Chapter 3

Are we destined together?

For the past three days, Eunji has been vomiting and today is no different as she kept throwing out and her stomach kept growling and hurt. She felt weak and cannot walk properly as she getting out from the agency’s restroom. Today, Apink has meeting with the director for their upcoming variety show but seems like Eunji cannot go any further with the meeting. She was resting on a couch in front of meeting room. She could not see the members in the meeting room but she could hear the member’s voices. “They must be very excited for this show.” Eunji smiled as she slowly massaged her stomach. Not feeling any better but she could manage for now.

She felt like throwing up again and she stood up quickly running to the toilet. Letting out the liquid as nothing to left as she vomited before. hurts. Eunji need a rest badly. Today is supposed to be her day off but the director wanted to do a meeting as he wanted to set up the places for their variety show. That is why Apink must be present in meeting.

Eunji felt dizzy as she stood against the toilet bowl. She makes herself present by washing her face and gargling as she did not want smell like vomit. “I kept throwing out. My stomach hurts. Getting nasty headache. It can’t be, am I? We always use……..” Eunji’s thought disturbed by Naeun entering the restroom looking for Eunji.

“Eunji unnie, are you okay? Chorong unnie asked me to find you. The meeting is over already.”

“Did director said something about me missing from the meeting?” Eunji asked Naeun worriedly as she did not present for the rest of the meeting.

“Nah, Chorong unnie already explained your situation and he understand and fine with it. Nothing to worry about.” Naeun answered make her calm. “Let’s go unnie, the members want to eat lunch. You need to eat a lot since you not properly eat for a week.” Eunji letting Naeun lead her as they getting out from the toilet but she worried about her health still remained.

“It better not what I am thinking.” She said silently still worried and her worried made her mind thinking of Sunggyu that country far from her.

As he said he will off to Philippine for three days and he still not getting any phone call or messages since he flies two days before Infinite fan meeting. And today is the last day at the country. For almost a week he gone, Eunji still going to Sunggyu’s house two times a day to look over the two hamsters. Gave the foods according to their feeding time. Cleaned the cage. Check all over the house looking for some sort of break in but all in a good condition. Even she is not in a good condition, she tried to fulfill her promised to Sunggyu. She managed to get rest at Sunggyu’s house even she was not stay a night.

She walked slowly following Naeun who left her behind going to agency’s cafeteria for lunch. As she was making her step to the member, she felt weaker and all around her was spinning and her headache was attacking her at the same time but still managed to look at the members, running to her before she felt blank and did not remember what happened to her after that.

**************

Far from South Korea, one group seems tired but happy as they managed to wrap the fan meeting successfully. Even though their agency just provided for only 200 hundred ticket but all the ticket was sold and they are happy and thankful for that. They were trying their best giving good performance to their fans.

All the members are resting and ready to go back to the hotel. On the other hand, Sunggyu are still talking to the manager and a group of staff. Talking some stuff related to the group activities. The members already in the bus that provided by their organizer. Ready to heading back and get the full rest before going back to their country.

Sunggyu seated alone and was resting his eyes when he heard the phone call between Hoya and Chorong. The Infinite member and Apink leader are cousin. Both of them were close since they were kids. Sunggyu who drowsy keep his eyes open when heard Hoya speak Eunji’s name. Something with passed out and hospital. He did not hear clearly but Hoya seemed concern. Sunggyu wanted to ask but he remained quiet in the bus heading back to the hotel.

As he already showered and ready to get sleep but he seemed worried about something. Eunji precisely. Since he departed to the Philippine on Monday and now tomorrow they have early flight head back to South Korea, he never gave a call or a message to Eunji. He was holding his phone but not trying to dial the person’s number. “Nevermind, I try to ask Hoya about that later.”

 

The Infinite members and staffs already check-in and already seated in the flight that will departing back in few minutes to their country. The other make themselves comfortable with Sungyeol reading a book and beside him was Myungsoo who watching an English movie. On the other hand, Dongwoo who wearing a wireless headphone listening to the music and Sungjong just fall asleep. Meanwhile, Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Hoya seated together just silent observing the members.

Sunggyu tried to ask Hoya about the phone call with Chorong last night. But, he did not know how to start as he did not want Hoya to suspicious on him. Thinking he is busybody and asking about Eunji who did not related to him. As he hesitating by himself. Luckily Woohyun interfered and asked about it.

“I heard about Eunji passed out when you made a phone call with Chorong, last night? What happened to her?” Sunggyu silently listened to the question.

Hoya who drinking a water flabbergasted by Woohyun who poked him on the waist. He glared at him but Woohyun smiled playfully. “Nothing much, she fainted because of fever and fatigue. She’s okay now but I worried she’s might not survive until next month when Chorong nags on her. That woman will not let go easily.” Hoya just shrugged knowing that Eunji safe and the temper of nagging woman of his cousin.

“Owh..so she in the hospital now?”

“Yes, she warded in my mother’s hospital.” Hoya answered shortly.

Sunggyu just nodded but remained silent on his seat. He told himself that he will visit her but Woohyun’s idea make him to forget about it. “What about we visit her the day after tomorrow. Since we did not have schedule for two weeks from now on.”

“Sounds good but I need to tell Chorong first” Hoya just agreed while Sunggyu almost making facepalm in front of his two members. They remained silent throughout the flight back to South Korea.

 


Good day everybody!!!!! here's chapter three for you..As usual, do comment and tell me your say. I would love to get the comment and i will try to reply all the comments. Until the next time. :)