very dangerous outside . You should -'' 

''Don't tell me what to do , because i will never care . i'm leaving !''