Don't Touch My Girl.

Don't Touch My Girl.

Three months later. At Boyfriend's dorm.

#MinWoo's POV.

 

                      It's been 3 months since the incident, you finally agreed to go on a relationship with me, and today is our 1st month anniversary. Also, ever since that incident, I hadn't been talking to JeongMin Hyung that much.. right after what happened that day, he went away for a month and that was also the caused to our mini concert changed of date. I think he need time to sort things out before we're able to get back to how we used to be.

                      Anyway, today the other Boyfriend's members are going to throw a party for us. And JeongMin Hyung would be coming to join us, I'm so excited ! After what had happened, I hope the existence of you in our dorm won't kills JeongMin Hyung later.

                     "MinWoo !! Your balloon is going to.."

                     *POP!*

                     "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek !"

                      Even before KwangMin could warn me, the pink balloon that I was blowing a moment ago suddenly burst in my face. And my exclaimed earlier was really... gay. T_T

                      "KwangMin yah ! Why didn't you say earlier !? Ouch.. my lips ! T=T"

                      "Hahahaha ! Nice ~"

                      *POP*

                       "Arghhhhh !"

                       "Shut up YoungMin !" As I was rubbing my lips that had probably turned red and might even swollen from that pops, YoungMin teased me and so, I took the pen nearby and burst it in his hands. Hahahaha.

                       "Hey you guys. If you continue playing like this, you would come even before you're done preparing."

                       "Hyung !/JeongMin !" 

                       Everyone shouted out as soon as we turned and saw JeongMin Hyung standing at the door step.

                       "Yeah, it's me. MinWoo ah, congrats, 1st month anniversary yeap ? ㅋㅋㅋ" I smiled sheepishly and then walked over to Hyung to give him a hug. Of course, it's been long since the last time we get to be like this, I missed it. 

                       "Whoahhhh ! ~" Everyone shouted out together with a loud appluad when they saw JeongMin Hyung and I hugged. They knew what happened and what caused JeongMin to went away and because of that DongHyun Hyung almost killed me for breaking up the team. Whatsoever, it's all over now. ^ ^

                       "Alright now, let's get the party ready !"

                       "YAY !" 

-----

#you's POV.

 

                      The time now is 6.30PM. Should I ring the bell now ? Or should I not ? Argh, why did that MinWoo asked me to come here on our 1st month anniversary !? .__.' What if his Hyungs kill me for what I had done to JeongMin Oppa ? I'm so guilty.. I heard he went away after that incident.. miahnhae Boyfriend..  T_T

                      I think I should ring the bell now...

                      *door openning*

                      Ohgosh ! Should I hide !?!?!? Hey, wait, why do I want to hide for ? -___-"

                      "Haha, okay, I think I would go and buy some drinks.. you.."

                      "Ah.. annyoung JeongMin Oppa." I'm stunned upon seeing JeongMin oppa.However, I bowed a little to greet him. 

                      "Annyoung. ^ ^ Yah, MinWoo, your girlfriend is here ~ ... Come in."

                      As I was about to ring the bell, JeongMin Oppa came out, I think he wanted to go and buy something for the celebration. Just exactly what did MinWoo do !?!?!? Y_Y

                      "Nono ! Andwae ! Not yet, Hyung, close close close !"

                      "Huh ?"

                      MinWoo ! What are you doing !?!? You asked me to come and now he's asking me to go out. Argh ! This guy is really making me mad, why do I love him ?! ._.' JeongMin Oppa push me slightly from the back and direct me into the dorm. I looked at him, he really changed alot. I guessed he already forget about me, we should be just brother and sister by now. And that's a good thing. I smiled out without knowing.

                     "Yah ! JeongMin Hyung !! Don't touch my girl !" MinWoo suddenly jumped out from nowhere and pull me over to him. JeongMin Oppa laughed. His smile right now is so much cuter than the last time I saw it.

                     "Whoah ~ MinWoo ~ Chill, I no longer like you as a woman, I like her as a sister. Stop freaking out, maknae ~" JeongMin , and that made me blush. Why is MinWoo acting so childish.

                     "I know, but I'm scared that she will fall for you this time. Your comeback makes you even much more cooler. Bleh >u<"

                     "MinWoo !" I screamed out and pinched him slightly on his armed the moment he said out those nonsense. Then, MinWoo hugged me tightly and all the Boyfriend's members went cheering and teasing us. Aigoo, he's making me blush !! >/////<

                     "Happy One Month Anniversary, you !  ^O^" MinWoo said as he kissed me on the cheek, and again, all the Boyfriend started cheering and teasing us.

                     I smiled at him and kissed him back on the lips, he smiled back. Then I saw JeongMin Oppa winked at me. I nodded. 

                     "Okay ! Since everyone's here, let's eat !" HyunSeong said out of hunger, he seems to be waiting for this moment a long time ago. I laughed when YoungMin suddenly smacked his head for spoiling the sweet atmosphere. Because HyunSeong is older than YoungMin, and it's not appropriate for a younger person to smacked an older person, right now, YoungMin is running around the dorm apologising to HyunSeong who's chasing him. Haha, how cute.

                     "YoungMin ! YoungMin !" KwangMin shouted for YoungMin to run over as if he was going to help him from HyunSeong Oppa. However, he slapped YoungMin's head on behalf of HyunSeong. YoungMin stared at KwangMin before jumping on top of KwangMin causing him to fall on the floor. Then, everyone laid down on top of KwangMin..

                    "Acckkkkkk ! TTOTT"

                     Suddenly, MinWoo pops out of nowhere and hugged me from the back. He then changed to hold my hand, and bring me out to the balcony. There, at the balcony, were alot of pink and red roses and balloons. MinWoo then passed me one pink balloon, I hold it with curiosity. 

                     "Pop it. ^ ^" MinWoo whispered into my ear and pass me a pen. He use his two hands to cover my ears for me.

                     *POP*

                      Right when the balloon is burst. A paper dropped down on the floor. MinWoo smiled sheepishly. I opened up the note which it says:

'Happy One Month Anniversary, you !

Many things had happened to us but we went through it all.

Thanks for loving me as much as I love you... no ! I love you more.

Kekeke, I hope we would always be this loving.

From the first day of our relationship, I promised myself to always be there for you and protect you.

Because you're my girl, and no one can touch you !

 Only me ! Only I can.

No one can impressed you too, only I can.

No one can bully you too, not even me. Keke.

Lastly, I love you my one and only girl.

No MinWoo loves you ! :D'

                     After finished reading his notes, I looked up and saw MinWoo's face turning red. I didn't know he could blush this badly. His ears are also turning red too ! So cute.

                    "I love you, you"

                    "I love you too ! ^ ^" And then I tipped toe to kiss him on the lips, together with MinWoo slowly lifting his hands up to hold on my face and my waist. MinWoo ahh.. I love you more than you do, alright ? Keke.

 

-THE END-

**********************

 

To my curious readers out there, this is how your name appearred in this story.
The format is shown below. :D

Photobucket