☾Who Owns My Heart #03☽

Who Owns My Heart (editing)


''  You know , you're so bad . I'm hurting again and again . You haven't changed at all .''

'' I can't believe how stupid and pathetic i am .''

...

''dowajuseyo , jebal !'' 
''hold me , tell me everything will be okay . Tell me i'll be okay !''
''i get it , you'll  be okay . you'll be fine . but what about me ?''

...

''yah Lara ! You haven't listened to a word I've said! stop daydreaming will you ?'' ... 
''u-uh.. ? o-ohh Tania , wae ?'' 
on the other side , Tania let out a heavy sigh . Lara stood there, her phone still pressed against her ear . ''Lara my baby honey boo , move your !  hurry up ! there's so much costumer here.'' Tania whined like a kid . 
Lara just rolled her eyes  '' Tsk , yah geunyang gidalyeo . i'm on my way .'' Lara said . ''yah i will kick your if you do not reach, in about 15 minutes.'' Lara chuckled and hanging up the phone . she making her way  go to the club . ''when was the last time i was actually happy? hmmm .'' She muttered to herself . 


As she walked , suddenly she spotted kai with a lady . kai dating with someone ? ''this bastard , how could he not telling me about this.. a-nd and he dating a lady ? what the with him  '' Lara grew more curious so  she slowly approach them and when she already stood beside kai , she immediately wrapped her arms around kai's arms without looking at the lady . 
when kai felt someone was holding his arms , he shrieked a little bit, but when he saw it was Lara ''hey baby '' kai wrapped his strong arms around Lara waist . Lara let out a playful smile . 


''  b-baby ? excuse me young boy  , are you talking to me ?'' Lara turn her head to looked at the lady , her eyes widened . Lara jaw dropped as she saw the lady was her mother . she gulped a few times . ''oh ajumma , i'm sorry . i'm talking with my girlfriend who suddenly show up .'' kai said with a chuckled . Even though kai was Lara best friend , he never saw Lara mother face .
''ommo , your girlfriend is here . '' Lara mother's smile got even wides . '' ne ~ baby say something .''  GULP ..
 

kai turned his head to Lara as he noticed she remained quiet . kai chuckled when he saw her awkward expression .  Lara rolled her eyes and leans in close , she whispers in his ear .'' girlfriend your .'' she yanked away from his grip . ''oh come on baby , say something .'' 
want or not she had to talk too . she cleared . Then '' ommo ajumma annyeonghaseyo . do you recognize my voice ? i'm Lara , SEO Lara . i was your neighbor . i always saw you . that's why i feel like i know you .'' Lara wrapped her arms around her mother arms . They really looked friendly , but the fact that, Lara was so loathe to touch her mother. she had acted all happy .


The old lady just smiled. even thought it had felt as if she had been dying inside . it felt as if someone had just ripped this poor mother heart in thousands of pieces and as if there was nothing that could be done to fix it . 
''oh wait you know each other ?'' kai asked with a question look . ''of course baby ..'' Lara reply and forced a chuckled . ''by the way , there a group of men tried to snatch her handbag just now . fortunately I was walking in this place, if not maybe a bunch of guys just now, going to hurt her .'' he explained .

 

''Omg really ?! ajumma , are you okay ? '' now , she acted like she was worried . '' ne , i'm okay . thank you so much for saving me . '' 
''ah it's not a big deal . oh ajumma , do you want me to accompany you back home?'' 
''oh i-'' ...'' no no ! it's okay . Let me accompany her . '' Lara said and smiled . '' oh are you sure you don't want me to ac-'' .. '' I'm sure . don't worry baby .i'll text you when i get home safely . '' Lara said and grabbed kai face and kissing him on the cheeks before turning away and walking off with her mom.

 

''what the hell she was doing tsk '' kai shook his head and walked away .

... 

on the other side ''  he really your boyfriend ?'' Lara remained quiet and walking as fast as she can .

''seohyu-'' 


''can you shut up and walked a little faster ?'' how cold and hard her voice when she with her mother . '' you know , omma really miss you . i'm really care about you . how i wish -''
 

''shut the up ! you never care about me ! you don't see the pain in my eyes . you don't feel the suffering , you don't know how it's like .'' she screamed on the top of her lungs . she was shaking .'' it's always my fault . i lie to you and tell you i'm okay . i'm so alone . it just hurts . it just hurt so bad . sometimes i wonder what have I done to you? until you treat me like i'm not importent to you . '' 
 

Lara behavior seemed to startle her mother because when she reached out for her hand but instantly her daughter slapped it away.
''i hate you , so just leave me alone.  '' This time her voice was low and slow . she turning away . '' stay here , i already told your daughter to take you home . '' and she walking off , not looking back . Mrs seo collapsed down on the ground ,crying really hard . 

...
''sorry , i'm late .'' Lara patted tania shoulder . ''Yah ! where- are you okay ?'' Tania observing Lara's expression . Seem like there is something weird happened to her . Her puffy and red eyes ? she... crying ? instead of saying anything , she just stay silent. ''yah ~ what wrong ? did something happen ?'' 
''nothing , i'm going to the toilet . '' she walking away and then accidentally bumped into someone .  Lara fell on the floor. That guy reached out his hand , helping her to stand up . Lara grabbed his hand , he pulled her closer . Lara
 was about to looked at him suddenly ..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''Yah Luhan !'' someone calling his name .
she froze.