Chapter 1 (rewritten)

Are we destined together?

 

Tired and insecure-

That’s what Eunji felt throughout this six month of married life, not knowing how the future hold. Whether it is forever or just for while- not she could choose neither of them. Marriage without love. This kind of marriage never cross her mind yet it brought her to the kind of marriage. Twenty-four years old is not an ideal age for woman when there are so many things to do as young adult. According to Eunji. Moreover, she is a singer. Precisely, an idol group. Being a public figure is not helping her to calm down when fans become involved. Also, to add the problem is her husband is a leader to an idol group and her members have no idea she is a married woman. She is getting headache by thinking the problem that coming to her.

She sighed. Eunji step to the veranda looking the garden outside of the house. More she thinks what will come, she worried more. “Whatever happen in the future, I will take it for myself only. I will not let my members get affected.”

Eunji look back to the house when the door to the bedroom open and revealed a young man. Her husband. Well Eunji still feel strange to call the title and cannot believe that she married to this man. A man that everybody could just awe from far whether an idol or fans-yet she is a wife of him.

Their eyes met. Neither both of them not trying to make a conversation. Throughout the past six month of the marriage, they only speak when something important occur and need to sit for discussion. They only speak when it need. It was quite burdensome to Eunji as she is known as talkative nor that she wanted to speak with him. Every time she got back to the house, she become quiet. The said man broke the eye contact and get down to the stairs. For second time, Eunji sighed.

She did not want to think it anymore. What important to her now she just go with the flow. Looking forward what kind of future bring her. Whether she get love or bash by people. Moreover, that is her life. She will decide herself as long as it don’t bring the group down

Eunji get down to the first floor of the house. Looking for the owner of the house. She saw him at dining room eating breakfast. Slowly approaching to the man. “Ehem,…I need to leave now.” She said before paused looking to the face. Waiting for his reaction. Nothing. “I have full schedule to cover today, might not coming back tonight.” The only reply that she got is nod. Nothing more nor that she expected more from him.  

 As she get into her car. She just thinking since she became a wife for the man. Never on her side that she called his name. Everytime she wanted to start the conversation, she always clear to get her presence known by him. And by his side, he never correct  Eunji to call his name. For the sake of being a public figure, Eunji called him as senior as he debut a year before Eunji. That is just all. For the third time, she sighed as she changed the gear of the car and leave the house.

She just arrived at the company. Parking her car at the company's parking lot. As she hop out from the car, she have to make sure that she lock the door. "Better safe than sorry." She thought to herself as she making way into the company. Looking for her members that probably making fun of her been late. Well, Eunji cannot blame them as she always been late before. Now, as she married she try not to wake up late anymore. She did not want Sunggyu look down on her. Well, she late sometimes when she get stay in her own house when she is no need to stay at Sunggyu’s.

Sunggyu. His name bring mix feeling for her. She did not know how to feel. She will not consider as she head over heels for him. Never once since the marriage she has feelings for him. Not now not before. She thinks that she lives with stranger. Married but stranger.

She passed her thought as she got into the meeting room. All the members already in the room. Lucky for her she is not late this time. Hopefully, not in future.

“Oh Eunji, you’re here.” Chorong greeted Eunji. Eunji just smiled knowing that Chorong just .

“Yes, I have full schedule to cover today. Please pray for me that I complete my day without being zombie at the end of the day.”

“Don’t worry Eunji unnie. You’ll be fine.: Hayoung that seated beside Chorong assured her.

“Thank you, hayoungie….”

Eunji seated beside Bomi that busy with her phone. She did not want to disturb her as she busy chatting with the drama director that she currently filming. As they waiting for their manager, Eunji looks around to the members. Chorong and hayoung chatting some issue and Naeun being diligent are reading book and Namjoo always looking for good website for shopping. Eunji just smiled looking at the members. She just thinking that after the secret is reveal one day. She do not dare to think what will happen. She is sure will face the member’s wrath. They will disappoint over her. After all, they in a group. For them, they group was form is just not for a girl group that sing but more than that. Apink is family. Somehow, the secret of her marriage is burdensome and exhaust her more. Sometimes, she just wanted to give up but this is not her decision alone. But involved Sunggyu. He also need to face his group. A lot of people will involve. Both of the companies, the two groups and what feared her the most is the acceptance of their fans. She scared. Her fear is the reason why she is not making any decision until now.

She let her mind wondered until Bomi interrupted her thoughts. “What is wrong with you?” Bomi looked at her with concern.

“Nothing, too much work and I don’t know when I will get rest.” She is not particularly lying. She is tired with the secret and the works.

“You need to speak to the manager to sort out and rearrange your schedule. I did not want you collapsed like last time. I almost fight with the doctor because she did not want us to meet you until completely examined you and you just fainted because you were exhausted. Woman, you need to get rest a week or two unless you want us to attend your funeral.”

Eunji just blinked at Bomi as she rapidly nagging at her. “Oh, hush bbom. I can handle this.” Eunji assured her as she knew Bomi worried of her hectic schedule.

“Yes. The last time I check, you in a hospital with an iv drip got into your body.

“Alright..alright. I will talk to manager after this meeting over. Don’t worry, okay.”

Bomi just nod before she was checking her schedule that the manager sent in her phone. Eunji could only smiled. She knew the members worried about her. She still remembered at the end of the last year. They are busy attending the awards and music show and Eunji is just finished shooting her second drama. She is exhausted but she did not want to make the members worried. Not until she fainted before went to the stage and they immediately bring her to the hospital. The members did perform and her part was covered by Bomi and Namjoo.

Once again her thoughts were interrupted by the managers that showed up in the meeting room and the meeting start and over after one hour. Eunji just say farewell to the girls before her manager drive her to the next schedule.


Hello and good day everyone. I decided to have this story a new touch because i am not satisfied with the current plot. Moreover, i dont know how to continue updating the chapter under the old plot. I hope you enjoyed and please do comment how you feel for this rewritten. Thank you for the one who stay to this story since it was published years before. But i need a new touch because i extremely not satisfied with my writing before. I hope you like it. I am back people and i promise i will get this story complete. See you next chapter. Do comment okay i need to know your thoughts and opinion on this new story