☾Who Owns My Heart #01☽

Who Owns My Heart (editing)

 

 

 

 

She arrived at the Incheon international Airport , right at 10 a.m . Her brown eyes did not stop looking at her watch . Her face had turned serious . A growing number of people waiting outside to take a passengers , making her stuffy . She fix her glasses . Sweat that had flowing on her face , she wiped with her back hands . Girl named Hyoyeon who was standing next to the girl frowned .

''are you okay ? your face looked unhappy . what wrong ?'' she asked the girl .The girl fix her long wavy hair before answering the question of her friend , at the same time her eyes were directed to the road like searching for someone . 

''seriously , i was furious with my sister . I've tried to call her many times but she did not answer my calls . Yesterday i've call her , remind her to come at 10.30 a.m . Right now already 10.50 a.m , but she still was not here . I hate people who do not punctual ! '' she muttered with an angry face .

''i know she is busy with her work . You already know right ? that my sister is a businesswoman . She has a lot of companies that need to be taken care of  .'' she said proudly . Hyoyeon nodded her head and sighed . ''Yes , i'm already know that . Wait, why do not you just tell your driver to take you ?'' 

''Huh ? oh my d-driver ! no , i want my lovely sister to come pick me up . i miss her so much ~ aigoo i can not stand too long here , my skin will be damaged by the sun . You know right , i'm a model . So i need to keep my skin well . You should be proud because you have beautiful friend like me . '' she happily said that .

Hyoyeon just giggled then looks away and makes a digust face . 

Guys listen here , let me tell you some story about this girl . Her name is Seo Lara . She told me she was the daughter of a famous billionaire . She told me her mother was also an international model , singer and actress . wow ~! that is why , she can sing , she has a beautiful voice and beautiful face . I know her when we were studying in Australia . We've been friends for 4 years already . Yes , She's a good person , but i find it hard to understand her behavior . sometimes she is good , but sometimes she becomes arrogant and snobbish .

When she becomes like that , i hate her . She is proud of her face . Yes , she's very pretty . for me , i can not deny that she was indeed a pretty girl . Many boys who want to make her as their girlfriend . They said , she's a beutiful and gentle . Oh god ~! They do not know who Lara really is . If they know , probably nobody liked her . haha i love it . you want to know why ?

Because  she is very concerned about the status of someone that she want to be friends . Her friends only from among those who are rich including me . Rich kid only ! 

''hyoyeon !'' she gaped when her name was called . she turned around , looked at Lara . ''are you okay ?'' Lara asked her . ''yeah , i'm okay .'' Hyoyeon replies with a smile .

suddenly there was a car that stopped in front of them . Then there was one man who came out from that car . He smiled at Hyoyeon .''Wow !'' that only words that come from Lara mouth . Not that man who caught her attention but the car that he was driving . wow sport car ~

''oppa ~!! '' Hyoyeon rushed towards the young man and she hugged him . ''oppa ~ i''m so happy that you're here .'' 

'' i miss you so much sis ~''  the young man smiled to Hyoyeon . ''i miss you too ~'' Hyoyeon replies with a smile . ''so , how are you ?'' the man asked . ''i-''

 ''Uhuks ! opps sorry . ''  Lara pretended to cough in front of them . '' hyoyeon, you wanna leave me just like that ? i know you're excited to meet with ..aarr excuse me what your name ?'' Lara pretend to asked . Hyoyeon looked at her cousin's face . She started to feel uncomfortable . 

''oh , my name is Myungsoo . Just call me L .''  L noticed that the girl who is standing in front of him , looked at him with a seductive look . Lara smiled at him . '' My name is Seo Lara . Just call me Lara . Nice meeting you .''  She said softly , reaching out to shake hands with L  . They shake hands while their eyes looked at each other . Hyoyeon gave a snort of disgust. Hyoyeon know that Lara wants to seduce her cousin . She knows all the bad temperament Lara . 

''okay , oppa let's go ~ '' Hyoyeon quickly pulled her cousin's arm .'' Lara byee ~!! see you again !'' Hyoyeon enter inside the car . '' i hope i will not see you again haha ~'' Hyoyeon thought . Lara forehead furrowed . 

''seriously ? she leave me here ? alone ? '' Lara thought . The car drove away . Lara smirked . ''alright then . you wait hyoyeon ! how dare you treat me like this ! ''  Lara fix her glasses and the jacket that she wear . 

Then suddenly comes a red car that color has faded stopped in front of her . ''why are you so late ?'' Lara crossing her arms while asking the girl who is standing in front of her . Lara face turned serious and he spoke in a firm voice like a boss . 

''Mianae seohyuna . unnie have things than need to be resolved earlier .'' the girl said softly and smiled . ''seohyuna ? Yah how many times have i said , do not call me by that name !! My name is Lara . L.A.R.A , Lara ! not seohyun ! '' Lara glared at the girl . Actually the girl who is standing in front of her now is her sister . Her name is Son Eunseo.   ''Hurry up ! i'm tired  .'' Lara enter inside the old car driven by her sister . 

 


'' You want to know , in our home area already a lot has changed . '' Eunseo tried to talk with her sister but lara just remain silent  . after a few minutes of silence , she finally spoke up . 

'' Only our house area is already changed but our house ? remains the same . Old house , very poor .'' Eunseo breathe slowly . '' we should be grateful for what we have . am i right ?'' Eunseo glance at her sister . Lara looks away . 

 

 


 

Finally they arrive at their house . Lara opened the car door and get out from the car . She stole a glance at the old house . 

Her face was not excited to go and see his mother . But why ?Does he miss her mother who has been separated for so long ? 

'' i'm tired , i want to sleep . please pick up my luggage properly , do not drop my luggage ! '' she entered into the house . Eunseo tried to be patient with her sister behavior . Why her sister hate her ? what a mistake that she made ?

Luggage of her sister , she brought with caution and then entered into the house . Lara wants to get into the room , but stopped when she heard her mom call her name . ''seohyuna ? seohyuna ? is that you ?my god ~ my daughter . come here my baby . i miss you so much  '' heard her voice choked with emotion when she called her daughter with her hand floating like looking for her daughter .

Lara without any choice , she approached her mother who was sitting on the ledge of the bed . ''i'm back .'' she said with a bored face . Lara mom pulled her into a hug . The old hands started to touch her daughter face .

''omma , my face is still same , nothing has changed .'' Lara said . '' i miss you so much , if omma can see , omma wanted to see your face . But i'm blind , i can not see your face .'' 

but lara is like a human who has no feelings . She pursed her lips . ''omma , i'm tired . i want to sleep . we talk later okay? . '' she quickly stand up and went out from the room.

''seohyuna ? seo-''

''omma , what wrong ?'' Eunseo enter inside her mother room when she heard her mom was called her sister name . ''where is seohyun ?'' The old hands started to touch Eunseo face and her daughter hair . Eunseo holds both of her mother's hand and caressing it   . ''probably she at her room omma .'' Eunseo said with a calm face . Her mother's face looks sad when she said that . Seohyuna , why are you still not changed ? Do you not feel pity with omma ?

Now we know , she actually lied to everyone by saying that she was the daughter of a billionaire . Her father already passed away and her mother , not an actor , singer or international model . Their lives are not extreme poor . why did she have to do that ?

 When she on her way to her room , someone caught her attention . 

There was a girl who was like 5 years old playing alone in the living room . She just looked at the girl from afar . Suddenly someone tapped her shoulder from behind . she gasped . ''what ?!'' 

''unnie already put your luggage at your room .'' Eunseo said with a smiled . Lara just walk to her room . 

''Omma , who is she ?she just looking at me when i playing just now . '' the little girl said  to Eunseo . 

''She ? she is your aunty .''

 

 

 


 

Seohyun sister (Lara)

Son Eunseo