Chapter 2

Are we destined together?

Eunji felt exhausted after one whole day working. Her leg wobbling and just wanted to go home. Her home of course. She did not want to go back to Sunggyu’s as he did not there. She scared to be alone at the big house because a week before a thief got into the neighborhood. She got into company’s car and tell her manager to drive to the company to get her car before she going back to home. She got quick nap along the way.

As she got into the house, she did not waste the time and prepare the bath. Soak in the tub after a whole busy day is definitely bring a good feeling for her. After half an hour in the bathroom, Eunji are preparing for late meal. After all, she did not want to go to bed with hunger. While, she preparing the meal in the kitchen, the bell ring make Eunji startled. She hurried to the main door. Sunggyu. “What he is doing here in the middle of the night?? Eunji thought while looking at the person in the screen. She with hurry open the door and the latter make his way into the house.

“I knew you here, I had schedule today and I’m tired to drive home.” He reasoned. Eunji just nodded and locked the door behind him. “Do you have dinner?” Eunji start the conversation first to avoid awkward situation between them.

“No, I haven’t any…”

“Go shower and supper will be done in fifteen minute.” Eunji said while making her way to kitchen and resume her cooking.

Sunggyu nodded and walked straight to the bedroom. Making his way to the bathroom after fetching the towel. He came out after taking bath for ten minute and wearing new wash clothes. Of course, he already spent the night at Eunji’s house and became the permanent place for his things whenever he decides to stay.

Sunggyu walked out and the meals already on the table. Feeling hungry after he skip the lunch and dinner earlier. He sat on the chair opposite to Eunji. She just quietly sat while waiting for Sunggyu. The house was silence even though there are two people at the dining table. Filling their stomach with late meals after working. Neither of them tried to talk. Sunggyu with always stoic expression when he around her. Eunji who always not showing any expression when Sunggyu in front of her. What is going to happen with their marriage in future when neither of them trying to make an effort to upgrade their married life.

After twenty minutes eating in silence. Sunggyu get straight away to the bedroom and Eunji stayed to wash the dishes. Even she beyond exhausted, she did not want to make her house like a sinking ship. She is not kind of person who not tidy up when doing a mess. After assuring that the house is clean and the kitchen in the good state with pans, plates and the glasses already be put in the cabinet, she makes her way to the bedroom. As she opened the door, Eunji looked at the person who lay on the bed facing the other side. Already sleeping. “He must be exhausted.” Eunji said to herself while slowly laying down on the bed beside him. Soon, she followed Sunggyu to the dreamland that more promising than reality.

 

Morning is coming and Eunji in the kitchen preparing the breakfast. Knowing Sunggyu will not start a day without having a breakfast. She just making fried rice and French toast with coffee. She did not have a schedule today and she did not sure with Sunggyu. Looking at the clock that past eight o’clock. “Probably, he also has no schedule today.” Eunji assured herself as Sunggyu always a morning person when he got a schedule. But when Eunji woke up earlier, he still asleep while back hugging Eunji. She still has red ears when remember the earlier scene. She is lucky to wake up earlier than him. Imagine how she and Sunggyu woke up at the same time while they were in spooning. That is going to be embarrassing.

She placed the breakfast on the table knowing Sunggyu will come out from the bedroom anytime soon. As she done doing her work in the kitchen, she making way to the laundry room and hang the washed clothes outside the house. Yes, of course she need to buy another house unit because she need to hide the fact that she is married and no one know about it.

It was hard at first but she has to do it. She did not want others to know she and Sunggyu related somehow. Not by blood related but marriage as the matter. Same goes with Sunggyu. The place she stays with Sunggyu is new unit because he did not want to tell others about his status at the moment. Well because the other house was visited by the members. So they agreed to buy another house.

 “Ehem…”

Eunji find the voice and look at the person who cleared his throat. “Let’s have breakfast. I need to tell you something”

Eunji nod. Quietly following Sunggyu to the dining table. As usual and nothing special, they ate in silence. They only things that heard between them is cutlery met with the plate. Eunji tried to make them talk by asking Sunggyu. “You told me that you want to tell me something.”

Sunggyu just nodded before continue to eat. Eunji just bit her lip to express the frustration over Sunggyu’s behavior. She tried to ask him again but Sunggyu cut her. “Actually, I need to go oversea for fanmeeting.” He paused looking at Eunji. “Three days.” He resumed.

Eunji just nodded because she knew already after Hoya told her. She is friend with Hoya after they were in drama together. But Hoya never knew that she became a wife to his hyung.

The reason Eunji just met Sunggyu a day before and stay a night at Sunggyu’s because he had busy day a month already. He was preparing for group fanmeeting at Philippine two days from now. Though she did not know the reason why Sunggyu telling her about his depart to the country.

“I need you to look after my house and the two hamster. Well…if you not busy that day.” He hesitated. Eunji looking at him while his gaze lay on her. Eunji knew Sunggyu bought the hamsters when they went back to Seoul after visiting Eunji’s parent in Busan. From that day, she knew his interest and acknowledge his interest on that small animal. It might be a little hard but she could manage.

“Don’t worry..I will look after them and of course your house. But I don’t want to spend a night because you know a week before security caught a thief in a house four block from our..I mean your house.”

She bit her lips when she slipped the words wanted to say our house instead of Sunggyu’s house.

“Okay..but you need to lock the door after you get inside and when you are leaving the house. Sunggyu noticed the words that she said but he just ignored it. Knowing Eunji might be embarrassed and they are not quite close for joking around.

For the third time. She nodded. After a few simple instructions from Sunggyu to feed his hamsters, they fell into silence resuming eating the breakfast. Sunggyu not having a schedule spent his day at Eunji’s. Somehow, helping Eunji to change the bulb in the bathroom and other things that required helps from men. He left a day after and spent two remaining days in Infinite’s agency having one or two meeting before they and the team departs to the Philippine.

 


Hello!!!!! Good day to eveybody. Here's the next chapter for you..As always give some comment for my story progress and thank you for subscribing to my story.Sob sob.TT..you are awesome..For the cover design i am not quite sure whether go blank or doing photoshop..It is later to decide and I need to focus on storyline first...Until the next chapter..Wait for it ^_^ and oh before i forgot dont forget to read and subscribe my other gyuji story under the title "Dangerous Encounter"..Thank you!!!